Members Lies And Deception

ayeh
Posted
Posted

hello members of this forum, I 'm searching on google about this news and it leads me here. after reading this thread, I immediately sign up because I know the filipino family of ate Gloria, our family is so shocked when we hear the news. We all believed that it was a car accident. Hugh seems to be a good husband everytime he's here in the Philippines, that's why I can't believe this news at first. Everytime we go to their house here in the Philippines, we're always having a happy time... Boss Man posted a link on his post here that contains photos hosted on photobucket, I miss those happy times...I believe I'm the one who took this pic: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/love2winalot/philippines/?action=view&current=DSC00366.jpgGOD! I'm crying right now....RIP ate Gloria.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hello members of this forum, I 'm searching on google about this news and it leads me here. after reading this thread, I immediately sign up because I know the filipino family of ate Gloria, our family is so shocked when we hear the news. We all believed that it was a car accident. Hugh seems to be a good husband everytime he's here in the Philippines, that's why I can't believe this news at first. Everytime we go to their house here in the Philippines, we're always having a happy time... Boss Man posted a link on his post here that contains photos hosted on photobucket, I miss those happy times...I believe I'm the one who took this pic: http://s5.photobucke...nt=DSC00366.jpgGOD! I'm crying right now....RIP ate Gloria.
Welcome to our friendly forum. Our condolences to you, and all the family of Gloria. If you find out more, then please be sure to keep us up to date.

ayeh
Posted
Posted
hello members of this forum, I 'm searching on google about this news and it leads me here. after reading this thread, I immediately sign up because I know the filipino family of ate Gloria, our family is so shocked when we hear the news. We all believed that it was a car accident. Hugh seems to be a good husband everytime he's here in the Philippines, that's why I can't believe this news at first. Everytime we go to their house here in the Philippines, we're always having a happy time... Boss Man posted a link on his post here that contains photos hosted on photobucket, I miss those happy times...I believe I'm the one who took this pic: http://s5.photobucke...nt=DSC00366.jpgGOD! I'm crying right now....RIP ate Gloria.
Welcome to our friendly forum. Our condolences to you, and all the family of Gloria. If you find out more, then please be sure to keep us up to date.
My family is planning to go at their house tomorrow, I don't know if they will allow me to share additional informations here, but if they will, you can count on me.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
We are very sorry for the loss of Ate Gloria may she rest in Gods hands. Edited by Old55

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I have always heard or read the saying, "that one can not judge a book by it’s cover", but when comes to human nature, one can often judge a person by his written/spoken words, appearance and body language! From what I can see in this guy’s Photo Bucket Album, he appears to be a devious blowhard and a wannabe lovetowinalot gambler! His poker face expression couldn’t bluff anyone for long and that‘s why he was charged by authorities for the murder of his wife! SugarwareZ-034.gif

sheila
Posted
Posted

hi.im the sister of gloria lopez cave from philippines i just want to ask if i can view all of love2winalot's lies/posts. maybe we can extract more information about this topic here and use it as an evidence against him. thanks in advance.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hi.im the sister of gloria lopez cave from philippines i just want to ask if i can view all of love2winalot's lies/posts. maybe we can extract more information about this topic here and use it as an evidence against him. thanks in advance.
We will try to see if we can provide them for you. If you can try to post some more and become a full member then it will be easier. I will talk to the owner and see if we can work out some links to the posts for you and possibly some adjustments to your status, please give us a few days to do some research and work out the details. Our condolences to you and your family, this is a terrible tragedy and we pray you all will not think that all of us are apparently what Hugh seems to be, because what he apparently did is unspeakable and unforgivable, and the majority of us love and appreciate our Filipino wives to the utmost degree, I know I do.

sheila
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your cooperation. ok, I'm going to post more to become a full member. I will definitely wait for the links. Here is a picture of the "fake urn", in case you're in doubt that I'm the sister of gloria.001sgu.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you for your cooperation. ok, I'm going to post more to become a full member. I will definitely wait for the links. Here is a picture of the "fake urn", in case you're in doubt that I'm the sister of gloria.
Thank you for the photo. We do not doubt you, as you have no reason to lie, and believe me, all of us feel for you and it hurts us all and embarrasses us all, when one of us does something wrong. I am already doing some research and I have already sent a message to the owner Boss Man to see if there is a way to find all posts made by Hugh, aka member lovetowinalot. Give us some time and try to see if you can find some places to post helpful replies to our members or more info on this, so you can move up on your own to have full access to all parts of the forum, and we will do our best to help you either way once the owner gets back to me and lets me know how he wishes to handle this.

ayeh
Posted
Posted

I'm going to help ate sheila. Does it mean if I post more here I'm going to become a full member also? and how many posts exactly? don't worry, I'm not going to spam this forum.