Giving Away My Premium Ebook To Members

No name
Posted
Posted
I would be interested in reviewing your bookThanks Scott
Hi Scott, I will need your email address to send it to you. Thanks!

No name
Posted
Posted
I would be interested in reviewing your bookThanks Scott
You should have your copy now. Let me know if you don't.that's two copies gone, three still left.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I sent it to you in a PM

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Thanks Rusty, I got it.

No name
Posted
Posted

Inspector has now claimed his copy. If I can still count and I'm not sure any more that leaves two more copies up for free.Thanks inspector!

No name
Posted
Posted

Brock has sent a request via PM so that's number four. Only one left now.

No name
Posted
Posted

oldutot has requested a copy via PMI look forward to your review.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hi Rusty, I just finished reading the book., It gave me a few tips . It was well written and had respectable thoughts of living in the P.I. cheersty.gif

No name
Posted
Posted
Hi Rusty, I just finished reading the book., It gave me a few tips . It was well written and had respectable thoughts of living in the P.I. cheersty.gif
Thanks for the feedback!

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I finished reading your book. The book was well written, It has a lot of good info in it especially for a newbie. Wish I could have read it before I started coming to the Philippines. It was a little short for a $50 book. Adding a few pics of scenery would make it more colorful. Might be nice to have some info on hotels and a little more on dealing with the people. Here is what I found hard to deal with in Philippines :The HumidityCommunication with most Filipinos ( walking by Filipinos and saying hi and wishing you could stop and talk with them) but most can not understand you.Every one staring at you all the timePeople always saying yes when they don,t really mean it.Most people want to know whats it really like to live here. You could write one chapter about a day in the life of Rusty and describe a typical day you had.I like how you talked about some foreigners always complained about things here. We all do it at times but most things I complain about here I had the same complaints back in my home country.All in all its a good book, Just needs a little more info to justify the cost of it. Great job Rusty