Members Lies And Deception

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm going to help ate sheila. Does it mean if I post more here I'm going to become a full member also? and how many posts exactly? don't worry, I'm not going to spam this forum.
All members who post real posts with content are moved to full members once the owner feels they are real members, so there is no exact post count, but we wish to help you and Sheila, so just do your best to give us some info, maybe introduce yourselves in the intro section with something about yoursleves and then before long you will be full members. HERE is one thread he started dated Dec 23 asking for a translation, and that I answered that might be part of his deception if the dates fit. It appears the post was made while he was in Las Vegas. I find it strange that the Urn that Sheila posted said Dec 2010 but I did not see the actual date.

ayeh
Posted
Posted
I'm going to help ate sheila. Does it mean if I post more here I'm going to become a full member also? and how many posts exactly? don't worry, I'm not going to spam this forum.
All members who post real posts with content are moved to full members once the owner feels they are real members, so there is no exact post count, but we wish to help you and Sheila, so just do your best to give us some info, maybe introduce yourselves in the intro section with something about yoursleves and then before long you will be full members. HERE is one thread he started dated Dec 23 asking for a translation, and that I answered that might be part of his deception if the dates fit. It appears the post was made while he was in Las Vegas. I find it strange that the Urn that Sheila posted said Dec 2010 but I did not see the actual date.
thanks for the reply kuya lee! this means a lot to us. I will show it to ate sheila immediately.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
thanks for the reply kuya lee! this means a lot to us. I will show it to ate sheila immediately.
We are here to help all members and all Filipinos the best we can. The purpose of this forum is to be helpful to all and also promote the Philippines, while telling the truth about it and not sugar coating it. I will keep digging for more posts he made and that might fit to help you all.

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hi All, I have stayed away from this thread for several reasons,1) As a new member I did not know or have any contact with this person2) I was afraid it would sound insincere to Gloria's family for me to comment as I did not know her or her husband.3) I must admit to being stunned by the information I was reading, and needed time to gather my thoughts. This somehow wounded me personally, and I found it difficult to comprehend or discuss with my wife.I just want to say, my condolences for your lose, I am not prejudging anyone for anything. Simply stating that the lose of a loved one, no matter the circumstances is devastating, and to be deceived about her death is even worse if coming from someone who you believed loved and cared about her.To the members of this forum who feel as though they too have been betrayed, I want to say, it just goes to show how good you are that you accept people as they present themselves to be, without also judging them.I am a Canadian, married to a Filipina who is much younger than I am. Yes I am sure that Ellie was cautious about me at first, and yes, I too was cautious about Ellie. Unfortunately we all have heard horror stories from both foreigners and Filipinos.However, my wife is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. I know frequently I feel like I don't deserve to be loved by such a wonderful and caring person, and to be blessed by such a beautiful little daughter.My decision to move to, and live the rest of my life here in the Philippines was partly because I met Ellie, but also because I found the Philippine people as the friendliest, most caring, compassionate, loving people I have ever met. Yes the country has it's problems, but so does everywhere.My wife is very young, and I was afraid if we left The Philippines, it may in some way change her, that and she has never expressed a desire to live anywhere else! Visit yes, but I am thankful that she also wants to remain here in the Philippines.I hope and pray that you all will recover from this with Gods love and guidance, and not think that all foreigners are the same as it appears Hugh may have been. I would give my life for my wife, and would defend her and my daughter with my life if I thought they were threatened in any way.I certainly could not even comprehend harming either of them, and if I did, I would deserve the wrath of God for eternity, which I am sure will happen to the person who has done this to Gloria!Carl (Papa Carl)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK the owner of the forum has authorized me to move both family members into the full member category, so either of you can now search all posts lovetowinalot made by going to his forum name in the members section on the main page, and then clicking on his forum name on the left, and then searching posts and topics. We will continue to do our part to search out topics and posts he made, and then post them all here, but now you will have access to read those that have been made most recently, including the one asking for translation that I already posted for you.

ayeh
Posted
Posted
OK the owner of the forum has authorized me to move both family members into the full member category, so either of you can now search all posts lovetowinalot made by going to his forum name in the members section on the main page, and then clicking on his forum name on the left, and then searching posts and topics. We will continue to do our part to search out topics and posts he made, and then post them all here, but now you will have access to read those that have been made most recently, including the one asking for translation that I already posted for you.
thank you very much!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
thank you very much!
In case you have a hard time searching for his member name. HERE is a link to it and then all you have to do is check his posts and topics. I searched all I could see and the only ones that seem like that might be related in any way, have already been posted in this thread. Hope that helps.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

HERE is a new news story on this. American who killed, buried wife in own yard nabbed. Seems he planned to retire in the Philippines and at the house and with the family of his former wife. What kind of man can kill his wife and then wish to live out his years with her family? Maybe he was interested in a younger member of the family and hoped to have them for a partner? 05/10/2011The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has arrested an American who has a pending warrant of arrest in the United States for the murder of his Filipino wife and burying her in his own yard in Las Vegas, Nevada.NBI-Central Luzon regional director lawyer Ric Diaz disclosed the suspect identified as Hugh Cave, 53, who is facing a murder charge in US in connection with the killing of his wife Gloria faces extradition process for his deportation back to Nevada to face the charges in US court.Cave was arrested in the house of a relative of his wife in Sabang Village, Morong, Bataan just last week.The victim was last seen in November 2010 in one of the Thanksgiving celebrations in Las Vegas.Cave arrived in the country last February to inform the family of his wife about the news that Gloria died in a car accident carrying an urn allegedly containing the ashes of his wife’s cremated body.“Nasunog daw yung katawan nung biktima nung nasunog yung kotse pagkatapos nung aksidente kaya nag-decide yung foreigner na i-cremate na lang yung remains ni Gloria,” Diaz said.Gloria’s family was convinced by Hugh’s story and his plan to retire in the Philippines, Diaz said.Last April 23, a certain Fe Rawson-Oseo discovered the site where the body of Gloria was buried.Oseo bought the house which was sold by Cave before he went to the Philippines.Oseo reported her discovery to the Las Vegas police which it acted promptly.The Las Vegas police secured a copy of a warrant of arrest against Cave and made a coordination with the NBI and the Philippine National Police which also tied up with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for the arrest of the suspect.

softail
Posted
Posted

Correct me if I am wrong, isn’t the only way a foreigner able to own land thru inheritance? Just a thought.Doug

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Correct me if I am wrong, isn’t the only way a foreigner able to own land thru inheritance? Just a thought.Doug
I believe you may be correct, :AddEmoticons04230: but he would have needed a death certificate if that was the case, and I am pretty sure he did not have that, unless he had a forgery. Also not sure whose name the house is in. What is worse, is I am wondering how the family will now manage to afford what looked like a high end home, without Gloria's income. I am hoping that they are in a financial position of still being able to afford to upkeep it. There can be many repercussions to a situation such as this on top of the loss of a loved one. sad.gif