Giving Away My Premium Ebook To Members

No name
Posted
Posted
Hi Rusty, Enjoyed the read, But I couldnt understand your take on the firearm law, It reads as though it is possible for a foreigner to own a firearm ?
I don't remember even covering that but yes it is possible.
LEGALLY...??? No it is not. If that is an example of what you have in your book, then you are giving poor (and potentially dangerous)advice IMHO
Uzi tried to attack my credibility here and to prove he is the expert on the Philippines. Once again, he is wrong and wont admit it. See Lee's Post CLICK HEREI never removed the content from my book. Was no need. Just another example, one should not take everything someone says on the web as the truth. People are often wrong. Some people are wrong more often than not.

Jake
Posted
Posted

"I never removed the content from my book. Was no need" Hey Rusty, Thank you for not violating your own E-book. I would like to read it in its original virgin form he, he......By the way, forget the pitcher of MoJo -- you got any moonshine from Tennessee?Respectfully -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted

If my grandfather was still around I bet he could find us some Mississippi Moonshine....I grew up there.....He was so backwoods he asked my grandmother to "jump over the broomstick" with him...That's how the slaves got married. She of coursed opted for the church.Wish they were still here.

No name
Posted
Posted

There are so many site on the web that tell you that foreigners cannot own weapons in the Philippines.It made me question myself but I didn't remove it because I knew that I had seen the procedures spelled out. I also know that jouranlist didn't just make up that kind of detail.I'm a news junkie so my google reader always has more than a thousand articles waiting for me to read. LOLI suppose i should get off these boards and go read them.... :)Awww message boards are more fun.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Another post has been made member Brock on the gun issue HERE which issue was mentioned in Rusty's ebook. 

• 3 weeks later...
No name
Posted
Posted (edited)

As an update. this eBook is now 127 pages long. (about 80 pages from me and about 40 by grabbing USEFUL information from government sites and included it along with the links to those sites). I even added a few pictures. Two people wanted larger font and no one objected to larger font so the font is bigger. My vision, seems to be failing so that was big help to me. John Coldwell helped me fixed some of the typos and grammar, he's very freaking picky. LOL I'm always adding to the eBook.. I even added more pictures, still need to add more. Last night I had some ask me to add a map to BI. Which BI? :rolleyes: I can't do that but I did add addresses. I also made other additions that he asked for.I think when I released the five copies here it was under 40 pages.Price is going up to $27 just as soon as I get enough energy to updated all the sales pages. This will happen very soon. When you buy from links on this site, the board owners gets half of what I do.If any of the five people that reviewed it in the past would be willing to review it again. Please send me a PM. Not all of the five people that reviewed it gave me the 20 words you promised the first time so I will approve your new copy based on that. I will also remind you the book is written for a newbie.PS... i'm not getting any notices from this site any more about new post or PM's. I've tried to fix it. Don't know what setting I have fouled up.

Edited by Flirltilzier