Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Jake
Posted
Posted
I don't blame Paol for not coming forward himself on an open forum. It's a huge burden to shoulder of what he has experienced and since it's now out in the open, I believe privacy is due in his situation and now especially for his new wife and their new life together in the future! Best wishes and good luck to them both, they will surely need it! AddEmoticons04230.gifcheersty.gif 23_11_60[2].gif
Thank you Lee for the latest good news about Paol and his new wife. May they find peace and happiness for many years to come.Respectfully -- Jake and Judy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Tomo_4T
Posted
Posted

2 Year old thread unfolding in 2 hours... I'm satisfied thumbsup.gifOh and I'm in a very similar situation, but with very different circumstances.

• 2 months later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK now some very bad news on this situation. Seems Paol either has been reading here and my post last night made him write to me again, or this is one hell of a coincidence, and since I know most of those who have been on in the past 24 hours, either he has a friend on here who keeps him up to date, or his ears were ringing, :dreams: ohmy.gif or maybe just a coincidence that he just answered an email I sent to him a month or so back. :unsure: I am not going to post what he wrote this time, because it is way too long and will take way too much editing, because too much personal info and profanity was included in it, since he totally opened his heart up to me and filled me in on so much more he learned about her and her past, so I will summarize, but for his sake I am going to leave much of it out because he asked me to.It seems they got married recently because she was pregnant (a part he did not tell me in his last email, the pregnant part) and looking back on my posts I guess recently meant before Christmas. Seems she was already showing and of course since they had never been apart except when she went home for two weeks to see her sick mother, and they spoke on the phone everyday during that time except at night when she said the whole family supposedly went to sleep from 7PM to about 8 AM, so he was totally sure it was his child, so he married her.Well you guessed it, the baby has the color and features of a black person, so he said being naive he still trusted her and knew he had no blacks in his family tree, so he asked if possibly she had some black blood in her, knowing that the military had been here a lot in the past. She apparently took what he said literally and broke down and told him the truth. It seems that her mother needed an operation and being the independent lady that she was, she refused to ask him for the money, so while she was supposed to be with her sick mother, she went back to where she used to work, and did what she knew best to earn the big bucks. Let this be a possible warning to those who refuse to help families, their wives may do what they have to do to help their families, although I am sure this is an extreme case, and while he said he was always willing to help, maybe the large amount was beyond his reach, :unsure: or she could not bring herself to ask that much from him because of rules he set, or because he did not make that part of him approachable. :unsure: Well she said to him that she was sure it was his baby because they ALL had worn protection, which lead him to say ALL, and ask her how many was ALL. She refused to answer and just cried and went into her shell, as he put it. He did finally get out of her that some were black, which lead him to say SOME, and again she refused to answer and did not talk to him for quite a while, so he describes it. While she refused to talk about details, yet he did get out of her that the operation cost about p100,000, but again he said she was vague and he wondered what could she have done to earn that much money in a week or so, and believe me, I have no idea, because there would have had to be an awful lot of customers around the clock to earn that much from what I know, or maybe she is one hot beautiful lady, :unsure: so he never got an answer and that was the straw that broke the camels back, so he left her because while he said he was even willing to bring up a child that was not his, he said the trust was gone and that she would no longer be honest with him and tell him what had transpired, so that he could not deal with.So I guess another bargirl relationship hit the rocks, and money and family won out over love, because I truly believe they loved each other, based on all he has written to me over time. He is no longer in the Philippines from what he said, and he is sorry he ever got involved with her. I will add more if he decides to tell me more or tell me what he wishes me to add. He closed with a Cliché, I guess you can take the bargirl out of the bar, but you can never take the bar life out of the bargirl, and said "if an angel like his lady went back to that life in times of need, then what hope would anyone else have," and he ended with a tearing emoticon, which tells me his heart is badly broken, along with many of his words which say the same thing. If you are reading Paol, or have someone reading for you, I meant what I said in my email to you, and my phone number and email is always available for a friend. Good luck Pal.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Betrayal of the heart is an emotional and physical pain that could easily break a person into a million pieces.We wish Paol, as well as his formal wife the very best in life. Thank you for the update Kuya.Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

After rereading Paol's email, I missed one point that he wanted me to bring out, he said "Bargirls are the best actresses he has ever seen in his life" exactly what he meant by that I am not sure, except when I relate it back to my past jobs where I saw girls who worked in bars and prostitutes, who could lie with a straight face and even fool a lie detector, or fool any body language classes I had taken during my earlier life, maybe that is what he meant. :dreams:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
he said "Bargirls are the best actresses he has ever seen in his life"
My own experiences from a couple years back confirm that for me. The girls are taught to give the customer what he wants. They become good at reading what the customer wants and feeding that back to him. Example. I am sitting in a bar with friends and a girl comes up to me and acts like she belongs in church rather than in a bar. I am quite impressed with her and, although I only buy her a drink and leave, my friends at the table laughed at me later. It seems that after I left she went to another table where the guy seemed to want a slutty girl and, so my friends told me, she then became the sluttiest girl in the bar. They give you exactly what you want and then are amused when you fall in love with that character they are playing. And they can keep up the act with you for a long time. What you need to do is get someone to videotape what they are acting like when you are not around to prove to yourself that this is the case.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Well their acting seems pretty normal working style in any field to me.For example, having worked in sales, have done my own share of acting...reading a potential clients' moods, wants, personality and adjusting my persona and presentation accordingly.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the update Lee.My heart goes out to Paol and the girl’s baby too. I hope Paol will find peace of heart and happiness again someday. From what I have read online over the years there have been many guys who have had similar experiences.

brock
Posted
Posted

I do not think it would be possible for her to earn 100,000p in a couple of weeks selling her body.If it was, I would be doing it too :(

Elsa
Posted
Posted
The other thing that raised an eyebrow for me is the part about them not sleeping together for a week because she didn't know if she loved him for real or not, but she figured it out in a week?
In my mind this could have happened for several reasons.Many times women who used to work in the bar business gravitate back to values that are more traditional when they quit, often taking them a little past the center line.She did not want to seem too easy or show him any indications of her past that might spark negativity or doubt regarding her rehabilitation, so to speak.She had a years worth of history getting to know him online. That's a long time to get to know someone. So I can see that it might take her only a week to affirm her feelings in person.I wish them the best!
My Good feelings about her weighs more than bad. For me it was a Big Plus that impressed me about not sleeping together right away soon when they just meet in person. Because if she does sleep with you when you just meet so how many times she doing that to the man that she met in the past???Elsawww.Denial of service