Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Come on Lee, spit it out....you're a secret bar hopper......:lol:
Just to clarify since I have gotten a few emails and even texts on this, and my wife does not want members to think I am a bar fly. In the past when friends would come to visit the Philippines for the first time, they would often ask me to bring them to a bar since many know I used to run clubs, so sometimes I did, and sometimes I did not. One such friend was member Bruce who was interested in seeing how bars here run, and he is also a friend of mine from back in the states, so I brought him to Silver Dollar here in Cebu. In the past there was a get together at Spooks in Cagayan de Oro, so I went to that, and that is a girlybar. Here in Cebu again, my neighbor wanted to go out for his birthday, so he took me to a few of said bars, all in one night. Acienrocka had a bachelor party and the group bar hopped from place to place and I went along for a few places and then went home to my wife, while the party continued on. Someone also thought he would mug me along the walk home, and then quickly changed his mind when I spun around on him and looked him in the eye. I have met Tom (Boss Man) a couple of times in Silver Dollar upon his return to Cebu for a few drinks. I also went with Tom to El Gecko and then he, member Paul and I ended up going on to Silver Dollar bar. One time in the past member Chimellie was partying with his family and I was invited, and we all went to Lonestar. I believe there was one or two other time that I went to LoneStar or another bar with someone else, but I really do not remember exactly, so I am not a girlybar type of guy, yet I am not adverse to joining friends for drinks or parties, so I have seen my share of bargirls, and the goings on in those types of bars, and I ALWAYS wear my wedding ring and show it to the girls and tell them right up front, that the only money they can make off me is from me buying them a drink, and them sitting with me and talking if they wish, but I also tell them that if they see a better prospect walk in, then they should feel free to go and try to earn a living with them. Many have chosen to sit with me and sip their drinks and talk, and I have gotten a lot of info from them because of that, and I have met a lot of personable ladies because of that, and one lady even cried her heart out to me because a customer had cheated her out of money the night before, and then he walked in and she ran to him hoping to get her money, and then came back crying to me that he refused to pay. So while I am far from an expert on bargirls, I have seen my share and have spoken to many, and since my past includes training in questioning people and seeing though their lies, I have learned a lot, and it is amazing what someone will tell you when they feel you and they have nothing to gain from you, and that you will not be availing of their services, so they do not have to put up any fronts for me. Hope that clears it up for those of you who got the wrong impression of me. Yes they are in fact girls, and as such have feelings and hearts, but most I met who had already been in the life for a while became very hardened to many things, and many were now switch hitters because the men had used and abused them, so they no longer even liked men, except to make money off them, and that was true of the strippers who used to work for me when I managed strip joints back in the US, and I never touched even one of those dancers back in those days either, because I was married back then too, but to my first wife. IMHO married men, as well as men in relationships, should not play around, unless they are also willing to accept, and be prepared for the fact that two can play the same game.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I too have met some real nice girls and have pitied them. At the end of the day, those that have a low opinion of them should consider this.....why does the trade exist....because of men.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Would you marry a teacher and expect them to give up teaching? (Insert endless list here.) Why would anyone marry any girl and expect them to change? So a bar girl could make a good wife if she changes her ways BEFORE you get serious with her or if you like that type of girl as a wife.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Whatever the profession...it doesn't matter. I know a teacher here who is very sly...she's married. I also know a teacher who is a lovely family woman. "That type of girl".....might be a good idea to front the people I mentioned earlier who have flourishing relationships and offer that comment.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone, my first post.I can say that x bargirls can make good wives. I know of at least 20 people from my area of the UK who have one. They are bargirls from Thailand and all of them seem very happy. Some have brought their wives back to the UK and some live in Thailand. Of course they have problems but not as many as if they were with western girls, mostly cultural differences which can cause misunderstanding. Well people maybe I will see some of you when I get to Cebu On the 28 April so all of you take care and have a nice day.

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)

After reading all the posts and seeing some things here first hand. Seeing them before and after. Ex drug heads, lady pimps and others that come off the streets into the church. If any woman wants to change from being a bar girl to a good wife it can be done. She is got to want it. I am big into God. That is all I am saying here about him. As with many posts it can be hard not to go back to an old way unless something new has been learned. Not to get off topic but now can ex internet date be a good girl friend or wife could that be the next post? LOLBecause after reading some of the posts here and being on some of dating web sites for some time now it seem like money or visa is now the first things in the talks.Some women are headed the same way. I have been invited by some fillipinas to XXX cam chats on ym and have told them no I am not into that. You can't change people and now it seems like it is up the women if she is happy and wants to make a good wife then you got a good one. If not then you got to go fish and get someone else.Remember it is just how you wiggle your worm out there!!LOL:as-if:Please edit my post if needed.Thanks.MAV

Edited by Mavrick

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)
song says it all.LOL This the only CASH Bar girls that hurt someone is going to get.This song is what should be played for them.To theBar Lady that has changed her ways hope your the best in life Edited by Mavrick
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
piglett
Posted
Posted

there are probably 20 MILLION pinays that would love to be your wife so why in the hell hook up with a bar girl or former bar girl unless all you want is boom boom ?????????????????piglett

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I was skeptical before, not whether this kind of story were possible, but just this story in particular. Not throwing accusations Lee's way. I believe he told it as told to him. I just felt like Paulo focused on the "black" aspect way too much in an effort to get an easy reaction out of the fears of white men everywhere, lol. I think he concocted a lot of, or all of, the tale just to tell a story and get a reaction. It's still fun to read and debate the stuff, but I don't really believe it. My bad.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I was skeptical before, not whether this kind of story were possible, but just this story in particular. Not throwing accusations Lee's way. I believe he told it as told to him. I just felt like Paulo focused on the "black" aspect way too much in an effort to get an easy reaction out of the fears of white men everywhere, lol. I think he concocted a lot of, or all of, the tale just to tell a story and get a reaction. It's still fun to read and debate the stuff, but I don't really believe it. My bad.
Well you guys never got to see all the stuff I had to read and all the crying and hurt in it all, so I kind of wish I never posted his stuff in the first place because it went full circle. If I or anyone wanted to post bs then all they/we would have to do is sign up as another member and post it, yet they would also have to use a different provider and email address or the Support Team would probably figure out what was going on. I do not know about you all, but I can scan for wireless connections where I live and come up with quite a few and some are even open, so I could probably log into one of those if I wanted to.I feel sorry for Paol but there is not much anyone can do for him since he made his own bed and then had to deal with the fall out from it. It did seem a little over the top but since I managed some strip clubs, none of what he wrote surprised me because I heard it all many times before.