Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

Markham
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately James, lawyers not turning up for hearings is not uncommon here just as is those lawyers forgetting their papers and witnesses failing to appear. But at least this case appears to be having regular sessions with no lengthy delays between court dates. In the Ellah Joy case on Cebu, there's been no hearing since October - due to the earthquake making the courthouse structurally unsafe - but there may be a hearing next month.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

One of the members PMed me and requested I post a photo of Harry Doyle, so I have included several photos to this thread.

Harry and I at Jane's Lodge, Surigao City

284808_257783154232250_982470_n.jpg

Harry Doyle at Jane's Lodge

71473_10201824367590734_1768403477_n.jpg

Harry Doyle with workers at Jane's Lodge

1012549_10201824377750988_1730648095_n.j

Harry and Jane Doyle

1743626_10201824367550733_15444453_n.jpg

Two photos of Harry Doyle standing next to Jerome Devocion at Jane's Lodge

1511558_10201824369950793_143426439_n.jp

1901860_10201824369990794_1975929711_n.j

Jane Doyle in Canada with the new born son

1798560_10201824546675211_233667165_n.jp

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The baby looks like 100% Filipino to me.

Harry's family needs take pictures of the baby and the baby to the proper court and insist on a DNA test to prove Harry is not his father.

• Like 2

HarryBeatMeAtTennis
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is this heinous act simply an extreme method to cover up infidelity and avoid an embarrassing moment and the ensuing consequences?

btw You and Harry groovin to Bob Marley in the top pix is my favorite

Edited by HarryBeatMeAtTennis
  • Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The baby looks like 100% Filipino to me.

Harry's family needs take pictures of the baby and the baby to the proper court and insist on a DNA test to prove Harry is not his father.

I never once observed any signs of intimacy between Jane and Jerome, as Harry and I started having issues not long before Jerome was hired by the Doyles. Others here in the community have made that claim, but gossip is common by those driven by envy or resentment. I rather choose to see results of a DNA test before I am willing to make that leap. I was told that Jane told the family in Canada that the baby boy was in fact 100% Filipino and that Harry wanted another child so sent her out to have one. She told the PNP here in the Philippines that they had gone to a fertility clinic to have the procedure done. I had heard rumors that Harry's special needs child Joseph was not his biological son, but Harry never told me this so I can only accept this a just more rumors. I do know that Harry called Joseph his son, raised him as his son, treated Joseph as his son; so as far as I am concern Joseph is Harry's son and will always be despite issues of DNA.

The Canadian government legally sees this newborn son as Harry's child and has awarded him legal Canadian status and protection as well as an equal share of Harry's estate. The only issue is if DNA results show that this child is in fact Jerome's child, as it than can be considered a possible motive for Harry's murder and seriously brings into question the credibility of character and validity of previous statements made by Jane Doyle and Jerome Devocion to family and authorities.

I have heard rumors that Jerome is claiming to cell mates that the child is his, but once again as rumor it can only be taken as conjecture. If a DNA test is done and it proves neither Harry or Jerome are the father than it certainly goes to helping validate Jane's story and removes rumors and allegations of possible motive. If the rumors of Jerome are true than one would have to ask how will he be effected, as if he does believe himself to be the child's father and then discovers he is not? Will he then be joyous or will he feel betrayed? If the rumors are true and Jane did cheat on Harry than what would prevent her from also cheating on their driver? And if Jerome was fooled into following Jane on the belief the child was his, then will he still have the same feeling of loyalty to protect her at all cost? This case has been a web of ironies from the very beginning, and there surely could be even newer twists ahead as this tale continues to unfold.  I will wait on the facts to come to light and help sort through the many rumors, conjectures and contradictions. biggrin_01.gif .

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Is this heinous act simply an extreme method to cover up infidelity and avoid an embarrassing moment and the ensuing consequences?

btw You and Harry groovin to Bob Marley in the top pix is my favorite

Perhaps he is listening to Bob Marley live, right this very moment, as we speak. biggrin_01.gif

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife examined the picture of mother an baby very closely. Here's her observation:

The baby has all the same facial features as his mother. His eyes, nose and mouth are the same as hers. He appears to be bald or his hair is covered up by the ball cap so cannot determent his hair color by that picture. If Harry is his father he would have one or more features from him or of a foreigner. Her conclusion is the baby is pure Filipino.

If the court in Canada is intelligent enough to see this then why wouldn't the court order a DNA test?

Edited by Americano

jpbago
Posted
Posted

My wife says that also, the baby is 100% filipino. She says that a baby from a foreigner father takes on most of the features of the foreigner. She sees none here.

• Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife examined the picture of mother an baby very closely. Here's her observation:

The baby has all the same facial features as his mother. His eyes, nose and mouth are the same as hers. He appears to be bald or his hair is covered up by the ball cap so cannot determent his hair color by that picture. If Harry is his father he would have one or more features from him or of a foreigner. Her conclusion is the baby is pure Filipino.

If the court in Canada is intelligent enough to see this then why wouldn't the court order a DNA test?

And that is an excellent question. The PNP investigators here want a DNA test conducted, but her being in Canada precludes their ability  to have one done. Harry's Canadian family wants one done and yet seem unable due to Canadian law even though there is a new Will being contested by Harry's family. The new will cuts out Harry's oldest son by a previous marriage and their son Joseph, and leaves everything to Jane Doyle. Then there is the irony that the new born is rewarded an equal share of Harry's estate, yet the whole of the estate may still go to Jane. It is a proverbial catch-22 on several levels. Perhaps once the arrest warrant is served on Jane Doyle they can finally get that simple cheek swab done.

Here is a potential irony, if the PNP investigators are correct and Jane and Jerome had an affair and the new born is theirs and not Harry's, and the Canadian authorities decide not to honor the extradition request of the Philippine courts? Then the child conceived by the two who plotted and hired the shooters that killed Harry is now a full Canadian citizen, with an equal share of an estate being solely given to Jane who can simply live out her days in Canada free of prosecution for the murder of a Canadian businessman; and can later become a Canadian citizen herself all the while spending the estate rewarded her without having to share Harry's estate with Harry's children.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Arnel lost his job because he refused to do something quite questionable that Harry wanted him to do which went totally against his very nature. This is why Harry hired Jerome because he would do what Arnel could not. In short, Arnel and Miss. Kima simply just knew too much.

There is a real and present fear that his health is quickly diminishing due to complications from the shooting. Arnel is a first cousin of Jane Doyle but it is believed that Jane and Harry Doyle had a 50,000p bounty on both Arnel and Miss. Kima.

Seems to me Harry was not such a nice guy. If he had a bounty on others for their death then he got what they were going to get. He is just as much of a criminal as the others but now a dead one.

If my understanding of this thread is correct that is.

• Like 1