Would You Live Here Without Air Conditioning?

Would you live here without air conditioning?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you live here without air conditioning?

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Topic fairly much sums it up.For those who live here, or, are planning to live here...if they dd not provide air conditioning.... would you live here?Remember, it's like south Florida in the summer...all year...the humidity & high temps make you sweat even at ease and thinking pleasant thoughts. Makes you wonder too...90 million people, most conceived during a sexual act..... with this heat, and in a area where the 89 million others can hear and see you. :th_thholysheep:For me?I'd be back in the states yesterday, gay if need be, and watching high def football, AMERICAN style, while driving my Acura RDX tech package, my last vehicle before I moved here...I LOVED that SUV. A sexpat might say...there aint enough easy sexy woman in the world that could make me sleep in high humidity, well...yes there are...while another expat could say....cold showers can be useful, but maybe I can get a Harley and score a biker babe. So posters...can you live 24/7 with no air con in a place hotter and wetter then a woman who sees the boss man take a shower? :cheersty:And remember...there is someone up above. :horse:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Topic fairly much sums it up.For those who live here, or, are planning to live here...if they dd not provide air conditioning.... would you live here?Remember, it's like south Florida in the summer...all year...the humidity & high temps make you sweat even at ease and thinking pleasant thoughts. Makes you wonder too...90 million people, most conceived during a sexual act..... with this heat, and in a area where the 89 million others can hear and see you. :th_thholysheep:For me?I'd be back in the states yesterday, gay if need be, and watching high def football, AMERICAN style, while driving my Acura RDX tech package, my last vehicle before I moved here...I LOVED that SUV. A sexpat might say...there aint enough easy sexy woman in the world that could make me sleep in high humidity, well...yes there are...while another expat could say....cold showers can be useful, but maybe I can get a Harley and score a biker babe. So posters...can you live 24/7 with no air con in a place hotter and wetter then a woman who sees the boss man take a shower? :cheersty:And remember...there is someone up above. :horse:
My answer in two words, NO Way! biggrin.gif
  • Like 1

slim
Posted
Posted

INSPECTOR THERE IS NO WAY I COULD LIVE HERE WITHOUT AIR ! i LIVED ON THE CENTRAL COAST OF CALIFORNIA FOR 50 YEARS AND IT HARDLY EVER GOT OVER 75 DEGREES SO YOU KNOW I'M HURTING HERE.

• Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted
My answer in two words, NO Way! biggrin.gif
:horse:950d6ba6455a312c06c0f85a52a49e7e.jpg694b43b0680a2556e0701b4b6a8494d6.jpgWhile visiting Tombstone Arizona....they had a place called the Birdcage Theater, supposedly haunted. But it was a wildwestsexpac place, and a entertainment brothel back in the day. Anyway, they had bullet holes from back in the Wyatt days still in the wall. LOTS! It got me thinking...this place, Tombstone, is HOT in the summer. VERY hot. I always noticed in Phoenix I had a MUCH shorter temper if I was stuck outside, and if the heat was what was the actual cause of...the Wild, in the Wild Wild West. Playing poker, and it's HOT...you losing, and WTF...(what the feck for Tom)....and a declaration of cheating, and then....boom boom pow...without the dancing. :th_thholysheep:How do filipino's make it here without air conditioning? :551:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
INSPECTOR THERE IS NO WAY I COULD LIVE HERE WITHOUT AIR ! i LIVED ON THE CENTRAL COAST OF CALIFORNIA FOR 50 YEARS AND IT HARDLY EVER GOT OVER 75 DEGREES SO YOU KNOW I'M HURTING HERE.
:lol:I hear you man....I chose Phoenix to retire because it was a DRY heat...and then I realized......1058252396_bc1cfb48fd.jpg....I can die without air conditioning. :horse:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Anything over 70 deg and I’m dying. Aircon THAT WORKS required… its a deal breaker for me. Air-conditioning and back-up power required 24-7 or I’m off to a hotel or on an airplane.

• Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted
e5db2ecf4c11bbfbeb77c15a43d5f800.jpg:lol:Sorry, have to post this sucker up. This was Tombstone, and a breakfast place that had a eat "TWO pancakes you get your name on the wall"....NO F'ING problem I thought as I was then a fat eat it all, taste over function eater...so me and then son in law gave it a go. I at the time was around 6 foot and 300 pounds (I've tightened up to 260 since)...my ex son in law, 6' 3 and near 400 (no tightening since) . Needles to say, the TWO pancakes were bigger then a truck tire and I said as they were served...FIX, and I quit at 1 plus a quarter....the fat fecker with a VERY mean streak ate both and was SO proud. BTW, my actual real son was 6"6 and over 300 pounds and played football at Florida Sate Lee...your home town, BUT a nice guy despite winning tough guy competitions. I never could understand large guys with shet personalities, and was happy my daughter divorced his NY taxi beat up arse. :lol:Makes we wonder...what would you rather have for your daughter?...a nice older man supporting her, or a piece of shet younger guy like, well...pancake boy?Can we do a poll here? :540:

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the off topic....:SugarwareZ-034:I will make a tombstone thread later. BTW...off topic a bit again, but I was in Florida for a while living...Orlando, and lived with a buddy I knew from High School. NO air conditioning and I could not hack it...even in the Navy we had air conditioning to recover after sniping for 12 hours.

Edited by Inspector

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Anything over 70 deg and I’m dying. Aircon THAT WORKS required… its a deal breaker for me. Air-conditioning and back-up power required 24-7 or I’m off to a hotel or on an airplane.
:lol:Been there and done that...in Cebu. Twice.Northwinds hotel from Minglanilla ...a four hour brown out that I could handle only 1 hour. I did enjoy the Sunflower disco before sleep though....:540:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find it curious that I can go out jogging in the heat of the afternoon, sit outside in an open air restobar and enjoy it, go sit by the pool and soak up some rays, go visit a friend who has no air conditioning. I frequently do all of these things without even thinking about air conditioning,BUTAs soon as I am home relaxing, frittering away time on my computer, having a nap, watching tv, or anything like that I HAVE to have air conditioning or I become a bitchy miserable person to live with. So, I could live here without a/c but I wouldn't.

• Like 2