Members Lies And Deception

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just a bit of a thought here, I think its best anyone who has not followed this horrid story read from the start as the family members of the deceased have posted here and may again. My personal thought on all this since I discovered what had happened and who the murderer was is that this guy (lovetowinalot), Hugh Cave is the worst example of a foreigner scumbag I could imagine. I have personal feelings about this for a few reasons and one is that he continued his lies here on this forum saying he did not really want to talk about the death of his wife and some of us felt sorry for him until the truth came out.I hope he has a tough 20 years as it is not enough in my opinion, no one should ever take another life but this bastard even went back to the Philippines to live with his deceased wife's family.Sorry but I have strong feelings over this and you; Hugh Cave can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.
I'm with you Boss -- looks like he found his own cave at the Nevada state prison. He's fresh meat and the wordwill spread that he's a woman killer. If he is placed in general population and not isolated from hard core gangbangers, extreme justice will be serve. He's dead meat.....
  • Like 2

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
I hope he has a tough 20 years as it is not enough in my opinion,
I agree and as I have posted in another thread, I remain part of a group of friends and family that continues to object to the parole of a killer that took innocent lives from us in the late 70's. Of course, everyone wants to move on, but set your calendars for 19 years from now and it takes surprisingly little support to successfully opppose a convicts parole and I suspect that with his admission of guilt, there are no "benefit of the doubt" issues in his favor come 20 years from now. The case for continued incarceration is also fortified by there not being any mental defect defense.I too hope that his prison life is torturous and that if he survives, he is there far in excess of the early parole window of 20 years.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm having a hard time trying to understand the actual mindset that could make anyone capable of doing such a dispicable act. My mind just can not phathom it. He should have gotton the death penalty. Then he can plead his case to God. (He's toast)!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends of the innocent victim and hope the monster Hugh Elvin Cave will soon burn in hell.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
piglett
Posted
Posted

My thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends of the innocent victim and hope the monster Hugh Elvin Cave will soon burn in hell.

SPOT ON !!!

• 1 month later...
realdeal43
Posted
Posted

When someone takes anothers life ,it is a tragedy for everyone involved.Both familys will suffer because of a selfish act.Rest in peace.

• Like 2