Motivations

phildiver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Higg-num, without getting into a discussion about which is the greatest country in the world, (and I know most of your fellow citizens share your view ).

Reading your post, you sound as though you have it made there.

I'm curious to know why you would want to leave it ?

Probably because he's not a fat digusting pig like the majority of "Hey Joes" over here and can actually find a hot woman back home where most of those on this site couldn't get it if they paid for it back in the USA. Hey it is what it is. But the Philippines obviously has great rewards for retirees even if they don't get into relationships. My happiest friends here are single and having sex frequently with young and exciting girls who guess what. DO IT FOR MONEY!!! so there is no other agenda to be worried about. Pay the 500 to 1000p and you are good for the night. Cheaper than a wife actually.

Edited by phildiver

phildiver
Posted
Posted

Jode you last post sounded just like me. As a devout Atheist I think with both feet on the ground and not with my head in the clouds with some of those so blessed on this site living in their illusion (delusion) of reality. Lets get the facts straight LOL The girls don't want your thing, they want your money! They don't want your broken ass body, they want your money! They don’t want your drinking, they want your money! Ultimately they want you dead. BUT in the process will still have your baby and will develop affection for you as is only natural with someone you spend a lot of time with only if you are nice to them. But if you think this is genuine you are ignorantly blessed. My wife has had literally hundreds of conversations over the years here with gf's and wives of Expats and the great majority (like 90%) of them are in it for the money. Many have Filipino BF on the side and others wonder what its like to really get laid. Why do they stick around. Simply because the house is put in their name as is many other assets and when their man dies they get it. Simple as that. Hey I’m a cynic what can I say.

So what are you saying? your wife wants you dead, she married you for your money, she hate's the way you are? Why would your wife be any different ? According to you they are all the same?

:89:

Actually I am an extreme anomaly to the norm. I made the kind of post on the date site Cherry B that all but eliminated gold diggers and the generally poor provincial girls from the equation in my search for a gf. I got one response. She is now my partner. As it turns out she had already been married to a Foreigner. When we hooked up it was not for my money as she has her own. I guess she liked me for me and also I was under 50 at the time. Another thing is I have been coming here for 30 years and know what to look and look out for. Don't take this as snobbery. Just who I am.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Jode you last post sounded just like me. As a devout Atheist I think with both feet on the ground and not with my head in the clouds with some of those so blessed on this site living in their illusion (delusion) of reality. Lets get the facts straight LOL The girls don't want your thing, they want your money! They don't want your broken ass body, they want your money! They don’t want your drinking, they want your money! Ultimately they want you dead. BUT in the process will still have your baby and will develop affection for you as is only natural with someone you spend a lot of time with only if you are nice to them. But if you think this is genuine you are ignorantly blessed. My wife has had literally hundreds of conversations over the years here with gf's and wives of Expats and the great majority (like 90%) of them are in it for the money. Many have Filipino BF on the side and others wonder what its like to really get laid. Why do they stick around. Simply because the house is put in their name as is many other assets and when their man dies they get it. Simple as that. Hey I’m a cynic what can I say.

Hey Phildiver,

I agree, you are cynical......he, he. I'm one of those included in your 90% group that are fat, dumb and fugly.

I'm the king of the hill of fat, disgusting pigs. I'm also one who is blessed on this site living in their illusion of

reality. Don't take this as snobbery.

Just who I am -- Jake, happily married now for 27 years (extreme anomaly??)

• Like 1

phildiver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Phildiver,

I agree, you are cynical......he, he. I'm one of those included in your 90% group that are fat, dumb and fugly.

I'm the king of the hill of fat, disgusting pigs. I'm also one who is blessed on this site living in their illusion of

With all due respect you look Asian to me so yes you are an EXTREME anomaly even for this site. Without any racist overtones whatsoever, what I am referring to and gear my answers to are to Whites and Blacks of Western Countries. I cannot speak to the dynamics between say other Asians (korean, chinese, etc), Africans, Indians, Middle Easterners (Iranians, Saudi, etc) and Filipinas. Edited by phildiver

phildiver
Posted
Posted

So what are you saying? your wife wants you dead, she married you for your money, she hate's the way you are? Why would your wife be any different ? According to you they are all the same?

:89:

Actually I am an extreme anomaly to the norm. I made the kind of post on the date site Cherry B that all but eliminated gold diggers and the generally poor provincial girls from the equation in my search for a gf. I got one response. She is now my partner. As it turns out she had already been married to a Foreigner. When we hooked up it was not for my money as she has her own. I guess she liked me for me and also I was under 50 at the time. Another thing is I have been coming here for 30 years and know what to look and look out for. Don't take this as snobbery. Just who I am.

