Age ?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think just about everybody has heard how I had a young "pen pal" that was not supposed to be anything more than just that... And after meeting only incompatible older women online (including many scammers), my "pen pal" changed over time to something more...

The funny part is (thanks Dave!) I am 54 and she is in school... studying to be a school teacher! I won't say her age but let's just say mom will have to give permission still if we decide to marry... Oh oh!

:89:

• Like 5

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

The rich older filipino guys that i know (one of them is 85) do have way much younger wives or keep maintaining a way much younger "querida" or official mistress with them providing her her own house, car, income etc...

No matter if she is a wife or not, they ALL have a MUCH younger one on their side. In the cases of mistresses 99% of the times their wife is fully aware about it.

The middle income, they do have a mistress but less maintained than the above.

The low income...beer houses offer them for the night :)

Kanos? Rich or not!!!! We are the angels in this case and the ones blamed as sexual predators etc etc from the ones who consider adultery a standard way of living...but on Sunday mass they pray and denounce the devil inside them...sunday noon though their devil wakes up again hahahahahah!!!!

• Like 4

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

I know of two Filipino couples with a substantial age difference and I think the reason it is more prevalent in Asian culture is due to the

fact that Asian ladies are much more practical in selecting a partner. My take is that Filipinas [Asian Ladies} find stabilty and security

much more attractive than abs and curly hair.

you said it right, they are more practical!!! They marry the one who can give them stability and security and when it comes to the abs and young stamina etc...they do care and know how and where to find it when they need it!!! Do not let your self believe the "asian submissive ladies" myth...they are women as the rest in this world and much more clever in most of times.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

I think men are just more consistent in what they want. At 20 years old I wanted to marry a 20 year old. Now I'm 48 and still want a 20 year old! :tiphat:

Me too!!! I see their perfect sculptured bodies and i .... keep on drinking my coffee LOL!!! nothing else i can do!!!

Ok i might lure them with money to come with me, only the idea in my mind makes my Johnson&family keep lower even than the pipi scenario....hahahah

I might lure them with power, experience and maturity...piece of cake to me to be honset. Then what, this needs to make a relationship exchange phone calls and visits, i have a son who every time i lay eyes on another woman he screams to my wife that i did so. i got a nice loving and happy family. Blow up the entire sweet and hard build cake for a juicy orange which will be drained as well a few years after and then i am back on total zero plus the minus of my elder age at the time....then i am screwed and not happy. No thanks.

so just see and no touch, in cases they go further...my huge belly is available for them to hug, my pocket closed and my time limited to less than an hour per month...hahahaha

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
you said it right, they are more practical!!! They marry the one who can give them stability and security and when it comes to the abs and young stamina etc...they do care and know how and where to find it when they need it!!! Do not let your self believe the "asian submissive ladies" myth...they are women as the rest in this world and much more clever in most of times.

I'm not real sure what you're trying to say, as you're being very cunning in your remarks. However, if you're trying to say that the young wives will be unfaithful, I think you don't know of what you speak.

Sounds as if you are somewhat unsure of yourself and looking for someone to blame for 4 your insecurity. Please correct me if I misunderstood your comment and please be more forthcoming so as to prevent any misinterpetation. In other words, say what's on your mind and don't make us guess.

• Like 5

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

You understood very well what i wrote, never the less though there are always exceptions, not everyone is the same.

• Like 2

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I was told by a wealthy business man for every 20,000 p a month( you earn) you should have a mistress . He explained this helps keep the the wheels turning and found it hard to believe that I only have one girl friend and said i was being short sighted by not sharing my wealth with many familys . This man has opened my eyes in many many ways to the way the locals think . The age difference is not seen as a bad thing here in fact most girls see it as a positive for several reasons . most young guys here are called chicks boys as well as most police officers jumping from girl to girl so they see the older guys as more settled down and faithful . Most older men have more money . I mean in all honesty just about every girl in the county knows the 4 Ms

4Ms you wonder ? go ahead ask your wife or girlfriend about it . Its a tagalog saying but they all know it and when you ask you can get several different reactions .

1 ..I don,t know what that is honey (bullsh&t most know)

2.. No not you honey

3..who told you that

4..often just a look of shock that you know what it is (Its a dirty little secret foreigners are not supposed to know )

mayaman

matanda

mamatay

madaling

Sorry about the spelling or the order its hard to remember

matulin

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

Matandang Mayaman, Madaling Mamatay (Old, Rich, and Soon to die)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Of coarse there is the 4M's .... and not just here but anywhere else in the world ..... my asawa told me what it meant and said yes there are those girls that joke and laugh about it especially in the internet shops but as she also said it is mostly the younger girls ..... and I'm not going into the sh*t-storm about young vs old .... that is an individual thing .... :mocking:

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

You understood very well what i wrote, never the less though there are always exceptions, not everyone is the same.

Do you mean that the ones who are unfaithful are the exception or vice versa?

I believe that character not age determines one's faithfulness.

• Like 5