Members Lies And Deception

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
Lies and deception, yes. I am not sure of murder. The article is very comprehensive and it is my impression that 'something' happened in which his wife ended up dead and he was in some way responsible. Accident? Manslaughter? Murder? Anyone's guess at this point.What it illustrates to me is how easily lies and deception can get out of hand and ruin your life. If the man killed his wife in any non premeditated way he could hope to get out of jail at some point in the future. No hope of that now is there? If you do something wrong, own it!
It's sooo true. If you're gonna end up killing someone, for whatever reason, you have to deal with it, head on or on foot. At least head on, you have the advantage of being the only witness and can lead people to believe that it was an accident, self-defense, or an act of blind rage at her calling your mom a whore. Maybe you could get out of jail in a few years and live to eat another Whopper from BK. My wife and I knew an American husband / Filipina wife combo in Taiwan 4 years back. The day after I introduced my wife to the Filipina, that Filipina murdered a Taiwanese woman over a work dispute by stabbing her 30-some times. Rather than getting on the next flight out and hiding in the hills of Mindanao or Luzon, the Filipina tried to frame her Japanese coworker and American employer for the murder. It almost worked, until she was identified on CCTV cameras dumping the body. As far as I know, she got the death penalty. Her husband was not allowed to leave the country while they investigated him for involvement, but to his credit, he was an alcoholic incapable of such a laborious task as disposing a body, and had been passed out on someone's couch when the murder went down. The lesson I learned from this is.... if you kill someone, head straight to the airport and disappear..... OR turn youself in and at least try to frame the story in a way that makes you look less dispicable. Looks like Love2WinAlot Loved2MixStoriesAlot, and hoped to keep his lifestyle. You kill someone, you better get the hell out of dodge, or turn yourself in. Jerk.
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

does this mean his profile will now be posted as "BANNED" or "INCARCERATED ":AddEmoticons04230:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
does this mean his profile will now be posted as "BANNED" or "INCARCERATED ":AddEmoticons04230:
No he will not be banned since he is welcome to come on and tell his side, if and when he will have access to a computer again, and if he wants to. Rarely do we ban real members, but we do ban spammers immediately, and we ban members who purposely cause problems and refuse to correct their ways after being asked nicely to.
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My condolences go out to the family and if guilty, then I hope he gets what is coming to him. I am usually the first to convict when I read a story which has enough evidence within it to prove to me that the person is probably guilty, but because this guy was a member of this forum, I will try to reserve my judgment until more comes out in the papers or courts.
Either way , whether he murdered her or someone else did he certainly has some knowledge of it all to have a reason to make up two stories to cover her death,even to go as far as here to offer advice on carrying a urn into the Philippines.He evens goes as far to say in a post here that the family wanted pictures of the accident and he had none,wonder why?Normally my judgement is reserved but in this case he has openly deceived us and even blind Freddy could see that.728.gif
  • Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing Bossman, I' m too sad to read the article. It reminds me a early 90's story, here in Seattle. The story of Tim Blackwell, shooting his wife in a Seattle court house

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/7/2011 at 1:54 AM, OldUgly&Cranky said:
ohh boss man how did you find out about this ? just came across it ??O-U-C

Well it took months for me to unravel it all, sleepless nights, stake outs, international travel,,,,,,,, nah really once the story hit the papers and the mention of Las Vegas the member came to mind, then a look at Hugh Caves Facebook and profile photo, match it up to pictures posted here, check his location as the same on Facebook and here as Las Vegas-Morong. Check his age matched the story, wife's name matched in a post by him, story of wife died in a car accident. posted here. Put it all together,case solved from my end. How the poor woman died or who actually did it has no bearing on my thoughts of him as it is plain to see that he has been covering up so while he expected his life to go on and he did say in Facebook he was looking for a new partner; to me he is the scum of the earth as no one should ever have their life ended and covered up for the sake of protecting oneself and enjoying the rest of their lives.

Bossman Investigations

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
Thanks for sharing Bossman, I' m too sad to read the article. It reminds me a early 90's story, here in Seattle. The story of Tim Blackwell, shooting his wife in a Seattle court house
I was in seattle then. ...don't even get me started on that story. Murder is never justified, but if there was ever an example of someone who got what they deserved, it would have been Susan Blackwell.

softail
Posted
Posted
I was in seattle then. ...don't even get me started on that story. Murder is never justified, but if there was ever an example of someone who got what they deserved, it would have been Susan Blackwell.
You are absolutely right, she had it comeing!Doug

Mr. Rogers
Posted
Posted

I remember seeing this on one of the local news channels, My Tagalog is not so good, but I picked up the gist of the story. Then I come to this site a read the guy in the news story is a member, whew...what a small world we live in. And his tails here of how his asawa was killed...that is scary. May thoughts and prayers go out to Gloria, I never met her but feel connected through this website.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
Fifteen years ago this month Mr. Blackwell murdered Susana his pregnant Filipina wife her unborn baby along with Phoebe Dizon and Veronica Laureta Susana’s friends in the King County Courthouse while they were waiting for the final divorce settlement. Blackwell is a cold blooded murder and his (so called) wife was a scammer who married him to be with her Filipino boyfriend living here. The baby was found to be the boyfriends Blackwell clamed to have not consimated the marrage.Local women’s groups and Asian American activists and the left wing local newspaper came out of the woodwork attacking him in every way…. That is until the facts came out.A sad but interesting story dealing with mail order brides, injustice for men (at the time) stupidity and a horrible murderous ending. Edited by Old55
  • Like 1