I can not see how you can be so sure, I bet every other member here with a wife or girlfriend would disagree with you. Its actually down right distastefully to put all other Filipinas into a gold digger bracket but assure us your is the only one that's not.

If you look at what you say in the above post, 90 % of our wives or girlfriends cheat or have never enjoyed sex with their partner. Forgive me, but bullsh&t.

Jollygoodfellow. Of course there is some reading between the lines. If my partner says that most all of the women she speaks to have more or less similar responses about their foreign partners then I trust her. Maybe its 15% or maybe its 5%. The point is its a boatload greater than 75% and a frightening figure even at that. Maybe you are lucky and maybe you are not. The point is ARE YOU HAPPY. If you are then who gives a crap RIGHT!!!

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Phildiver,

With all due respect you look Asian to me so yes you are an EXTREME anomaly even for this site. Without any racist overtones whatsoever, what I speak of is geared to non asians and to Whites and Blacks of Western Countries. I cannot speak to the dynamics between say other Asians, Indians, Iranians and Filipinas.

Well thank you for you keen observation. But I'm still proud to be part of fat, disgusting brown pigs.

And oh yes.....I am very happy. Will you still respect me in the morning?

Bless your heart -- Jake

• Like 2

phildiver
Posted
Posted

Hey Phildiver,

With all due respect you look Asian to me so yes you are an EXTREME anomaly even for this site. Without any racist overtones whatsoever, what I speak of is geared to non asians and to Whites and Blacks of Western Countries. I cannot speak to the dynamics between say other Asians, Indians, Iranians and Filipinas.

Well thank you for you keen observation. But I'm still proud to be part of fat, disgusting brown pigs.

Bless your heart -- Jake

LOL

Hey Phildiver,

Bless your heart -- Jake

Thanks for keeping it civil LOL

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Phildiver,

Bless your heart -- Jake

LOL

Hey Phildiver,

Bless your heart -- Jake

Thanks for keeping it civil LOL

Actually, if you could read between my lines, I was trying to be sarcastic (OK, I failed being funny).

You started off as comparing yourself to the 90% of this forum. I can assure you that it's not only

me that I detect this strange comparison based on yet another survey. By the way, here's my take

on surveys: http://www.philippin...__24#entry68584

I'm sorry, but I had to interject to maintain civility, OK?

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Thread drift alert then hopefully BACK on topic.

Well once again I am very happy to be a part of a forum that allows different view points from different sources. I appreciate Phildiver, Jode and others posting & speaking what they have found in their lives as well as others. When I have asked for clarification at this web-site I have more times than not gotten further explanation. Thanks for everyones patients.

Though I find myself confused or with more questions with comments like " As a devout atheist...." as though that is a sort of Qualification. That has nothing to do with making a person more rational or somehow better at making observations. ( This is NOT an attack by any means ) merely a clarification. However the fact or perhaps balance is that Phidiver's experience are no less valid from his point of view. It is this that I appreciate because it appears to be an honest assessment. I see now where his frustration comes from ( People being deceived by emotions ). Hence his posting on his views.

Classic dry, you flatter me a bit. How do I explain that I am by no means ( modern American standard " Rich " ) But I fell as though I could not be happier ! I love my situation here...well...for the most part.LoL I really love life and enjoy doing good things ! The nature I am surrounded by. The massive FREEDOMS, LIBERTY & Hope. I will not post about my career again. I feel since I have retired that I have been released from indentured servitude. ( NO I do not regret my service to this country nor my duty I performed under other agencies....it may be said the opposite is true BUT it comes with a hefty price though I digress ) Truth.....I AM BORED ! No one shoots or trys to stab at me much anymore....you would think I would be content. LoL

Most of the young ladies I meet ; become friends with to some degree. I really do not have an agenda with anyone. If I am interested I would inform the woman of my intentions. I believe history & facts define this as " Honorable " or at least the behavior of a man that attempts to be a " Gentleman. I simply do not find women as interesting as I do MMA. Though they do look and smell nicer than the guys I train with.

Years ago a Military Intelligence officer once told me before my first deployment " If a man really wants to learn about the culture...he better make busy learning about the opposite sex & their attitudes ". Thus, I am here. : )

For the record, I am not stating that I would not court a filipina. Only I highly doubt it. I go to learn how not to be taken to the ground, punch harder without being hit and maybe pick up stick fighting. I hope to volunteer from time to time as well as make genuine friends there in the P.I.

Now...back to our regularly scheduled program......

• Like 1