Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Meaning the Canadian court is that stupid :) it would force Harry to pay support for the baby even if Jerome is the biological father??
Thomas, is it stupid to give a child money to ensure they do not starve to death while waiting for legal issues to be resolved regardless of what the parents are accused of?
We were talking about what Jane had got in a divorce if Harry HADN'T been murdered...
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Meaning the Canadian court is that stupid :) it would force Harry to pay support for the baby even if Jerome is the biological father??

Thomas, is it stupid to give a child money to ensure they do not starve to death while waiting for legal issues to be resolved regardless of what the parents are accused of?
We were talking about what Jane had got in a divorce if Harry HADN'T been murdered...

Once again Thomas, is it stupid to take away support for an infant unless a person proves that child is not his? Harry, should he still be alive now and Jane had simply filed for divorce, would have no reason at this time to suspect the child is not his. It would more than likely, unless Jane told him outright, be several years before the child showed any signs of being someone else's child and Harry starting to suspect anything.

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Once again Thomas, is it stupid to take away support for an infant unless a person proves that child is not his? Harry, should he still be alive now and Jane had simply filed for divorce, would have no reason at this time to suspect the child is not his. It would more than likely, unless Jane told him outright, be several years before the child showed any signs of being someone else's child and Harry starting to suspect anything.

Are you sure he had no reason to suspect?  :)    Perhaps he was murdered, because the proof would be born soon after...

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Are you sure he had no reason to suspect?  :)    Perhaps he was murdered, because the proof would be born soon after...

The Surigao PNP wants a DNA test done for two reasons

1. to validate their suspicions that Jane and Jerome were having an affair behind Harry's back and the two lied to the PNP investigators when questioned.

2., if Jerome proves to be the father of the new born than that could be considered a motive to have Harry killed and a reason to then contract the two Parian brothers to do the evil deed.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Presently “Parricide” suspect Jerome Devocion driver/bodyguard to Harry Doyle, and shooting suspect Jeffery Parian (9th Caraga Most Wanted) are both being held in Silop Prison without bail until the trial. The brother of Jeffery Parian and second suspect in the Harry Doyle murder case Johnny Parain is still at large and suspected of having recreantly been seen in the Surigao City area. Jane Doyle wife of Harry Doyle and Parricide suspect is presently still living in the hometown of her slain husband in Canada.  

I have been asked to post in the hopes that a 30,000p reward be raised for the live capture of Johnny Parian as to help facilitate his live capture and to insure a proper trial can proceed. The final leg of the arrest warrant in rout to Ottawa should be precluding soon and the extradition process can begin sometime later this year. The fear is the PNP will have a more of a shoot first attitude when trying to apprehend Johnny Parian. A reward of 30,000 would be considered a reasonable amount to entice associates of Johnny Parian to turn him in. It is my hope that he can be apprehended so he can testify but with his reputation the police may just shoot him on sight. A 30,000 live capture reward would also help sway an officer to catch him unharmed. This would also help get all four known suspects together for a proper trial.  .

I could give contact information to those interested in assisting  to properly rout funds to either the PNP Investigator in charge of the Harry Doyle murder case and atty. Pons. Casurra  to insure the reward would be properly posted

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Update: Yesterday here in Surigao City both Jerome Divocion (Harry Doyle’s bodyguard/ driver) and Jeffery Parian (accused of being one of two shooters who murdered Harry Doyle) appeared in court for the pretrial hearing in the murder case of Harry Doyle. The first trial date was set for July 2, 2014.

Jerome Divocion was also in court last week and all of this week for the attempted murder case of  Arnel “Undong” Sidon the former bodyguard/ driver of Harry Doyle and first cousin to Jane “Undong” Doyle. This week the witness for the prosecution take the stand, and it is scheduled for July 28 – August 19 for the witnesses for the defense will take the stand. I expect the case will come to a conclusion shortly after as I believe the Judge will then make his decision as to Jerome Divocion’s guilt or innocent in the shoot of Arnel Sidon which left him partially paralyzed and restricted to a wheelchair.

Jane Doyle is presently still in Canada while shooter Johnny Parian (brother to Jeffery Parian) was recently believed to have been in the Surigao City area but is still at large. Arrest Warrants for Jane Doyle and Johnny Parian have been properly filed.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 4

HarryBeatMeAtTennis
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the update James

I will be at a reunion in Moncton New Brunswick that will include some people Harry and I worked with in TV advertising back in the 1970s this October and I'll print off some of your posts for them to read.  I know they will appreciate your efforts as well

take care

Bruce

Edited by HarryBeatMeAtTennis
  • Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the update James

I will be at a reunion in Moncton New Brunswick that will include some people Harry and I worked with in TV advertising back in the 1970s this October and I'll print off some of your posts for them to read.  I know they will appreciate your efforts as well

take care

Bruce

You are more than welcome to print off anything anytime as this is one of two threads I posted this information. This has been the only way Harry's family and friends have been able to get reliable information. Almost all that the Canadian media has been able to post has come from these threads. I will keep posting any and all verifiable information as these three different but related murder and attempted murder cases are still in the courts, and I will post any information which I am allowed to release as each of these three trials progress.  .

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

but if there is a moral to this story it has to be, "PICK YOUR EXPAT FRIENDS VERY CAREFULLY" because some are fishier than a wet market.  biggrin_01.gif

Hello Gunny,

It is refreshing to note that you have maintain a sense of humor while going through a circus of lies, intrigue and deception.

Like a good Marine, you adapted and overcame.  But make sure you have a full clip and always watch your six.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 4