Age Difference (New Guy Here)

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm 62.. and I have not led a blameless life...

me2_zpsa4c93891.jpg

But I have this to keep up with....

10410686_699470906795920_139655527438998

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

Becky, From what I gather, intimacy is a deal breaker in your relationship with your Kano-ok, fair enough...So that said, suppose he becomes disabled. I'm hopeful he has a family back home that loves him unconditionally and will care for him since you likely will be off to your next.... 'er partner.

Also, him knowing you would shop elsewhere, should he one day not perform to your standards, it's assumed you two have worked out a long term plan to be assured this in fact does not ever happen. After all, isn't that what any mature minded, intellegent couple would have already worked out going in? Surely you would agree with that.

As far as I am concerned, I took a long time, carefully looking for my quality (filipina) wife in as much that she respected the entire view of the institute of marriage, wanted me as a person from the inside out and willingly embraced all that was meaningful as to the true meaning of love. But that's just me-you can assume all you want here.

Somehow after reading the back end of this thread, mostly your's, I truly feel blessed for having this (fully satisfied) woman by my side and want to say thanks to you for that.

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

I'm 62.. and I have not led a blameless life...

me2_zpsa4c93891.jpg

But I have this to keep up with....

10410686_699470906795920_139655527438998

Wow, I know that girl or one that looks just like her.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

what, this girl?

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

Your girl is beautiful Mr. Gate. I bet she is happy to have you. You are the one person on this board that seems to understand what i'm driving at. And you seem like the type to practice what he preaches. becky

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

Becky, From what I gather, intimacy is a deal breaker in your relationship with your Kano-ok, fair enough...So that said, suppose he becomes disabled. I'm hopeful he has a family back home that loves him unconditionally and will care for him since you likely will be off to your next.... 'er partner.

Also, him knowing you would shop elsewhere, should he one day not perform to your standards, it's assumed you two have worked out a long term plan to be assured this in fact does not ever happen. After all, isn't that what any mature minded, intellegent couple would have already worked out going in? Surely you would agree with that.

As far as I am concerned, I took a long time, carefully looking for my quality (filipina) wife in as much that she respected the entire view of the institute of marriage, wanted me as a person from the inside out and willingly embraced all that was meaningful as to the true meaning of love. But that's just me-you can assume all you want here.

Somehow after reading the back end of this thread, mostly your's, I truly feel blessed for having this (fully satisfied) woman by my side and want to say thanks to you for that.

I never said I would abandon him if he had a stroke or something. I can park him at my parents house. But my needs will be met with a BF, maybe 2! he he he...........I'm not going to spend the best years of my life wiping a Kano's butt. If that makes me a monster, in your eyes; so be it. FYI my Kano reads all of these posts. Why don't he post? He is right now busy getting his Multi-engine rating on his Commercial pilot's license. Well now you got me in the mood to answer ur statements. For you old dudes fighting and arguing with the truth I'm telling you. I know, you are hunched over your keyboard thinking up mean things to say to me.

Here I give you free advice: 

Shave off the hair in your ears and nose. Take your Filipina to a nice place for dinner, not the whole damn family! Just her. And tell her why she is so important to you and to your happiness. becky

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Shave off the hair in your ears and nose.

Don't forget to trim the eyebrows! 

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Don't forget to trim the eyebrows!

And between the eyebrows!

• Like 1

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Becky has been getting slammed for simply telling the truth. She's never said she didn't love her man, just rather bluntly stated that she didn't make the deal to give up on a sex life at a very young age.

Before we judge her too hard, perhaps we need to consider if we would have been willing to give up on having a sex life say at age 30. Tough choices maybe, but something someone need give consideration to before entering a relationship with a huge age difference.

When I was younger, I tended to see things in black and white; now I've learned life is full of grey areas.

Regards

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well here I am sitting on the fence (again) I agree with most of what Becky has said, though I think she could have

been a little more circumspect. 

When I can no longer perform to my own satisfaction she will have my blessing to go. Actually she will have that

choice from the outset. You can stay with me or you can go. Your choice. I'm not a jealous type and I will not check

up on you ever but if you cheat on me and I find out, you're gone.

However much I love you, however much I need you, you're out.

Exactly -- I like your attitude!  Must be that survivalist instinct walkin' about in the outback.  We should 

down a few tequilas and warn these inconsiderate betches to be careful about that door knob slamming

up against their fat butt.  And that warning or advice is free, by the way.

Regarding old man's personal hygiene about ear and nose hair, I (we) are more than capable to take

care of that.  However, since I am old and unable to bend down, can anyone assist me in taking care

of my toe nails? 

post-686-0-75715200-1409730989_thumb.jpg

I promise to whisper sweet nothings in your ear, while I take you out to a nice restaurant, Mc Do-Do.  

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 2