Members Lies And Deception

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
hi.im the sister of gloria lopez cave from philippines i just want to ask if i can view all of love2winalot's lies/posts. maybe we can extract more information about this topic here and use it as an evidence against him. thanks in advance.
My condolences to you and your family.

• 4 weeks later...
piglett
Posted
Posted

what a scum bagi say send him back to the PI & let the pinoys in the jail house have at himpiglett

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Interesting update on this HERE, so it seems one tenant said she drove him to the airport in February. Posted: Jun. 15, 2011 | 3:46 p.m.Updated: Jun. 16, 2011 | 7:57 a.m.A 53-year-old man accused of burying his wife in a shallow grave in the backyard of his central valley home was extradited from the Philippines and was being held at the Clark County Detention Center on Wednesday, according to jail records.Hugh Cave, whose wife, Gloria Cave, 45, was discovered April 23 buried beneath a planter in the backyard of Cave's home, was booked into jail Friday. He is being held without bail and faces the recommended charge of murder.Gloria Cave's cause and manner of death have not yet been determined by the Clark County coroner's office.According to Hugh Cave's arrest report, detectives began their investigation when someone renting the house from Cave found the human remains while doing yard work at the house at 1301 Gold Ave., near Vegas Drive and Martin Luther King Boulevard."The body was covered in a tan-colored plastic, a white tarp, and some sort of additional fabric," the report said. "Lime was spread out over and around the body in layers. The body was tied on the outside with a quarter-inch, yellow nylon rope. The rope around the upper torso had what appeared to be the handle of a hammer through it as a makeshift handle. The same type of rope was wrapped around the bundle at least three other times at the waist, hips and lower legs."A doctor who examined Gloria Cave's body did not find signs of trauma.The report added that Hugh Cave told his wife's family in the Philippines that she was killed in a car accident in Las Vegas.His wife's friends and co-workers in Las Vegas got a mirror image of the story: Cave told them she had died in a car accident in the Philippines. Police didn't find any records of Gloria Cave being involved in a car accident.Homicide Lt. Lew Roberts said Wednesday that Cave's return to Las Vegas will ensure that justice is served for the victim."I'm glad he's back so he can go to trial and face the penalty for doing the heinous act that he did," Roberts said.Police said Hugh Cave's fabrications kept him off law enforcement's radar for months. He was arrested by the FBI in the Philippines.The arrest report said Gloria Cave's body was highly decomposed. Investigators were able to identify the tattooed eyebrows she was known to have.On Hugh Cave's Facebook page, he described himself as a widower searching for a partner. He wrote: "Looking to end the pain, and find someone whom i can share my life with once again. All i want is, 'Forever'. smile.gif"His favorite quote is, "Anything worth doing, is worth doing Right," his account said.Cave declined an interview request Wednesday.The neighbor told police that Hugh Cave said that his wife was watching a Philippine talk show and that she "went crazy" and started yelling at the television.The arrest report said that investigators do not know exactly when Gloria Cave was killed. A neighbor told police that Hugh Cave approached him in late December or early January and asked whether he had heard Gloria Cave yelling the previous night.One tenant at Cave's Gold Avenue house told police she drove Cave to the airport Feb. 7.Cave has a preliminary hearing scheduled for June 28.post-40-0-63134100-1309037099_thumb.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Interesting update on this HERE, so it seems one tenant said she drove him to the airport in February. Posted: Jun. 15, 2011 | 3:46 p.m.Updated: Jun. 16, 2011 | 7:57 a.m.A 53-year-old man accused of burying his wife in a shallow grave in the backyard of his central valley home was extradited from the Philippines and was being held at the Clark County Detention Center on Wednesday, according to jail records.Hugh Cave, whose wife, Gloria Cave, 45, was discovered April 23 buried beneath a planter in the backyard of Cave's home, was booked into jail Friday. He is being held without bail and faces the recommended charge of murder.Gloria Cave's cause and manner of death have not yet been determined by the Clark County coroner's office.According to Hugh Cave's arrest report, detectives began their investigation when someone renting the house from Cave found the human remains while doing yard work at the house at 1301 Gold Ave., near Vegas Drive and Martin Luther King Boulevard."The body was covered in a tan-colored plastic, a white tarp, and some sort of additional fabric," the report said. "Lime was spread out over and around the body in layers. The body was tied on the outside with a quarter-inch, yellow nylon rope. The rope around the upper torso had what appeared to be the handle of a hammer through it as a makeshift handle. The same type of rope was wrapped around the bundle at least three other times at the waist, hips and lower legs."A doctor who examined Gloria Cave's body did not find signs of trauma.The report added that Hugh Cave told his wife's family in the Philippines that she was killed in a car accident in Las Vegas.His wife's friends and co-workers in Las Vegas got a mirror image of the story: Cave told them she had died in a car accident in the Philippines. Police didn't find any records of Gloria Cave being involved in a car accident.Homicide Lt. Lew Roberts said Wednesday that Cave's return to Las Vegas will ensure that justice is served for the victim."I'm glad he's back so he can go to trial and face the penalty for doing the heinous act that he did," Roberts said.Police said Hugh Cave's fabrications kept him off law enforcement's radar for months. He was arrested by the FBI in the Philippines.The arrest report said Gloria Cave's body was highly decomposed. Investigators were able to identify the tattooed eyebrows she was known to have.On Hugh Cave's Facebook page, he described himself as a widower searching for a partner. He wrote: "Looking to end the pain, and find someone whom i can share my life with once again. All i want is, 'Forever'. smile.gif"His favorite quote is, "Anything worth doing, is worth doing Right," his account said.Cave declined an interview request Wednesday.The neighbor told police that Hugh Cave said that his wife was watching a Philippine talk show and that she "went crazy" and started yelling at the television.The arrest report said that investigators do not know exactly when Gloria Cave was killed. A neighbor told police that Hugh Cave approached him in late December or early January and asked whether he had heard Gloria Cave yelling the previous night.One tenant at Cave's Gold Avenue house told police she drove Cave to the airport Feb. 7.Cave has a preliminary hearing scheduled for June 28.post-40-0-63134100-1309037099_thumb.jpg
Thanks for the update Lee. Very sad case our heart goes out to Gloria and her family.If he's guilty and it sure looks like he is I pray he burns in hell!

