If You Were Me ?

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Bob said ....Anybody think we could get this one back on topic at this point?

Well, sometimes these things take on a life of their own. Have to say it's all been interesting.

( Bet I screwed up the quote, damn ! )

Edited by Classic Dry
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I personally don't mind at all when the topic takes a left turn in the middle. I DO find that it is easier to find out information (ie: who was it that sold electric scooters in Cebu) at a later date if it is not listed under a different topic (such as "Best Beaches in Bohol"). If we take that left turn, we should pop it under a new topic. It's not hard to do - remember- Copy and Paste are our friends! (I can't believe I wrote that with a straight face... ow!) :mocking:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I personally don't mind at all when the topic takes a left turn in the middle. I DO find that it is easier to find out information (ie: who was it that sold electric scooters in Cebu) at a later date if it is not listed under a different topic (such as "Best Beaches in Bohol"). If we take that left turn, we should pop it under a new topic. It's not hard to do - remember- Copy and Paste are our friends! (I can't believe I wrote that with a straight face... ow!) :mocking:

Yes, I agree, although I forget to think of it mostly myself, when I add some coment, but recently I thought of it!!! :santa_smiley: (when I made such a split to asking about where to find second hand furniture and such shops/auctions.)

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
You could meet a fililppina online and surprise them with a visit to there hometown

:th_goodidea:

You could meet a fililppina online and surprise them with a visit to there hometown

:th_goodidea:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I personally don't mind at all when the topic takes a left turn in the middle.
Yes, I agree,

The Boss is the one who asked that threads stay on topic. When you digress then seque back to the topic or put it in a new thread. The exception is the chatterbox forum which was made specifically for those who want to wander off topic.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I personally don't mind at all when the topic takes a left turn in the middle.
Yes, I agree,

The Boss is the one who asked that threads stay on topic. When you digress then seque back to the topic or put it in a new thread. The exception is the chatterbox forum which was made specifically for those who want to wander off topic.

I ment I agreing mainly to this LATER part ob Bob's post :)

I DO find that it is easier to find out information (ie: who was it that sold electric scooters in Cebu) at a later date if it is not listed under a different topic
  • Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

So, What do you think of the beaches in Bohol ? ......lol .....naughty :bash:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

So, What do you think of the beaches in Bohol ? ......lol .....naughty :bash:

To me? It's common used ones are dirty :)

(I'm not interested in beaches used by others. I'm spoiled with there are many lakes in Sweden and few people, so it's rather easy to find private beaches. As kids we had an "own" (=never any others there) swimming place close to my grandparents, and where I live now there are only me and some ducks :)

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Oh dear...... What can I say ?

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am only posting because I noticed there are 99 posts on the topic and I will be 100. Do I win something? :hystery:

Seriously though, I suggest a visit to Subic Bay if you want a place where you can feel comfortable and there are a lot of expats. Down side is probably the cost of living there. I have not decided to live there but it definitely has moved up the list.

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 4