Motivations

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
Mike stop making this personal and look at it from a logical and common sense approach

Stayed out of this long enough. Since I am Mike also, I have to say how can one not take your outrageous accusations as personal. You have maligned and defamed

many of our wives here and apparently take some pleasure in stiring the pot. There are many other sites and blogs which no doubt appreciate your foolishness, I for one

do not. I love my and respect my family and I not only expect, but demand it from others as well. While I know personal attacks are forbidden on this site, I will take my chances.

YOU SIR ARE A POMPOUS ASS.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Mike stop making this personal and look at it from a logical and common sense approach

Stayed out of this long enough. Since I am Mike also, I have to say how can one not take your outrageous accusations as personal. You have maligned and defamed

many of our wives here and apparently take some pleasure in stiring the pot. There are many other sites and blogs which no doubt appreciate your foolishness, I for one

do not. I love my and respect my family and I not only expect, but demand it from others as well. While I know personal attacks are forbidden on this site, I will take my chances.

YOU SIR ARE A POMPOUS ASS.

Unless otherwise instructed by my fellow moderators and Boss Man (JGF), I will allow the above post

to be seen temporarily. I believe NorCal Mike's comments is justified in supporting his wife and all

the other Filipina wifes and girlfriends.

I have taken immediate action against Phildiver and made most of his post invisible (except for the part

quoted by NorCal Mike).

Edited by Jake
added my revision
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just so some, can Understand! Many of us beilieve in this attachment. a big pity, that the bigots can't. :tiphat:

post-2148-0-19627400-1343698684_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK I am looking at it from a logical and common sense approach ...... what if anything in your accusations is logical and using a common sense approach ..... is it logical to say this applies to Filipinas as in all as you don't say anything about most .... some or even a few ..... but just Filipinas ..... to me that says just one thing ..... you mean all .... I could be wrong but that is my take on your insinuations ..... IMHO

if you think you can develop a romantic relationship on some date site with a filipina and then go over and have her fall in love with you is a pipe dream.

Sorry but it happened to me and there are others on and off this board that it happened to also ..... so you might want to revise your statement to ... FOR SOME PEOPLE

Do you rent or own. My wife then tells them we are on vacation (and usually rent a place) and generally come to the States every year for a couple of months . So then they say 100% of the time. Oh, your husband must be very rich to come for so long and the airfare, rental expense, etc..

Well I would think the same thing ..... in fact with all the traveling you seem to do I think you must be rich too as I sure can't afford to but then a few of my friends have places in both countries and I think they are rich .... well richer than I am anyway ....

I'm sorry but this type of start to a conversation would never occur with an American or European woman especially one who is educated. Eventually a conversation might get into what type of profession I might be in but frankly it is not about the money or trying to determine if we have money or not.

Sorry you are way off on this one haven't you ever heard of "trying to keep up with the Jones" everyone is interested in what you have else why would the want to know what you do for a living .... if people aren't interested in what you have how come ditch diggers aren't invited to high class parties .....

This reinforces the terrible insecurity that Filipinas suffer from (no matter where they live) and due to their ignorance and insecurity are so focused on MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

OK this was the clincher .... if you had said SOME or A FEW Filipinas ..... I could have excepted that but you implied that Filipinas in general ...... and that sir I will not and cannot except such a statement .....

Future Expat Gentleman get this through your skulls. It is your money they want.

Again you are insinuating that all Filipinas only want your money ..... sorry wrong ... wrong .... wrong ........ IMHO

• Like 4

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

thanks mike and jakey for the thoughtful consideration ...............

i had seen this thread and purposely keep out of it so i dont make heated replies that could also hurt others as collateral damaged in a heated riposte. im very well aware i could be sharp tongued when pissed off. so i try and conform the forum tone and had no wish to be out of line (within reasons - as a girl have to do what a girl have to do :rolleyes:).

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

thanks mike and jakey for the thoughtful consideration ...............

i had seen this thread and purposely keep out of it so i dont make heated replies that could also hurt others as collateral damaged in a heated riposte. im very well aware i could be sharp tongued when pissed off. so i try and conform the forum tone and had no wish to be out of line (within reasons - as a girl have to do what a girl have to do :rolleyes:).

Hello Ashanti,

I know that you are happily married (me too) but I have just fallen in love with you.....he, he. You remind me

of my wife Judy who takes no chit from anyone, especially me. That's why my dog house has been customized

over the years.

Good boy ako -- Jake

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
but I have just fallen in love with you.....he, he.

:rolleyes: ..................... jakey, forever the charmer - careful, i might believe you ............... now what are you going to do ................ :mocking: :lol:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes: ..................... jakey, forever the charmer - careful, i might believe you ............... now what are you going to do ................ :mocking: :lol:

Oh boy, I think I just charmed myself into my doghouse....he, he. Bad boy ako -- Jake

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Oh boy, I think I just charmed myself into my doghouse....he, he. Bad boy ako -- Jake

relax, jakey ................ i promise i wont rape you .......................... ill just chased you around the kitchen table ..................... with a knife :hystery:

• Like 1