Age Difference (New Guy Here)

robert k
Posted
Posted

I have worked damn hard on my nose hair braids and now you want me to give all that up? There is no justice in this world! :hystery:

I am willing to give up the belly button lint though. :)

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The way I see it is this topic has ran its course. I had to read about 15 pages to catch up as I don't read that many topics theses days; not because I don't have the time more so that I am "forum" washed out. Anyway several pages back I see this topic went well off topic then back on and off again. I also see members acting as moderators, If you have a problem with a post use the report button and either Mike or myself will look into it and we will make a decision on the next step. Remember every member is entitled to have their say whether you agree with what is said or not. If a rule is broken we will deal with it and because we do not sit here all day and night monitoring posts its up to the members to report (via the report button) anything they feel is wrong and when we can we will look into it.

Also members are reminded that they should choose words carefully as to not insult or attack another member.

That concludes this weeks lecture which was presented as a free service.   :th_closed:

• Like 5