• 6 months later...
Mugs
Posted
Posted
hello members of this forum, I 'm searching on google about this news and it leads me here. after reading this thread, I immediately sign up because I know the filipino family of ate Gloria, our family is so shocked when we hear the news. We all believed that it was a car accident. Hugh seems to be a good husband everytime he's here in the Philippines, that's why I can't believe this news at first. Everytime we go to their house here in the Philippines, we're always having a happy time... Boss Man posted a link on his post here that contains photos hosted on photobucket, I miss those happy times...I believe I'm the one who took this pic: http://s5.photobucke...nt=DSC00366.jpgGOD! I'm crying right now....RIP ate Gloria.
Welcome to our friendly forum. Our condolences to you, and all the family of Gloria. If you find out more, then please be sure to keep us up to date.
My family is planning to go at their house tomorrow, I don't know if they will allow me to share additional informations here, but if they will, you can count on me.
any updates on this guy?

softail
Posted
Posted

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) - A Las Vegas man who fled to the Philippines as a wanted suspect in his wife's slaying pleaded guilty to first degree murder charges Tuesday.Hugh Cave, 53, was arrested in May of this year as a suspect in the death of his wife Gloria, 45.Gloria's body was found buried in the backyard of the couple's residence in the 1300 block of Gold Avenue on Apr. 23, according to investigators.Police issued an arrest warrant for Hugh as the suspect in Gloria's death and was later found to have fled for the Philippines.Cave's sentencing is set for Mar. 13.Copyright FOX5 2011. All rights reserved.http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/16318989/husband-of-woman-found-buried-in-vegas-yard-pleads-guiltyNot to sure how much winning this creep is going to be doing where he is going.Doug

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Vincent Valentine
Posted
Posted

Hi,I wanted to give my condolences to Gloria's family in the Philippines who might be reading this. She deserved so much better than my a**h*le dad. I am so sorry for your loss.

• 1 month later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Conclusion to the sad story of our former member, lovetowinalot​Got what he deserves. Husband of murdered Pinay gets life in prison

post-1-0-36366100-1331894313_thumb.jpg

LAS VEGAS- In April last year, a decomposing body was found in a backyard of a central Las Vegas home.The body was identified as that of 45-year-old Gloria Lopez Cave.Las Vegas Police said the decaying body, which was in a plastic bag and tied with a rope, was found in a shallow grave underneath a heavy flower pot.“It’s hard to tell what motivates a person to commit this type of crime. It could have been domestic violence related or it could have been some other motive,” said Lt. Lew Roberts, former LVMPD spokesman.The international manhunt for the primary suspect Hugh Elvin Cave, Gloria's husband, began soon after her body was found.“Based on those interviews, we can determine that he most likely have fled to the Philippines several months prior to the discovery of the body," Roberts said.Hugh was then staying with the family of his wife in Bataan. He had told Gloria's family that she died in a car accident in Las Vegas and presented an urn to her family.Philippine authorities arrested Hugh turned him over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Cave was extradited to the US.In December last year, Hugh pleaded guilty to first-degree murder with the use of a deadly weapon.“In this case, the deadly weapon was a stun gun which we alleged he used on her while she was in a bathtub. So he incapacitated her with the stun gun and held her under the water and that’s how we alleged the deadly weapon,” said Pamela Weckerly, Deputy District Attorney.Weckerly added that Cave was remorseful to the family of Gloria, but did not show any remorse in killing his wife.The 53-year-old Cave was sentenced to life imprisonment in the Nevada Department of Corrections with a minimum of 20 years before he is eligible for parole.“It was a brutal thing that he did and he should have had a death penalty instead of life,” said a Las Vegas resident, Wally Ladboro.http://www.abs-cbnne...ets-life-prison

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Hugh was then staying with the family of his wife in Bataan. He had told Gloria's family that she died in a car accident in Las Vegas and presented an urn to her family. Weckerly added that Cave was remorseful to the family of Gloria, but did not show any remorse in killing his wife.
Oh my god, that is really sick!Remorseful my foot! He invented an elaborate scheme in cold blood to prevent detection without consideration of the feelings of his wife’s bereaved family. He was probably working out now how he could get an early parole. Kind of building brownie points that can be tick off with parole officer reviewing his case in the future. He is a cool calculating shrewd customer. That man is pure evil!