Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Jake
Posted
Posted

Damn, what a depressing story. He's got some serious personal issues. I admire the woman more for her fortitude to survive her wicked past. She has already endured her own nightmares and now he wants to know everything. You might as well cut her heart out again. He's re-living the nightmares in which she would rather forget. In spite of all this drama, he still wants to take her back to USA? What, to take her home as a trophy for his "well endowed" achievement? Give me a freaking break! How can you claim love without trust? Sorry Lee, I have tried to soften my post a bit but I am both angry and sad. I have more sympathy towards the woman than him. Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Damn, what a depressing story. He's got some serious personal issues. I admire the woman more for her fortitude to survive her wicked past. She has already endured her own nightmares and now he wants to know everything. You might as well cut her heart out again. He's re-living the nightmares in which she would rather forget. In spite of all this drama, he still wants to take her back to USA? What, to take her home as a trophy for his "well endowed" achievement? Give me a freaking break! How can you claim love without trust? Sorry Lee, I have tried to soften my post a bit but I am both angry and sad. I have more sympathy towards the woman than him. Respectfully -- Jake
I agree with Jake,its Poal that has the problem not the girl,he is insecure and what she did in the past is none of his business. If he really loved her would it matter how many people she slept with? NO, its him with the problem and my personal opinion is that Bar girls are people too with hopes and dreams like the rest of us.Many people hate cops until the day comes they need them,bar girls are working,providing a service for cash,that's how the world works and when the day or night is over then work is finished and then that person is not the devil .If she is faithful and a good wife then what the problem,its in his head.
  • Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted
I agree with Jake,its Poal that has the problem not the girl,he is insecure and what she did in the past is none of his business. If he really loved her would it matter how many people she slept with? NO, its him with the problem and my personal opinion is that Bar girls are people too with hopes and dreams like the rest of us.Many people hate cops until the day comes they need them,bar girls are working,providing a service for cash,that's how the world works and when the day or night is over then work is finished and then that person is not the devil .If she is faithful and a good wife then what the problem,its in his head.
I totally agree. Why would someone want a opinion on a forum about a love one.th_signs083.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I still would like to read the end of Paol's depressing story! I'm just curious to see how he is going to manage his predicament. The question is obvious, will he stay or will he leave his girlfriend? 1%20%28103%29.gif:)SugarwareZ-004.gif:SugarwareZ-037::)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I still would like to read the end of Paol's depressing story! I'm just curious to see how he is going to manage his predicament. The question is obvious, will he stay or will he leave his girlfriend? 1%20%28103%29.gif:SugarwareZ-037:SugarwareZ-004.gif:signnvm::)
Art I will let you and everyone know when and if he contacts me again. I have already replied to him in an email basically what has been said here and before it was even said. My feeling are if he accepted her before then he should have just let her past alone. I could never have accepted her in the first place but that is just me and to each his own. His only short reply to me was that he did not fully understand what a bar girl was and all that she might have had to do. I assumed, but did not even know myself because of my limited experience talking with Philippine bar girls. I think his ears must have been closed when I told him the first time or he must have been in denial.  Men often think with the wrong head and that was what I told him up front, to not think with the wrong head. I guess he did not listen.  One other thing I told him early on that I thought was strange was that she did not have any children because almost every bar girl I ever talked to said they had children and most I did not talk to I could tell by their body, I asked if he could tell the difference and he said yes, so that was all I could do.   :)BTW, it makes me happy when I get an email or pm thanking me from someone who actually listened and I got one this morning, so it made my day after I was depressed by Paol's email yesterday. If people would just read this forum and ask the questions they need answers to, then a lot of problems like this could be avoided, but they have to also want to listen to others and then make up their own minds, since none of us know everything. 

Inspector
Posted
Posted
7318.funny_2D00_pictures_2D00_your_2D00_cat_2D00_has_2D00_very_2D00_bad_2D00_hiding_2D00_skills.jpg_2D00_550x0.jpg

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
No I think once a whore always a whore.
What a sad responseSugarwareZ-002.gif .Have spoken to girls in this predicament and asked why they work the bars. Common response.."No choice!"... mainly through lack of education, or other unfortunate circumstances. Have encountered others who worked bars before and are now happily married without a hint of still being a whore. Have met others who hated the job and customers. Being asked to perform degrading acts...ie..customers refusing to shower and asking for their butt holes to be licked. Having to support family, pay kids' education, support useless pinoy boyfriends who sit around smashed on Tanduay all day needs an income. No Sir! That's a sad response.

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)
No I think once a whore always a whore.
What a sad responseSugarwareZ-002.gif .Have spoken to girls in this predicament and asked why they work the bars. Common response.."No choice!"... mainly through lack of education, or other unfortunate circumstances. Have encountered others who worked bars before and are now happily married without a hint of still being a whore. Have met others who hated the job and customers. Being asked to perform degrading acts...ie..customers refusing to shower and asking for their butt holes to be licked. Having to support family, pay kids' education, support useless pinoy boyfriends who sit around smashed on Tanduay all day needs an income. No Sir! That's a sad response.
hi roy2cebu it appears I may have offended you & maybe others with my comments. I have no experience with bar girls but it would appear from all I have read that most are unmarried mothers so they just do not use their chances to not get pregnant & put themselves into their situation by doing so. we do not have all the facts in Paols case except from what I think he said she did it intentionally to make money for a business & she appears to be an intelligent woman according to his words so maybe she did have choices. hard luck tales bar girls tell are just 1 sided & I suspect not always the truth based on what many say about bar girls. rarely do people who break the law tell the truth. there are some very sick men who use & abuse some of these ladies & IMO the ladies always have a choice to say no & not allow themselves to dive to such depths of deprivation. normal sex is 1 thing but it appears that most as you & Paol pointed out go far beyond normal sex & that makes them whoresI am going to edit to just put in that this is in Travelers opinion and I hope that prevents anyone from getting too upset with each other. added by Mr. Lee  Edited by Mr. Lee
add note to post

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,The follies of the heart take different paths. You factor in decisions made purely by emotionsrather than logic, then the formula for love varies from one individual to another. Likewise,the opinions posted on this forum reflects many different suggestions, good and bad.We respect any and all opinions, just as long as we keep it civilized between members. Thankyou Boss Man and Lee for your guidance. Now, where's my pitcher of MoJo?Respectfully -- Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Genius
Posted
Posted

Amazing how forums allow people to express their worst prejudices with free reign. I think the insults directed at the bar girl are quite mean spirited. I also think the poster, 'paol', expresses a highly judgemental attitude whereupon he seems completely obsessed with how everything effects him, oh woe is me!Really, he should get over himself. I do not mean that as an attack but for it to prompt a degree of introspection about his habit of labelling others and obsession with his own feelings.