Age Difference (New Guy Here)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Following the thread here.........the relationship will be fine, until your penis stops working! I already told my man this. If he can't bang me, somebody else will..........hope i don't sound too sin verguenza. I'm just sure that if you can't please your young wife sexually, you must know she having some help with it.

Says a lot about sometimes, Thoughts and Bad Mouths on the Fidelity and Character, of the Filipino Lady.

I sit here, and think about some answers but at this time,"I am Gobsmacked"  your Bad! on this  :unsure:  :no:

Just what are you thinking?

With an Attitude like this, I fear you will never, be truly Happy. Did you ever give a thought, you too are getting older, by the day! Works both ways.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

I could lie to you, like your wives do. Do you think she is going to sit home and watch John Wayne reruns with you?

My Wife and Daughter have just read your posts, this part in Particular (She is too much of a lady to even give an Opinion on  your obvious, bad attitude on sex) this part, of your post.[ john Wayne Re-runs] This My dear  Sad lady is exactly ,what she will do. Marriage/ Relationships are born out of an awful Lot more, than  just Sex. You are close, to coming to be, the type of lady Girl we are all warned to stay away from.

:tiphat: JP

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
I could lie to you, like your wives do. Do you think she is going to sit home and watch John Wayne reruns with you? We have a sex drive like any young girl in the world. Speaking for myself, I have a 40 yr sex life in front of me..............I think my Kano man will take up a good part of that.

Too bad that the guys here are gentlemen and don't tell you what a nasty person you really are. Kudos to the guys for keeping your cool and shame on "Becky" (if that is you real name) for your nasty behavior. I say ban her.

Becky  :1 (72):  :508:  :714_full_of_crap:  :wt-hell:

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sounds more like a troll and a guy troll at that.

The OP of this Topic was Banned, I am wondering if he, is back? look at the name!  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Jack, nobody would ever do such a thing. Tongue in cheek of course.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Jack, nobody would ever do such a thing. Tongue in cheek of course.

hmmmmmmmmmm OK! I guess not :no:  but  Feeding time at the Zoo is over, Point made! Not worth the hassle, to continue. 

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't have a problem with anything that Becky has said.

I agree with her.

There are thousands of young men who will be extremely happy to "satisfy" the young wife of an old foreigner, and I am not going to kid myself that my demonstrated ability and determination to always provide financially for my other half and my stepson, not matter what, is not a big part of my attraction.

It's down to me to keep myself in shape, to be interesting (fascinating if possible!) and to make her life fun.

If she walks, it's MY fault. Not hers.

Edited by Methersgate

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
The OP of this Topic was Banned, I am wondering if he, is back? look at the name! 

Maybe.