Members Lies And Deception

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Was not sure where to post this but I think it needs to be said,one of our forum members was not what he seemed.Only recently a few members offered their condolences to one of our members who lost his wife in a car accident.The truth has come out and that member has been arrested for the murder of his wife who never had a car accident at all.

Rot in hell Hugh.

No more lovetowinalot for you.

Man arrested in Philippines on Las Vegas murder charges

Hugh Cave's string of lies began when he told family and friends his wife had died in a car accident, according to Las Vegas police.The decomposing body of Gloria Cave was found on April 23, buried in a shallow grave beneath a planter in the backyard of a central valley home he owns.Hugh Cave's Metropolitan Police Department arrest report, obtained Thursday, said the 53-year-old man had told his wife's family in the Philippines that she was killed in a car accident in Las Vegas. His wife's friends and co-workers in Las Vegas got a flipped version of the story: Cave told them she had died in a car accident in the Philippines.Cave's fabrications about his wife's death kept him off law enforcement's radar for months, but police announced Thursday that he had been arrested by the FBI in the Philippines. He will be extradited to Las Vegas and faces a murder charge.

The rest of the story here, http://www.lvrj.com/...-121344443.html

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My heart goes out to the friends and family of Gloria Cave.:AddEmoticons04230: If he truly killed her and it seems likely he did may he burn in hell..... what a tool shed.

Keg
Posted
Posted

wow

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gifTruly sad to hear that! She didn't deserve that! Yeah, may he burn in Hell!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lies and deception, yes. I am not sure of murder. The article is very comprehensive and it is my impression that 'something' happened in which his wife ended up dead and he was in some way responsible. Accident? Manslaughter? Murder? Anyone's guess at this point.What it illustrates to me is how easily lies and deception can get out of hand and ruin your life. If the man killed his wife in any non premeditated way he could hope to get out of jail at some point in the future. No hope of that now is there? If you do something wrong, own it!Edit. I did some searching on google. It seems love2winalot has loads of pics of his house and family etc on photobucket. Its definitely the same person and sure looks like all is well in their lives. Appearances can be deceiving I suppose.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes Dave it is definitely himHere are a couple of posts with his lies

Hiya. "DISCLAIMER", This is not a feel sorry to me reply, but just an actual expierience that fits in this topic.In December, my wife died. After getting over the devistation, i had her Cremated in Las vegas. The goal was to bring/send her remains back to the Philippines. This is no where as easy as it may seem. The URN Must be able to pass thru the x ray machine at the Airpot. "they must be able to see inside of it". All documents, Death certificate, cremation certificate, must be attached to, or in the same conatiner as the URN. A Temporay Urn, "Made of plastic or Wood", is recomended". I had mine custom made, and tested it at the courthouse x ray machoine, and it did not pass. So, I USPS/Insured/Registered, mailed it. The URN broke.The box had been opened in Manilla, and re packed. If this can happen coming here, then it can happen going from here to your home country. Now, as for Me, being the, "Hey I'm Dead, I dont care what you do", type. I am for, whatever cost the least, just do that. If you want to spend a lot of money, Give it to me before i die, and let me spend it...... :cool_beans: In a Lot of the world, Death is actually more important than Life. This, being as unpleasent as it is, really is something you need to know before hand, so you don't end up with conflicting issues as to what is to be done. No matter what you decide, not everyone will like it, But they will at least know about it ahead of time. imhop.
Hiya. It is a part of the culture here, to drive at night, without your lights on. They have been taught that this will prolong the life of the lights, the battery, and that the vehicle will use less fuel, with the lights off. The part about the family being there is also part of the culture, taught from the church, about closure. They are actually taught, that seeing the, "actual death", or pictures, "blood an all", of the actual death, provides closure. When Gloria was in the car accident, i was told by first cousions to send the, "Bloody Pictures", of the accident to them. I not only did not have them, or even want them, but got yelled at for not providing them?Hit an Run happens in every single part of the world, where their are cars.

Post with photobucket images, http://www.philippin...indpost&p=20208 Facebook profile picture, notice location is the same as his profile here. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002351870643&v=info post-1-0-85996300-1304689888_thumb.gif

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

wow !!!! im speechless other then too say my condolences to Gloria's family and im sure he will get whats coming to him in the Big House !!!ohh boss man how did you find out about this ? just came across it ?? O-U-C

Edited by OldUgly&Cranky

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

We would all be one step ahead, If only we were a race of mind readers where all this can be prevented! Maybe in the next after life! Just wishful thinking after all the tragedy we hear and read in the news, especially Gloria Cave's senseless murder! It really saddens me where I can't think straight, which leaves me speechless at times! How can some people do such a thing? It's a real shame that our civilization and society has turned out the way it has after the dinosaur age! It may resort to that again one of these years when mother nature takes over like some every 50,000 years or maybe millions of years from now if the sun doesn't burn out first! Maybe by then, people will be on other planets and living in a place without hunger, sickness, fear and hate, but that of a Utopian society under one government, one language and one religion(or none)! I wish we were all there now instead of just fantasying about it! Maybe in my next after life!

softail
Posted
Posted

Love2winalot huh? This guy isn’t playing with a full deck! Sounds like his wife was pretty much supporting him and then he goes and kills her. People like this have no soul.Doug

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well with all those who are always calling Filipinas scammers, this is just one example how the men can be the ones who scam, lie, steal, or kill. When I met my wife, the story going around was that we bring them back to our home countries, marry them, insure them and then kill them, to this day the story persists, and it seems from news stories I have read, that it does happen from time to time, so we surely cannot blame some of the ladies for trying to be cautious when dealing with us. My condolences go out to the family and if guilty, then I hope he gets what is coming to him. I am usually the first to convict when I read a story which has enough evidence within it to prove to me that the person is probably guilty, but because this guy was a member of this forum, I will try to reserve my judgment until more comes out in the papers or courts.

• Like 1