Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Being 'the man of the family' i would get off my ass and find income elsewhere and NOT sell my daughter nto anyone for anything.Seen too many cases of fathers and partners sending their girls out on the game. Useless deadbeat fathers are pricks.

Edited by Boss Man
changed word to keep the peace

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
Being 'the man of the family' i would get off my ass and find income elsewhere and NOT sell my daughter nto anyone for anything.Seen too many cases of fathers and partners sending their girls out on the game. Useless deadbeat fathers are pricks.
Deadbeat pricks are in all countrys and walks of life, and different nationalitys. so PLEASE , WATCH HOW YOU LABEL PINOYS. this PINOY finds that very offensive. :thumbsup: ej.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Deadbeat pricks are in all countrys and walks of life, and different nationalitys. so PLEASE , WATCH HOW YOU LABEL PINOYS. this PINOY finds that very offensive. :thumbsup: ej.
Hey Roy, I totally respect your first sentence. And I fully understand your strong emotions about protectingyour family no matter what. But I must agree with EJ's argument that the last sentence was reallyunnecessary. Generalization or stereotyping a certain ethic group has offended me as well. Please edit your comments -- thank you. Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Boss Man
changed words to keep the peace
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Deadbeat pricks are in all countrys and walks of life, and different nationalitys. so PLEASE , WATCH HOW YOU LABEL PINOYS. this PINOY finds that very offensive. :SugarwareZ-037: ej.
Hey Roy, I totally respect your first sentence. And I fully understand your strong emotions about protectingyour family no matter what. But I must agree with EJ's argument that the last sentence was reallyunnecessary. Generalization or stereotyping a certain ethic group has offended me as well. Please edit your comments -- thank you. Respectfully -- Jake
Yes! So how very and extremely offensive! You just offended 3 Fil/Am members on this fine forum! TwoRock is a Fil/Am too, but he just joined us recently and still browsing and reading all of our fine comments that interests him, this post may not be one of them! I know your comments Roy wasn't aimed at me, E.J. or Jake, but come on, that wasn't a very nice remark at all! It just goes to show that racial discrimination is still a universal trait amongst most people in general IMHO! :thumbsup: Now we're really off the topic! Edited by Boss Man

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Moderators can jump in anytime........... :) ej.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Moderators can jump in anytime........... :) ej.
We have been discussing it behind the scenes and Jake who replied is a moderator, and has taken the action that he feels is appropriate by asking the poster to remove the content. The problem is that it is hard for us to edit that post when a few have replied copying the offending statement. IMHO the words, many, some, or even those I have known should have been applied, but anytime anyone posts putting a whole class of people in a bad light, then I take offense to it as well, and since my wife has quite a few males in her family who do not fit the profile of the poster opinion of Filipinos, he has insulted those males in my wife's family as well, and as well as many of my Filipino friends. So what to do??? Since every time I edit a members post, they get offended, and it now seems there are 4 posts than need editing or possibly need deleting plus this one, if the offending remarks are removed.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm sure he is sorry.....

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
I'm sure he is sorry.....
Steve ,im assuming the same. he should just man-up. and life goes on in the best expat forum around :) tanks ej.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Apologies for those offended....however, this is a Philippines forum...males are Pinoys in this country...if it were a vietnam forum or any other country I would use the term relevant to that country's male group.Whatever....the male should be ashamed of himself for pushing a female member of his family into prostitution....he should get off his ass, and not be deadbeat, useless prick...whether pinoy, american, british, etc.So . it wasn't a racist comment...I don't have a racist bone in my body..think about it....Get the point now!?

Edited by roy2cebu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKI have edited Roy's words to put it in the way I believe he means it to be. It sometimes is the choice of words and how others perceives what another person means is the problem.So back to topic and please let it drop now.