Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

There are so many ways a girl can end up in a bar....Having owned a few bars there back the day, and spent the better part of 10 years in and around bars and bar girls...Believe me I would judge each and every one of them on their own personal marits..I would also no prejudge them just because they work in a bar. I know there are many who immediately take up a moral issue at this point and are therefore totally against anyone who has worked in the bar. I don't happen to be that way. That is either because I spent so much time in the business to see many aspects of it, or I had low morals to start with, by some people's standards.A few things I noticed while owning bars....Many bargirls took to the alcohol as a way to survive doing what they are doing. Or, they just got to like it due to many lady's drinks for the money. Others requested fake drinks, using tea because they didn't like booze, or like getting drunk and losing control. The ones that drank a lot are also the ones that went south so to speak. So that is first clue of "damage".... Does she drink? and how mjuch. The next thing to consider is what type bar did she work in??? Was it a loud bikini type bar?? Where all the girls were also dancers??? or, was it a quiet little drinking bar....again, this makes a big difference.. The bikini bars attract the "girls gone wild" type..they like the atmosphere, like their job, like the attention they get and use the exposure of their bodies to the max for their financial beneift. This vs the girl who serves you in a quiet sit down drinking bar, gives you a smile and goes back behind the counter. This girl picks her customers very carefully, looks for someone who she can at least like and many times only goes barfine as needed to make ends meet. Many of the guys also know this and therefore the wild guys soon find out she is not interested in them. Now all of this may not matter at this point, since she is out of the bar. However, it may tell you how much damage has been done....a few key words hit me....one being, she thought all men were pigs....this tells me she may have been in the bikini bars for part of the time....the other thing is if she thinks all men are pigs, what is she doing on the net?? This tells me that she also knows a foreigner will give her a new life with "MORE" than what she has or will ever have. Now this is not necessarly a bad thing. I am one that believes that there is nothing wrong with a girl shopping where the money is vs the poor fisherman in the village....That has been going on all over the world for years....I can even remember my dad telling my kid sister before she started dating. He said, if you only go out with guys that have an education and a very good job, you will fall in love with someone that has an education and a good job. If you stay away from losers, you never have to worry about falling in love with one. He was not telling her to marry for money, he was just telling her to steer clear of losers and she will not end up with one.So for a woman of any country to look for someone that can better ltheir life and the life for their children is ok in my book. Sort of like a man only dating beautiful filipinas, Chances are he will fall in love with a beautiful woman to make his wife. Jim

• Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)

It is really hard to pass judgment. There are also women who might not be working in a bar but hopping from one boyfriend to another because they are searching for a richer foreigner/lover or a more comfortable person to be with. There are also girls working in a bar because they have no choice at the moment.....regardless of our view on morality, it will all come down to UNDERSTANDING the person that she is or she was. Desiring to be the best of who we would become is every man's dream. Besides we all have our own shortcomings in one way or another. Each time we fall and we rise up, we are honing a better person inside.

Edited by tweety
  • Like 2

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just got an email from Paol, the correct spelling of his name, I thought it was a typo and changed it to Paul and then he corrected me. I am sorry to Paol and to the members for my error.Anyway he told me to update you all that he thanks you all very much for all your help, suggestions and inspiration, and that I should inform you that with all your kind words that he has made up his mind to go for the gusto and sell off everything in the states and make the move and try living with his lady. He said that he will now put it in Gods hands and if it is meant to be then it will work out and if not, then he said he will move to Cebu and he hopes to meet some of you one day in the future.I told him to please update me and I will update this thread when he does.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm a little tardy with my post here it seems. I have some issues going on here right now. Put I'll drop my .02 anyway since what I wanted to say wasn't anything to change his mind anyway. I have had a good deal of experience with bar girls. (All in the past) I spent a good deal of time talking with their friends as well and listening to their stories. You might be surprised there are a percentage who do exactly what this girl did. Save the money buy a small business and get out. I'm not as up to date on earnings as I once was but years ago at least in Olangapo some these girls made pretty good money. If they didn't waste it or give it all to their families they could amass a pretty good sized savings account. The short answer to his question is yes they can. The other part is will they? A lot of that depends as others have pointed out on how long she worked there and what her experiences were. Sometimes they get accustomed to the lifestyle and can't or won't go back and sometimes they can break away. From the details Paol provided it sounds like he found one who used the opportunity to make a different life for herself. I would like to say that only time will tell that for certain. Personally I would recommend before he burns his bridges that he come and stay for a few months and see how things go. Good Luck.

Edited by tom_shor

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Thanks Tom, :thumbsup: I am sure that Paol will read what you said, but it seems like his mind is set to try to live in the Philippines and it seems like Mike S has been the inspiration for him to just pick up and leave. I tried to tell him that Mike S is a special type of person and that not everyone could just pick up and move to another country and make it work, but he feels he can and who am I to argue since I was going to do that myself back when I first met my wife and she really did not want to come to the states. I guess had she stuck to her guns, I would have already been living in CDO many years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
Travis
Posted
Posted

No I think once a whore always a whore.

til
Posted
Posted

Does a x-wife make a good bargirl?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Lets not get started on ex-wifes.... please. :SugarwareZ-010:

• Like 1

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
There are no whores in the Philippines only entertainers. If you wish to keep your manhood attached best stick with that. If you call one a whore be sure she leaves before you sleep.
  • Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted
There are no whores in the Philippines only entertainers. If you wish to keep your manhood attached best stick with that. If you call one a whore be sure she leaves before you sleep.
I do not do bar girls so that will not be a problem for me. I am looking for a good lady who is not young enough to be my great great great grand daughter. Some of you older guys are just too foolish to believe these girls are with you for you 
  • Like 1