Age Difference (New Guy Here)

jpbago
Posted
Posted

He had to pay as he was the foreigner with money. If he was not in the Philippines, it would not have happened. This is the same reasoning as in car accidents. The sister got rich when she moved in with him and his money.

So he got together with the sister? If so then he is crazy!

Yes. She bullied her way in and they even got married so that he could stay.

Also as for the court hearing, contrary to public belief, it was held in Illongo with not one word in English nor German. We were there for our annulment hearing which is scheduled every 3 months and after other cases are heard that day if there is time before 4 PM. The German had to hire a translator from Manila, pay him, his lawyer and the niece's lawyer.

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

That's why the snow birds spend 6 months minus a day out of country - to keep their health plans in case they get sick.

It has changed to only 153 days per year averaged over a 2 year period for OHIP. If not, when you return, you have to wait for 3 months.

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/travel.aspx

Thanks JP! I haven't really kept track of OHIP as I wasn't intending to move back. I figured if I ever did, I'd worry about it then.

Same here.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

That's why the snow birds spend 6 months minus a day out of country - to keep their health plans in case they get sick.

It has changed to only 153 days per year averaged over a 2 year period for OHIP. If not, when you return, you have to wait for 3 months.

Thanks JP! I haven't really kept track of OHIP as I wasn't intending to move back. I figured if I ever did, I'd worry about it then.

Bring your own wooden box as the lumber there is terribly crooked and warped. Even a big guy like you might fall through the cracks.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Bring your own wooden box as the lumber there is terribly crooked and warped. Even a big guy like you might fall toastythrough the cracks.

Won't need one... I'm going toasty!

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Won't need one... I'm going toasty!

Same plan for me. Wife wanted that too but I had nothing in writing to prove it so we did traditional Mexican open casket. Long and sad story that I might tell later sometime.

roundhead1952
Posted
Posted

Hello all,  I'm new to this forum and new to dating Filipinas.   I'm a 51 year old American who lives and works in China.  I was looking at a certain Asian dating site the other day (I've had luck meeting Chinese women using this site before),  and I'm getting hit on by many Filipina ladies of all ages.  One in particular is 21 years old.  I'm mainly talking to ladies in their mid to late 30's but this 21 year old sent me a letter and I chatted with her much of the afternoon.   She seems like a nice church going young lady and says that age doesn't matter.   Is this normal?  30 year difference?  Assuming this girl isn't a scammer,  why the hell would she want a 50 year old?   I'm looking for a wife not a quick screw but can this possibly work out?  Is this normal and accepted over in the Philippines?

Thanks for your thoughts on this...

I am 62 and my wife is 23.  I could not imagine being happier.  There are many reason why she would desire a 50 year old.  

• Like 1

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

Following the thread here.........the relationship will be fine, until your penis stops working! I already told my man this. If he can't bang me, somebody else will..........hope i don't sound too sin verguenza. I'm just sure that if you can't please your young wife sexually, you must know she having some help with it.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Following the thread here.........the relationship will be fine, until your penis stops working! I already told my man this. If he can't bang me, somebody else will..........hope i don't sound too sin verguenza. I'm just sure that if you can't please your young wife sexually, you must know she having some help with it.

If he can't bang me, somebody else will

Well, that's the spirit standing by your old man.......

Enough said!

• Like 5

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

I could lie to you, like your wives do. Do you think she is going to sit home and watch John Wayne reruns with you? We have a sex drive like any young girl in the world. Speaking for myself, I have a 40 yr sex life in front of me..............I think my Kano man will take up a good part of that.