Motivations

phildiver
Posted
Posted

I AM BOB I am curious as to your relationship status. Do you have a long distance relationship with a Filipina in the Philippines, with a Filipina in Canada or Single. I am always curious about people that make comments on sites but don't actually live in the cultures they comment about. Honestly to truly understand the dynamic of dating and motivations of Women in this Country (sincere or otherwise) you would have to be here a while and have experienced the ol Baptism by Fire. So where actually do you live in Canada or the Philippines. Not trying to put you on the spot but you make lots of comments on this board and just wondering where your experience is coming from.

I agree with what you say about living here to really know what a Filipina is all about, but lets not knock some one for expressing their thoughts or feeling on a subject. I think the number one reason people don,t comment on forums ( and there are a lot of watchers out there ) is because their afraid what they have to say people will not think it as important or question it or condemn it. I for one appreciates bobs comments and wish more people on the side lines would join in with what ever questions or ideas or thoughts they may have. This is a great forum with a great bunch of guys and gals and I for one want to keep it that way.

I disagree and I guess that makes the World go around. Its fine to comment but unless you have direct experience with a subject matter I feel it is useless banter and conjecture and a waste of space. When I come to a site and ask a question I do so becasue I am seeking an opinon from someone with experience with my question. Do I want an opinion on the beaches in Palm Beach Florida from an Eskimo that lives in the artic and has never been there. Nah, I don't think so.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I AM BOB I am curious as to your relationship status. Do you have a long distance relationship with a Filipina in the Philippines, with a Filipina in Canada or Single. I am always curious about people that make comments on sites but don't actually live in the cultures they comment about. Honestly to truly understand the dynamic of dating and motivations of Women in this Country (sincere or otherwise) you would have to be here a while and have experienced the ol Baptism by Fire. So where actually do you live in Canada or the Philippines. Not trying to put you on the spot but you make lots of comments on this board and just wondering where your experience is coming from.

I agree with what you say about living here to really know what a Filipina is all about, but lets not knock some one for expressing their thoughts or feeling on a subject. I think the number one reason people don,t comment on forums ( and there are a lot of watchers out there ) is because their afraid what they have to say people will not think it as important or question it or condemn it. I for one appreciates bobs comments and wish more people on the side lines would join in with what ever questions or ideas or thoughts they may have. This is a great forum with a great bunch of guys and gals and I for one want to keep it that way.

I disagree and I guess that makes the World go around. Its fine to comment but unless you have direct experience with a subject matter I feel it is useless banter and conjecture and a waste of space. When I come to a site and ask a question I do so becasue I am seeking an opinon from someone with experience with my question. Do I want an opinion on the beaches in Palm Beach Florida from an Eskimo that lives in the artic and has never been there. Nah, I don't think so.

Yes your right. But you will get weak and strong answers to your questions from all kinds of people on all forums. An example, one time i asked for a cheap place to stay in Manila and one person answered with hotels that were $150 us a night. We just take every answer with a grain of salt and decide which answer is best for our question

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Phildiver,

I strongly disagree with your assessment -- that Bob's opinions are useless banter and conjecture and a waste of space

in this forum. However, your comments-opinions are on the verge of being adversarial or at least very opinionated in

your tone of writing.

Please tone it down a notch, OK?

• Like 4

phildiver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Phildiver,

I strongly disagree with your assessment -- that Bob's opinions are useless banter and conjecture and a waste of space

in this forum. However, your comments-opinions are on the verge of being adversarial or at least very opinionated in

your tone of writing.

Please tone it down a notch, OK?

With all due respect Jake I am in no way adversarial to anyone.There is nothing to tone down. I didn't attack anyone.I made a statement of how I felt AND I would hope I am well in my right to make a point about what my interpretation is on something and you yours. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I'm done with this subject!!! Edited by phildiver

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:lol: Two weeks today at this time, I will start my Journey Home, My MOTIVATION? to see the sunset with my Family and to see the Sun rise again Tomorrow :) The end of an Era? No not really. it will be the Start, of a chosen way of life. Time to start and live by my Signature. :thumbsup:

Sentimental maybe

Emotional, Oh yes!

Happy, Definitely

jack P. :tiphat:

post-2148-0-61642300-1339659305_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-17876300-1339659335_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

What the heck is going on here? Everyones fighting over the simplist things lately.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

What the heck is going on here? Everyone's fighting over the simplest things lately.

Maybe the mating season

:11_12_14[1]: Group Hug needed :grouphugg: I had a few spare, so I have sent one. :thumbs-up-smile:

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

What the heck is going on here? Everyone's fighting over the simplest things lately.

Maybe the mating season

:11_12_14[1]: Group Hug needed :grouphugg: I had a few spare, so I have sent one. :thumbs-up-smile:

Sorry Jack but I have to ask, Who is "Rita?" For some reason, your back quote of me shows it. My wife's name is Myrlita. You know Filipinas. If my wife saw Rita you can bet the farm she will definitely want to know. :angry: :hystery:
  • Like 2