Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

siamesecat64
Posted
Posted

I do know almost nothing about The Philippines, but from what I am reading, when the subject is going to girls/women, it seems that all comments (positive AND negative) are almost the same as here in Thailand.Same Stories, same Problems/Scams and so on...I see this is and old topic, but I just come to the forum now and I would like to add my contribution, that is this:Here in Thailand, there is a saing:"YOU CAN TAKE A GIRL OUT OF THE BAR, BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE BAR OUT OF THE GIRL"I am perfectly aware that generalizations are not the rule, but... Think about it.Anyway, I wish Paul all the best!siamesecat64

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I do know almost nothing about The Philippines, but from what I am reading, when the subject is going to girls/women, it seems that all comments (positive AND negative) are almost the same as here in Thailand.Same Stories, same Problems/Scams and so on...I see this is and old topic, but I just come to the forum now and I would like to add my contribution, that is this:Here in Thailand, there is a saing:"YOU CAN TAKE A GIRL OUT OF THE BAR, BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE BAR OUT OF THE GIRL"I am perfectly aware that generalizations are not the rule, but... Think about it.Anyway, I wish Paul all the best!siamesecat64
Yes this is an old thread but it is good you brought it back up again because I had forgotten about Paol and will now send him an email and see if there is any updates on this since I have not heard from him for a while now, other than that things were working out, but that was a long time ago. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  :photo-109:

Mik
Posted
Posted
Can an X bar girl make a good wife??
It's a rare woman (from any background) that can make a good wife. .

Jake
Posted
Posted

Boy, what a dilemma for Paol and I must say his story is not unique. It has been awhile (since Jan 2009).I wish them both the best of luck. Respectfully -- Jake

Travis
Posted
Posted

my opinion has not changed coz I feel that anyone who sells their body is incapable of knowing the real value of hard earned worked for it money & love. I hope things worked out for Paol & I am sure the lady will make him happy in bed SugarwareZ-007.gif with all her experience but there is more to life than just sex & my gut tells me that if he has not been back in touch with Lee all this time then he is ashamed to do so

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I have known a few sailors that have married bar girls, but don't know if they are still marry.

Travis
Posted
Posted
I have known a few sailors that have married bar girls, but don't know if they are still marry.
most I read about do not stay married unless they both are players. a bar girl would probably make a good open marriage wife coz you could ask her all the questions up front & know what she is willing to do

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
my opinion has not changed coz I feel that anyone who sells their body is incapable of knowing the real value of hard earned worked for it money & love. I hope things worked out for Paol & I am sure the lady will make him happy in bed SugarwareZ-007.gif with all her experience but there is more to life than just sex & my gut tells me that if he has not been back in touch with Lee all this time then he is ashamed to do so
Hey Traveler,Yeah, you may be right about that. Nearly 18 months without contact with Lee. I sincerely hope that they are both OK. If he does come in contact with Lee, Paol's story (positive or negative) would be thenext hot thread. I just hope that we will be able to help both of them before it's too late. I'm stressing the word both for balance. Sometimes the men folk carries secret baggages (adverse personality) upon arrival.Now getting back to the subject. As a Filipino (born in Olongapo) I feel really bad to see many Pinays in night clubs. I have personally observed this during my young and foolish days as a US sailor. One particular night club is stateside. Yep, the Lordes Club in National City, CA. The ladies are called WestPacwidows. Perhaps my military forum buddies could further define that one. The bottom line is really --who is the victim?? At the very top of the obvious scale, men can sometimes be the major problem of anyrelationship.The question remains: I'm sorry to say that odds are against the x-bar girls reforming to our definition ofnormal life. Yeah, right -- what is normal?DOM forever -- JakePS - You know, you and I think alike -- must be that mutual vibration from our virtual motorcycle ride he, he. Edited by Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, I'm game in seeing how this turns out! Yeah, I just wish this Paul fella would just join the forum and post what's on his mind! Big Brother Lee can only do so much! We're all adults here, we may be able to help! I myself have been around block and so has my SS buddy Jake and others! 11_12_14[1].gifSugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif:11_12_14[1]:

Edited by Pinoy Art

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, I'm game in seeing how this turns out! Yeah, I just wish this Paul fella would just join the forum and post what's on his mind! Big Brother Lee can only do so much! We're all adults here, we may be able to help! I myself have been around block and so has my SS buddy Jake and others! 11_12_14[1].gifSugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif:th_noproblem:
If I remember correctly he is a member here because he was reading in the past when most of this forum was closed for guests to read. I do not think he told me his member name or I no longer remember it and I will not push the issue.  I will report back if he replies to my email but it is my guess that most people who marry a bar girl will not admit it on a forum unless they are completely anonymous and that was why I posted it for him back then. I would have preferred that he posted it himself. I see many members and guests reading all the time and I have seen this thread read many times over the last year or so, so there is no way for me to know if he was one of those who read it.   You guys would be amazed at how many emails I get with questions and now I usually just refer them to a post on the forum so they at least read and might get interested in posting. Some who used to ask all the time stopped asking because I kept directing them to the forum and that is fine with me. If people wish to learn and are willing to take up my time but not take the energy to at least try to do their homework by reading the forum and asking questions then I sometimes run out of time for them as well. I feel that life is a two way street and the least people can do is try to help others with what they have learned over time, and if no one is willing to do that then many more people will end up unhappy with the Philippines and anything related to it including their wives or gf's. IMO if we love our wives or gf's and like the people of the Philippines then the least we can do is help people to make their transition or visits easier and more uneventful, so that more people will go to the Philippines and spend their money and thus slowly make the Philippines a better place for all Filipinos and for all of us. Anyway that is just my opinion and I am sticking to it. :lol: