Age ?

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Of coarse there is the 4M's .... and not just here but anywhere else in the world ..... my asawa told me what it meant and said yes there are those girls that joke and laugh about it especially in the internet shops but as she also said it is mostly the younger girls ..... and I'm not going into the sh*t-storm about young vs old .... that is an individual thing .... :mocking:

I know from experience its not a joke many young girls are way more interested in a guy in their 60s than a guy in his 40s . I really don,t care about the age thing but I really wonder whenj I see a guy whos 70 with a 18 year old girl from the province . The girls here are very practical in thinking about the future . Hence the need for side line guys.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
I really wonder whenj I see a guy whos 70 with a 18 year old girl from the province
I used to wonder. Now I realize that sometimes the people who assume the worst are right BUT more often its his daughter. When you marry a 20 year old when you're 50, that tends to happen a lot.

Edit: Some will say they act like bf and gf. Yeah, my mother used to do that with me too. It made her feel young to take me places and let people imagine that she was a cougar with a youngster. All in good fun, I played along. Doubtless that happens here too. In fact I know a few guys that love to do that to the noobs, that is go out with their daughter and let the noob think shocking thoughts.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
Hence the need for side line guys.

Do you speak from experience? If so are you sure it was age that created the need?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Of coarse there is the 4M's .... and not just here but anywhere else in the world ..... my asawa told me what it meant and said yes there are those girls that joke and laugh about it especially in the internet shops but as she also said it is mostly the younger girls ..... and I'm not going into the sh*t-storm about young vs old .... that is an individual thing .... :mocking:

I know from experience its not a joke many young girls are way more interested in a guy in their 60s than a guy in his 40s . I really don,t care about the age thing but I really wonder whenj I see a guy whos 70 with a 18 year old girl from the province . The girls here are very practical in thinking about the future . Hence the need for side line guys.

If you see a 70 year old with a 20 year old, there are some odds that the relationship is either Viagara supplemented or she may have someone on the side to keep her happy.... And then again maybe not! Am I the one to say this January-December relationship is wrong? If they are both happy, I say leave well enough alone and let the old guy have a very happy last few years of life!

:tiphat:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I find your comments amusing.I am 69 and my GF 21 and a virgin.I have taken pains to remind her of the age difference but to no avail.I am lookinf forward to many years of happiness with my younger woman and who is to comment if we are both happy! People need to learn to be more concerned with their own situation as opposed to trying to manage other peoples lives.Have a great day!

Best to quote who you are replying too. Makes it easier to follow. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Often when an older Foreigner brings a young wife to the west there are problems. My wife and I have observed this over the years.

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Often when an older Foreigner brings a young wife to the west there are problems. My wife and I have observed this over the years.

I think the term used was robbing the cradle. I was told that when I was married to my ex who was 11 yrs younger. I can picture 20+ years. Not nice.

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

One issue that comes up when a senior foreign gentlemen decides to settle down with a younger lady is that of her desire to have a family. Regardless of what your younger, just out of teens GF may say, eventually she will wish to have kids and get married. Its a natural desire for a girl coming from a culture heavily into christianity and family structure. It happened to my GF who was with a senior man who didn't wish to have children with her because of his age. The relationship lasted a reasonable time but eventually collapsed because of this and a few other matters. I think that if a relationship that involves a younger filipina is to survive and remain monogomous, her natural desires for kids and marriage has to be taken into account. Otherwise a Mx4 relationship will most likely be the outcome. You can't fight mother nature...

• Like 1