Age ?

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
the funniest part was when the girl was trying to explain that she didn't know he had a live-in and the girlfriend screamed back "you couldn't see my panties hanging all around in the CR" (translated to me by my asawa) .....

actually, if youre a filipino, the gf's reply was a bullseye!!!

• Like 4

realdeal43
Posted
Posted

I have seen the same thing here also about foreigners who marry Filipinas but don't live here with them full time ...... (sorry if this offends anyone it is not my intention) ..... I saw with my own eyes a woman married to a guy and they have a child together ..... he comes here once or twice a year and visits for up to a month ..... when he goes back to his country "Tito" comes around and spends a couple of nights a week with her (he must be married as he never stays more than 2 nights) ..... they go out partying sometimes coming back at day break ..... he carts her around all over in his car but when the husband comes back "Tito" is no where around .... until after he has gone again ..... by the way they have a yaya who is the sister of the woman so no secrets get out .... I also know of a long time girlfriend of a guy who got knocked up by her Filipino boyfriend .... needless to say they are not together ....

Where we live now there are a few incidents of foreign guys setting up their girlfriends here in apartments .... and after they leave the parties begin .... I know of 3 ..... one of which was a foreigner guy who had several girls on the side that would come and stay when the girlfriend would go off for a while (her job required her to travel some)..... she came home unexpected one night and all hell broke loose ..... my god the screaming and carrying on with the girlfriend chasing the other woman down 4 flights of stairs and out the front door ..... she then went back upstairs and started on him ..... the funniest part was when the girl was trying to explain that she didn't know he had a live-in and the girlfriend screamed back "you couldn't see my panties hanging all around in the CR" (translated to me by my asawa) .....

Anyway life is life and as has been said here before it all depends on the character of the person ..... it doesn't matter if it be a man or a woman .... it is what you are made out of that really counts ..... IMHO ..... :cheersty:

Now that is an idea.If you will be gone for a while make sure you leave your underwear laying around so the BF could see it hahahaha!
  • Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Agreed most married couples are a different animal I,m talking the guys that come for a short period and find what they think is true love and return home to continue a long distance relationship thats where sideline guys come into play If you live here with your wife its pretty hard to have a sideline guy without you knowing something is up . i will say sorry if i have offended any members but sideline guys are a fact of life in the RP for many guys . I personally know of many girls doing this . I don,t judge them because as they say he has not married me and I can not be sure he will even come back .

Not odd if they think like that, if the kano hasn't married them. I wouldn't be suprised if SOME of such kanos has a woman where they live too...

Totally wrong Its a appt building not the group I,m hanging out with . I hang out with philippinos and get to see what really is going on . they trust me and I get a insiders view as to the way they act and think . I have many many local friends both guys and girls . i,m not shut into my own private compound getting only news from forums and other expats . I am part of the bamboo telegraph and am accepted by my pino friends because of the way I act and relate with them .

You are surely right it's common,

BUT I believe different much common/uncommon among different Filipin people, because I believe there are huge moral differences between different Filipin families. In other topics we see huge differences in how different Filipin familes act concerning money, trying to use kano as ATM - or not... I believe there are even biger differences in what different Filipin people think of having "extra" man as you are talking about. Surely many have such "extra" men, but I believe you would get very different opinions about such actions depending of which Filipins you ask :)

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Now that is an idea.If you will be gone for a while make sure you leave your underwear laying around so the BF could see it hahahaha!

Now, what makes you think the bf will respect your territorial stake???????

the bf might come from the same mold from mikey neighbours rival or worse - the puppetmaster???????? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Two pretty Asian sisters were in a Swedsh quiz program some days ago. (I don't know their origin nationality, but they look malay, I believe.)

The program leader mensioned the swede Lars Ohly of some reason.

-Lars Ohly is cute, said one of the sisters.

-WHAT?! said the around 35 year old male program leader. Don't you find him old???

-So what? He is cute.

-Yes, he is cute, agreed the other sister.

The sisters haven't finnished High School yet. Lars Ohly is 55...

Perhaps the program leader was jelous they didn't say it about him :mocking:

• Like 2

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I know several Local guys with young wifes its not that uncommon

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
her scorpion bite gives me both pain and pleasure

Glad to hear that ....................

so i hope you will not be sensitive to my scorpion stings - which i can assure you also comes with its own antidote! :mocking: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
ekimswish
Posted
Posted

It's probably extremely impractical that Filipinos would have a huge age gap simply due to no divorces. Think about it. Most everyone marries in their 20's, take away even ten years and you have a problem. I guess there will be separated Filipinos who later in life go for a young one, 90% of them are probably pressured to marry young. Maybe young professionals, or more independent thinkers can avoid this, but poor kids getting married young is the norm. Maybe the availability of condoms could change this.

• Like 2

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Two pretty Asian sisters were in a Swedsh quiz program some days ago. (I don't know their origin nationality, but they look malay, I believe.)

The program leader mensioned the swede Lars Ohly of some reason.

-Lars Ohly is cute, said one of the sisters.

-WHAT?! said the around 35 year old male program leader. Don't you find him old???

-So what? He is cute.

-Yes, he is cute, agreed the other sister.

The sisters haven't finnished High School yet. Lars Ohly is 55...

Perhaps the program leader was jelous they didn't say it about him :mocking:

My ex f girlfriend from HK always mentioned to me how white guys look more handsome with age. She was looking at moviestars, however.

• Like 3