Motivations

Jake
Posted
Posted

This forum rocks because all of the members rock.

This Statement, is motivation in it'self my Friend. One of many reasons, that makes me stick around the Forum. I said right at the start of this Topic, it would go on for a long time. Each and everyday, there will be another motivation, to be and stay here, 

For me just now,

Watching the Little lady I took on at 8. (7 years old) grow into, a Proper little Madam (She is coming up to 15 now) helping her to understand the +'s and -'s of life. She is doing well at School and for me, Motivation comes from hearing  that she has come 2nd again, in World events Getting A+'s in English :dance:  Can it be, that we Westerners, can have, an influence somewhere (Even small, as it is)  Now I call this Motivation. Sentimental? YEP! Proud to say, I will live the rest of my days,  being Motivated by my Little family and not by sad events, of a world I left behind.

:tiphat:

Hey Fly Boy, 

Now, this is the Jack P I always come to respect and admire.  You revived this old thread (Motivation June 2012)

and elevated to a higher level of life's good experience.  Just like my first visit to Grand Canyon, teaching and

watching a young girl grow into a fine young woman, was like a religious experience.  I broke down and cried of

the simplicity and the magnificent beauty of life that we often take for granted.  

Fatherhood is a work in progress but hopefully we learned our lessons well as we continue into our golden years.   

I for one have many stories to tell my first grandson, once he understands sailor talk.....he, he.  In case of Jack P

teaching the worldly ways of being proper, our daughters will certainly get an earful about staying away from US

sailors and the RAF fly boys.  

Motivation?  It's funny how life reverts itself back like a vicious circle.  Of all the things we did to get laid back in

our young and foolish days, now we have to reveal to our young daughters how NOT to fall into those traps that

would spread her legs.  Motivation?  Hell yeah.......I have my shotgun locked and loaded against anyone dating

my daughter......he, he.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2