Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Warlord
Posted
Posted

Soooo True Lee!!!Its funny how many wont take advantage of what others have learned before them.... Warlord

tangfu_jim
Posted
Posted

I married a bar girl 31 years ago and we are still happily married. The way I did it was as soon as we knew we were committed/in love she had moved from the whole bar scene and even changed cities to get away from the bright lights and shiny promises. We took another two years before we finally married and I partially supported her but she had a job for money to live on and support herself working in a store which her aunty owned. It does work and my best man is also still married to his ex bar girl wife after 31 years also. so it is not an isolated occurence.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I married a bar girl 31 years ago and we are still happily married. The way I did it was as soon as we knew we were committed/in love she had moved from the whole bar scene and even changed cities to get away from the bright lights and shiny promises. We took another two years before we finally married and I partially supported her but she had a job for money to live on and support herself working in a store which her aunty owned. It does work and my best man is also still married to his ex bar girl wife after 31 years also. so it is not an isolated occurence.
Great to hear.I wonder if the modern day bargirl is different than the ones from the industry 30 odd years ago,I mean like if attitude's or ethics have changed with the years.I am not finding the right words to explain what I mean here but I hope you guys know what I am trying to ask. :lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Good to hear. :541:I also think Boss Man has hit on something, it does seem that many of the men who married bargirls of the past, have been able to stay married, and the attitude of many of the current crop of bargirls seems to possibly be more money driven, but I am far from an expert on bargirls, so it is just good to hear of some success stories. :lol: I hope others will post success and failure stories as well, be it theirs or of people they personally know.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thirty years ago puts us back around the 1980's. It was post Vietnam war, but both Clark AFB and Subic Naval base were still active. Of course the bar scene consists of younger and more virile men. And it was quite evident that around US homeports and USAF bases had a growing number of newly wed Filipinas following their young husbands around. It was a majorboost in population for the so called Filipino communities. Way before that time (around 50's and 60's) Filipino men wereeligible to be recruited into the US Navy and eventually had their new families immigrate to USA. I was in that category -- FOB, fresh off the boat at age 6. I believe there were significant number of failed marriages because of younger and more naive couples but most Filipinaswere able to stay due to immigration laws not really enforced back then and the Filipinas were able to remarry. I don't knowif that was the case for the women who married servicemen stationed in Europe. I strongly believe that the attitude of the "current crop of bar girls" are more materialistic and more plastic. Is it because ofthe today's common description of some men travelling over there?? Respectfully -- Jake

tangfu_jim
Posted
Posted

I believe that the attitude is quite different to 30 years ago. Back then a lot of the girls in a single bar came from the same town or province. They also were going around with a younger male population and didn't have the benefit of electronic media which they use now to discuss bar life. Much more materialistic these days and I have been coming for over 34 years to PI. Also bar share was different with girls getting 50 to 60%. Tips were a trike ride home in Angeles City and maybe breakfast bought for the girl. Most girls also went out at least 5 nights a week. So circumstances and money making ways have changed.

• Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Can an x bar girl make a good wife? thats like asking ,can an x pork anything with a pulse drunken sailor make a good husband? the anser is YES. lived it, seen it, done it. :thumbsup: tanks ej.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Can an x bar girl make a good wife? thats like asking ,can an x pork anything with a pulse drunken sailor make a good husband? the anser is YES. lived it, seen it, done it. :thumbsup: tanks ej.
I think people are just people and change throughout their lives,a desperate drug addict can change and become a normal member of society,a woman who has worked in a bar can do the same,a priest or teacher who has molested half the kids in the neighborhood; well maybe not.Really is anyone the exact same person they were say 10 years ago?
  • Like 2

Candyman
Posted
Posted
I think people are just people and change throughout their lives,a desperate drug addict can change and become a normal member of society,a woman who has worked in a bar can do the same,a priest or teacher who has molested half the kids in the neighborhood; well maybe not.Really is anyone the exact same person they were say 10 years ago?
Everything is in a constant state of change, and humans are no exception ! Everyone has free will, and the ability to change any facet of their lives, if they have the desire to do so ! That is the whole key ! The desire to change your life ! I have done this to some parts of my own life over the years, in different ways, and in different ways of thinking about things ! I know many ex and current bargirls, some of them have married and have families of their own, and I am honored to call them friends, each and every one of them. There has only ever been a couple over the years, where their marriages have ultimately failed, and in no case that i know of, was it because they used to be a bargirl ! Some of the current bargirls I know, and what I call friends, I would rather trust each and everyone of those more, than if they were sanctimonious church going hypocrites ! There but for the grace of God go I !
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Right on Candyman! As Spock would say on Star Trek: it is illogical to assume that everything willremain stable. As you may know, many young girls have been forced by their immediate familymembers to hit the bars and streets. Many more have ran away because they have been sexuallyabused by their own fathers and uncles. One of the aftermath of Mt Pinatubo back in 1991 was the thousands of farmers' livelihood instantlyvanished in several meters of lahar. Some farmers would sell off their daughter just to put scraps offood on the table. The bars and night clubs of nearby Angeles City flourished with fresh young girls.Given similar circumstances, what would you do as the farmer?

Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Like 4