Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Just an update on this in case anyone is even interested. I got an email from Paol and he said he is doing great alone and not living in the Philippines. He said she had lied to him at the beginning of their relationship and told him that she did not have parents (or grew up alone), or lied to him when she told him that she did have a mother, which she was supposed to be taking care of. He now says his has no idea what she did with all the money she earned working, or when she was telling the truth to him, and he said now looking back, so many things do not fit in her supposed life, so he felt she was an habitual liar. Now some of it seems to make sense with all the changing details he wrote to me but I guess we will never know unless she joins the forum someday and posts her side of the relationship, and even then, the truth might be somewhere in the middle. I guess all that is important is that he said he is OK, and he seems happy in his email. Hopefully this is the final info I will post here, but I do wonder how many bargirls or just everyday women continually change stories, and those of us blinded by love or lust, refuse to see the lies and games? I am going to go out on a limb here and say that when a girl works in a bar or has a heavy past, so that she feels the need to continually tell customers or boyfriends what they want to hear, it becomes a form of acting that maybe they no longer know how to turn off. I have known women such as that, and they could lie with a straight face and swear on their mothers grave they were telling the truth, and then when presented with evidence of their lies, they still refused to fess up. :89: :unsure:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
it becomes a form of acting that maybe they no longer know how to turn off. I have known women such as that, and they could lie with a straight face and swear on their mothers grave they were telling the truth, and then when presented with evidence of their lies, they still refused to fess up
I totally agree. That is one form of human behavior that is so 'at odds' with what I learned growing up that it took me many years to learn to recognize and deal with it. People who lie all the time, even when the truth would help them more, really exist. I cannot be sure what makes them that way but there are some of them alive and well and living in the Philippines. It amazes me how they continue to fool so many people and those same people allow themselves to be fooled, all the while defending the 'poor thing'. I guess that is how they get away with it. They have learned that you CAN fool some of the people all of the time.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat! Professional bar or call girls now a days in the Philippines are extremely sharp and resourceful! Your everyday run of the mill bar girls in sleazy bars are just your everyday prostitute just trying to earn a quick buck to survive in a small city or slum areas! If a foreigner's past time is bar hopping, they'll eventually get hooked by bar girl/prostitute! So, stay out of those sleazy bars in any small or large city! Just asking for trouble like Paol went through! Just MHO from my own experiences during my younger days in the P.I. as a G.I. in the late 60s! Oh what fun though, luckily I survived and didn't get hooked by one of those bar girls like Paol ended up dumping after he saw the light! Good luck to you Paol and to your future endeavors and stay out of the kitchen!

• Like 3

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

When it comes to girls and their dating history, I assume it's all lies. Whatever it is, you probably don't want to know. Even if it's harmless, it'll still bother you. Best to assume the worst, accept the worst and roll from there. That way you'll be less surprised when bones start popping up here and there. My wife had a few bones pop out when we first started dating. Since then, no more bones. I give her the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did trip on a shin or vertabrae in the living room one day.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the update Lee. I agree with and respect your opinion in this matter.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Stay out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat! Professional bar or call girls now a days in the Philippines are extremely sharp and resourceful! Your everyday run of the mill bar girls in sleazy bars are just your everyday prostitute just trying to earn a quick buck to survive in a small city or slum areas! If a foreigner's past time is bar hopping, they'll eventually get hooked by bar girl/prostitute! So, stay out of those sleazy bars in any small or large city! Just asking for trouble like Paol went through! Just MHO from my own experiences during my younger days in the P.I. as a G.I. in the late 60s! Oh what fun though, luckily I survived and didn't get hooked by one of those bar girls like Paol ended up dumping after he saw the light! Good luck to you Paol and to your future endeavors and stay out of the kitchen!
Well said Art...oh the amount of military guys that ended up marrying bar girls was staggering, and once back in hawaii, you would see them all hanging out in the base clubs when their hubbies were deployed....screwing anyone as was per their life style. Bargirls ARE prostitutes...period. All the reasons and why's does not change that. You don't marry them...you have sex with them, and then hope you don't get an STD.
  • Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted

