Motivations

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Hello Ashanti,

I know that you are happily married (me too) but I have just fallen in love with you.....he, he. You remind me

of my wife Judy who takes no chit from anyone, especially me. That's why my dog house has been customized

over the years.

Good boy ako -- Jake

Woman who make man sleep in Dog House may find him wake up in Cat House. :mocking:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeee ... I missed all the fun ..... I not only didn't get to read his post to me (only saw what someone had quoited) I didn't know he had left the building ..... guess I can take him off ignore now ...... :mocking:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Gee ... I missed all the fun ..... I not only didn't get to read his post to me (only saw what someone had quoited) I didn't know he had left the building ..... guess I can take him off ignore now ...... :mocking:

:hystery: MIKE" Mind he doesn't come back and bite again, under an Alter ego, it is usually the way they move. :as-if:

post-2148-0-35609200-1343799742.png

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: How very odd and somewhat scary, When the OP started this topic, I said it would serve no purpose, adding only more insults. It did, as I suspected, turn out the way it has. Now we have 2 members Barred. Both, due to this Topic and their attitude to life here.

While I endorse Toms decision again and say Well done to Jake, for his quick action in the first place, I do hope it will serve to others that most of us, are happy and take a dislike to the totally unwarranted and unwanted writings we have seen here just lately. :tiphat: Hats off to the Leader and his Crew. Sense and Sensibility have been restored. my Wife has expressed a thank you also, she says that, I can stay on this forum now that she can see, I am in Good hands. :lol:

I will not let her read about Jake's escapades though, Not sure she will understand that. She is more likely to chase me round the kitchen with a Knife. She is pretty good with a knife.

post-2148-0-09040900-1343801371_thumb.jp

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
Now we have 2 members Barred. Both, due to this Topic and their attitude to life here.

Jack, I am aware of the one member barred, as I am the one who responded to his outrageous comments and quoted him in my response. I am not aware of the other

member barred. will you please inform me. BTW, I am in total agreement with the forums action in barring the member mentioned above.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Now we have 2 members Barred. Both, due to this Topic and their attitude to life here.

Jack, I am aware of the one member barred, as I am the one who responded to his outrageous comments and quoted him in my response. I am not aware of the other

member barred. will you please inform me. BTW, I am in total agreement with the forums action in barring the member mentioned above.

Hey NorCal Mike,

I believe it was Jode who was banned a few weeks ago. It was a personal attack against Boss Man (JGF)

and was promptly chit canned.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
It was a personal attack against Boss Man (JGF)

Thanks for that info Jake,

I believe it was Mark Twain who said, "never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel"

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ok Mike so i see you have been answered, Thank you Jake. on 2/3 occasions, by the Support team the OP was asked to calm it down with the innuendos and insults. In the End he Attacked JGF and well, That was that. So as with you, I am glad that we have a management team that cares about the good of the Forum together with the thoughts of the majority and deal with the insolent Minority who, will always try and ruin things for all the decent Members here.

Have a good day Mike. Catch you on other posts soon i guess.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 3

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Although I don,t agree with every thing PD said there is a lot of truth in his words . I have seen many examples of what his was getting at .

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Although I don,t agree with every thing PD said there is a lot of truth in his words . I have seen many examples of what his was getting at .

In my opinion PD has issues with his own life. One man`s truth is another man`s lie.
  • Like 4