Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Mike S
Posted
Posted

So ...... as you have been here a few days now Traveler just how is your love life progressing ....... oh .... are you planning to live here permanently or just make an occasional annoying trip back here ...... There is a beautiful little island off Mindanao called Sulu were there are lots of pretty middle aged virgins just dying to meet a man of your caliber ...... you aught to take a trip down there to meet some be sure to wear your "I love America" shirt with the big American flag on it ....... that really turns them on ....... I understand the cost of living is real cheap down there also ..... good luck .....

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted
So ...... as you have been here a few days now Traveler just how is your love life progressing ....... oh .... are you planning to live here permanently or just make an occasional annoying trip back here ...... There is a beautiful little island off Mindanao called Sulu were there are lots of pretty middle aged virgins just dying to meet a man of your caliber ...... you aught to take a trip down there to meet some be sure to wear your "I love America" shirt with the big American flag on it ....... that really turns them on ....... I understand the cost of living is real cheap down there also ..... good luck .....
Ooooh! You are naughty, Mike, but I agree with you and would add that Jolo might be a good alternative hunting ground for our friend. :lol:Mark
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Now now,not a good idea to give a newbie advice to visit that area,as you know he seems to have a few nuts and bolts loose up top and he might take your advice. We don't want to read about him in the papers although it would be a good topic. :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted
Now now,not a good idea to give a newbie advice to visit that area,as you know he seems to have a few nuts and bolts loose up top and he might take your advice. We don't want to read about him in the papers although it would be a good topic. :D
Thank you Boss man, I read the news and I guess I am not liked here. :1 (72):
  • Like 1

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)
Now now,not a good idea to give a newbie advice to visit that area,as you know he seems to have a few nuts and bolts loose up top and he might take your advice. We don't want to read about him in the papers although it would be a good topic. :D
Thank you Boss man, I read the news and I guess I am not liked here. :1 (72):
Some of your posts look like you are intentionally trying to insult people or stir up trouble. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but perhaps you could express yours more mildly. I am not a moderator. Nor am I trying to be one. I am just telling you what I see that may be causing the negative opinion some have expressed. You seem to be making it personal even if that is not your intent. The Philippines is a very different culture than where you come from they have their own way of doing things as I am sure you have seen. You won't change that you will only give yourself a heart attack by stressing over it. Relax and observe. Many of the things that make no sense to you will become clearer as you learn more about the culture and the people. This is especially important if you are in fact considering marrage to a filipina. Because in the long run you will both wind up being unhappy if you don't understand her culture. Especially if you are considering a more mature woman because they will be even more set into the Filipino way of doing things. I wish you good luck in your search. I hope you find what you are looking for. Remember you aren't in Kansas anymore. :thumbsup: Edited by tom_shor

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)
Relax and observe.
That is what that got him into trouble in the first place!Mark Edited by Markham

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I didn't say report. :o :th_thimage_265775:

Markham
Posted
Posted

Ah, but equally you didn't say not to report! :o :th_thimage_265775:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well if you are going to report then I'm gonna need pictures. :whistling: :th_thholysheep:

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)

Pictures?! My name is Mark, not Michaelangelo! Will a sheet of paper with pencilled stick-men do? :whistling: :th_thholysheep:

Edited by Markham