OH, and to add...any woman can make a good wife, however, I would dread that day you ran across somebody who was her John, or the day the kids asked, "so mom, how did you and dad meet?" "1,200 pesos...I was desperate, he was desperate, had money and horny... it was a match made in heaven"

• Like 2

Warlord
Posted
Posted (edited)

WowOnly took me and hour of time to read thru all this when in the beginning my thoughts were and still are that bar girls pick up a knack of being deceitful and conniving maybe not in the beginning but over time! They never look at a man in the same light again after working in a bar! I can attest to the fact I have seen many many young new girls start in the bizness and I say hey I like to hook up with this fresh new face maybe I do and maybe I dont for whatever reason. They are shy and reserved but the mamasan pushes them or they want to be like their new bargirl friends and also see the large amount of pesos to be had!THEY LEARN QUICK! Example:I met a fresh new filipina in Silver Dollar Bar Cebu and she was amazing smile cute and we talked etc but she always say short time she need be home by 1230am parents are waiting her arrival they not no she worked there. (if true who no's)Well I had a little thing for her but had a filipina in tow already.... Over the next weeks I observed her and she was not good at this bargirl thing always pushing mens hands away etc!I went home USA and well she was always in the back of my head and the 1st thing I wanted to do was see her when i get back to Cebu and well hook up and get what I know I wanted ... FUN! Well I did get back to Cebu several months later and she was still there ......Well WOW HAD SHE CHANGED! Everything about who she used to be was different.SHE WAS NO A FULL FLEDGED BARGIRL WHO KNEW HOW TO MANIPULATE MEN So it go's to show that what Paol didnt know was that a bar girl picks up these traits and they are part of her personality the rest of their lives and that well the say that Go'sONCE A BAR GIRL ALWAYS A BARGIRL! Sure there are circumstances and some successful couples but most of them was bargirls in the past ITS A NEW BALL GAME TODAY WITH BARGIRLS! They have come along way! Oh Yah after chatting with the bargirl I went back to see well it was evident she had changed so much and was snotty now and I never chatted her again ...But I would look out the corner of my eye and would catch her looking my way when she was with a customer... I knew what she was thinking for in the beginning she was looking for a good nice man for longterm...Hey !!!! Men dont go to bars to find love they go to find sex! With the millions of nice filipina's in the Philippines Paol should of steered clear of that girl even if his heart was in control of his mind.. Live and learn !!! My 2 Cents! Warlord

Edited by Warlord
  • Like 2

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mr Lee, For the update on Paol, with the trouble he went through. Hope he did not develop a bad taste towards Filipinas

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks Mr Lee, For the update on Paol, with the trouble he went through. Hope he did not develop a bad taste towards Filipinas
You are welcome my friend. I try to do my best to help people and members, and while I had my misgivings at the beginning about posting this topic on this type of forum, I am proud to say that most of our members have behaved in a manner which shows this forum can discuss controversial items without people going above and beyond the rules. Also for anyone who was skeptical about this topic, had I or anyone wanted to drive the posts on this forum with this topic or any topic, then what would have stopped me or someone from signing up as Paol and posting under that name. That is not me, I do not wish to play those games, so I tried to do this in the most honest way possible to try to help Paol. I am only sorry Paol did not sign up himself and post his questions directly to members. I had invited him to join and post his experiences etc numerous times, in order to help others to not make the same mistakes. You know guys, we can lead someone to water, but we cannot make them drink. I have numerous friends who have joined at my insistence or who I have invited to join, member Frank being one of them that some of you have met, yet it appears that the forum is intimidating to some of them for some reason, and many are not good with computers, so they do not even read, and IMHO they are only hurting themselves by refusing to learn, if they are somehow involved in the Philippines, or with a Filipina in any way. Paol could have saved himself a lot of aggravation had he joined and asked lots of questions before jumping into the fire. I learn all the time from other members, so please feel free to post what you have leaned, so you can help us all.
  • Like 2