Motivations

chickenhotpack
Posted
Posted

Id have to say my motivations for first dating and then marrying my Filipino wife are for her great happy go lucky carefree attitude, loving heart, gorgeous looks, loves the beach (goes topless) rather than the snow, has the hottest ass I've ever had the pleasure of squeezing and am I allowed to say is always up for s*x.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Id have to say my motivations for first dating and then marrying my Filipino wife are for her great happy go lucky carefree attitude, loving heart, gorgeous looks, loves the beach (goes topless) rather than the snow, has the hottest ass I've ever had the pleasure of squeezing and am I allowed to say is always up for s*x.

Are you sure your not looking for a nightlife forum?

• Like 3

chickenhotpack
Posted
Posted

Why would that be? It's about our motivations. Attitude to life, heart and physical attractiveness are all quality attributes and motivations to marry someone. Wouldn't you agree Mr Goodfellow?

• 1 year later...
JonandAnnie
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here. On the topic of motivations of Filipina's, I think some people should look deeper into what attracts them to foreigners. Money "may" be a part of the equation but only because it goes along with the package.  Like most women around the world, I believe what they want most is to have security/stability in their life.  By that I mean someone who will not desert them, will never cheat on them or abuse them, will treat them with respect, and will provide for their basic needs. In the west, women tend to take those things for granted as most (certainly not all) men live up to those standards.

I really like the Mark Twain quote about generalizations.

That said, I think it is fair to say many Filipina's (especially ones that are not so young or have children) feel it is hard (not impossible) to find all of those same qualities in Filipino men. I think the state of their economy and the environment they live in has a lot to do with that.

I believe my end of the deal is to provide those things to the woman I love.  I truly believe that as long as I hold up my end of the bargain, she will hold up her end which is to love me and be my partner in life as long as I am alive.

I am really happy that I have found a beautiful woman that wants to make that deal with me.

Life is good!!

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Very well said JonandAnnie, I would have given you a like, but as you have posted enough times as yet, I wanted to acknowledge your contribution.

Papa Carl

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here. On the topic of motivations of Filipina's, I think some people should look deeper into what attracts them to foreigners. Money "may" be a part of the equation but only because it goes along with the package.  Like most women around the world, I believe what they want most is to have security/stability in their life.  By that I mean someone who will not desert them, will never cheat on them or abuse them, will treat them with respect, and will provide for their basic needs. In the west, women tend to take those things for granted as most (certainly not all) men live up to those standards.

I really like the Mark Twain quote about generalizations.

That said, I think it is fair to say many Filipina's (especially ones that are not so young or have children) feel it is hard (not impossible) to find all of those same qualities in Filipino men. I think the state of their economy and the environment they live in has a lot to do with that.

I believe my end of the deal is to provide those things to the woman I love.  I truly believe that as long as I hold up my end of the bargain, she will hold up her end which is to love me and be my partner in life as long as I am alive.

I am really happy that I have found a beautiful woman that wants to make that deal with me.

Life is good!!

Well put! Welcome to the forum!

• Like 2

Dougbert
Posted
Posted
I believe my end of the deal is to provide those things to the woman I love. I truly believe that as long as I hold up my end of the bargain, she will hold up her end which is to love me and be my partner in life as long as I am alive. I am really happy that I have found a beautiful woman that wants to make that deal with me.

Well put.  That pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject as well.  Sure there are some bad actors out there, but I think the core motivation for most Filipinas is not glamor and wealth, but stability and a simple and happy family life.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I totally agree with you Jon. The majority of Filipinas just want a good man willing to love her and provide for a family and a modest amount to her mother and father as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
JonandAnnie
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Thank you for commenting on my post.  I see so many negative comments about the small percentage of Filipinas that are "bad actors" that I felt compelled to comment.  I have now been in my relationship with Annie for almost two years. We had to go through the long and arduous process of an annulment and we are now going through the K1 visa process. I will be going back to see her in San Antonio Zambales, for three weeks for Christmas and New Years.  Her embassy interview is Jan 16. Hopefully, she will be coming to in the states to be with me in Feb.  Not sure how long it will be before we go back to the Phils, but we will be back. I know this is an expat forum but the wisdom and experience of guys that are married to Filipinas, has been invaluable to me.

Thank you  

Cheers

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Thank you for commenting on my post.  I see so many negative comments about the small percentage of Filipinas that are "bad actors" that I felt compelled to comment.  I have now been in my relationship with Annie for almost two years. We had to go through the long and arduous process of an annulment and we are now going through the K1 visa process. I will be going back to see her in San Antonio Zambales, for three weeks for Christmas and New Years.  Her embassy interview is Jan 16. Hopefully, she will be coming to in the states to be with me in Feb.  Not sure how long it will be before we go back to the Phils, but we will be back. I know this is an expat forum but the wisdom and experience of guys that are married to Filipinas, has been invaluable to me.

Thank you  

Cheers

Hi Jon & Welcome. I'm pleased that you may be able to take Annie home with you. I just want to remind you of the enormous temperature difference from the RP to NH. I myself being from MA I know full well. In Feb it will be around 50-60 degrees F lower that the coolest temp she's ever had in her life. Her body will be in shock from the temp change. Make sure you bring some long sleeve clothes and a very warm winter jacket. Remember, Filipinos are wearing winter coats at 73 degrees F. She will be going to 23-33F. Again welcome and hope the best for you both.

• Like 5