Age Difference (New Guy Here)

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I,m sorry I got several of you upset. Sex is a subject that my Kano and i discuss regularly. We discuss each others needs and what we each want out of a relationship. I stand by my statement that any young Filipina that says she will happily sit and watch old cowboy movies with you when there is a festival in town with dancing and party just down the street, is not being honest. She may sit there with you, out of loyalty, but she won't like it. Keep in mind that your Filipina wife isn't attracted to you because of your resemblance to Justin Bieber.

Well, you didn't get me upset.

I agree with everything you say. And that means its my job to go to the party, and to make an effort not to let her down, by singing bad karaoke or by dancing like a wally or having a beer gut hanging over my shorts.   

I don't look like Justin Bieber, but I do a passable Patrick Stewart.  

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

I,m sorry I got several of you upset. Sex is a subject that my Kano and i discuss regularly. We discuss each others needs and what we each want out of a relationship. I stand by my statement that any young Filipina that says she will happily sit and watch old cowboy movies with you when there is a festival in town with dancing and party just down the street, is not being honest. She may sit there with you, out of loyalty, but she won't like it. Keep in mind that your Filipina wife isn't attracted to you because of your resemblance to Justin Bieber.

Well, you didn't get me upset.

I agree with everything you say. And that means its my job to go to the party, and to make an effort not to let her down, by singing bad karaoke or by dancing like a wally or having a beer gut hanging over my shorts.   

I don't look like Justin Bieber, but I do a passable Patrick Stewart.  

Thank you Sir.....I beleive it takes confidence in yourself to face the facts and accept them. I think you have a lucky Filipina. Patrick Stewart? You are cuter than him..........je je

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

So you're saying that every one's wife here is going to go through a phase of infidelity.  Hmmm, just think about that for a moment, then don't judge people by your own standards, then leave, and let the door hit your arse on the way out.  

Sorry Methersgate, everything she says goes against what a healthy, loving relationship is all about.  Yeah, my ex and her friends would talk, and I speak a lot more Cebuano than I let on, but action is an entirely different thing.  

Apologising for your statements Becky, is in itself an acknowledgement that you're way off the planet.

Either that or I've just fed the Troll....

• Like 5

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not for me, it doesn't, Brett.

And it is an odd troll that joins a forum by asking questions about driving round Samar.

I don't see what you are objecting to.

Becky has just stated what seems to me to be a perfectly straightforward observation.

Do I really try to convince myself that K is madly in love with me because of my good looks and wonderful body? Or is it that, as she tells me, I am a good stepfather and a good provider?

Would I have got a second glance if she were not a single mother? I think not. Would she rather watch an old movie or go to a disco? She'd sooner go to the disco, thanks. Does this give me a problem? No. Do we have plenty to talk about? Yes.  

Edited by Methersgate

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

So you're saying that every one's wife here is going to go through a phase of infidelity.  Hmmm, just think about that for a moment, then don't judge people by your own standards, then leave, and let the door hit your arse on the way out.  

Sorry Methersgate, everything she says goes against what a healthy, loving relationship is all about.  Yeah, my ex and her friends would talk, and I speak a lot more Cebuano than I let on, but action is an entirely different thing.  

Apologising for your statements Becky, is in itself an acknowledgement that you're way off the planet.

Either that or I've just fed the Troll....

The problem with the "long noses" is that they provide  the money so their part of the relationship is done. Now it's up to the Filipina to make  him happy. That is a sad way to look at it and it sets up an unbalanced, unfair relationship. I stated earlier that I would not trade my Kano for anyone and that is exactly the reason. He works at our relationship, he tries to make me happy. He don't just hold up his wallet as the basis of our love. Yes, his money is important and i told him so. He helps my family and pays for our travel ect. But he knows, at my age there are other things that are just as important. Take your blue pill honey, i'm in the mood!!!!!!

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
The problem with the "long noses" is that they provide  the money so their part of the relationship is done. Now it's up to the Filipina to make  him happy. That is a sad way to look at it and it sets up an unbalanced, unfair relationship. I stated earlier that I would not trade my Kano for anyone and that is exactly the reason. He works at our relationship, he tries to make me happy. He don't just hold up his wallet as the basis of our love. Yes, his money is important and i told him so. He helps my family and pays for our travel ect. But he knows, at my age there are other things that are just as important.

Well said!

I wish some of the men on this thread would see it that way.

The problem of an unbalanced and unfair relationship is a very real one. It is something that takes a LOT of work and effort. It really isn't easy.

On unequal relationships, here is something that I wrote before:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/19820-poverty-and-some-effects-of-it-that-we-do-not-perhaps-think-about-as-carefully-as-we-should/

As I have said before, a young woman who takes up with an older man is giving him the best years of her life; the least he can do is give her as much as he can in return, and that means making an effort.

If people think they can buy love, they are making a huge mistake, and they would do better to think of the proverb that, "If it flies, floats or (insert word beginning with "f" here) it's cheaper by the hour", because what they are actually doing is treating the lady who has done them the honour of consenting to be their wife, as if she were a prostitute.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
The problem of an unbalanced and unfair relationship is a very real one.

OK all, I think the point of balance is the one that is needed here and I will try to support my veteran forum mentors on this one.

I got a bit sensitive in the beginning due to the lack of some social graces but now I will try to be more understanding. I have many good friends who lack social graces but are great people.

Not all relationships are the same. I am only 44 and I thought I was old, since joining this forum I can see I am not. If I married a young pinay I would have no problem keeping up trust me. No blue pills needed. But please lets not just boil it down to sex or money or anything like that.

Becky herself admitted she wouldn't trade her Kano and said it's not just about money. OK so she likes to have fun and appreciates the physical pleasures in life and states that many young pinays do, hell so do many old foreigners. But marriage is for better or for worse, richer or poorer, dare I say for love?

My only point is to say "Hey dude if your money runs out or you can't bang me or your whatever starts to sag or a typhoon hits, then I am out of here!" Is pretty short sighted.

Andrew is right, if a young woman is giving you her youthful beauty then don't just drink six packs all day and let yourself go to hell. Becky is right that women have physical needs so do your best to satisfy. But I most of all appreciate the other views like Brett and a few others. In the end we all need to be more open minded to the deeper more serious things.

I mean really what if that young beautiful pinay got in a car accident and was a quadriplegic? Should her Kano just walk away because she can't "bang" anymore? Or because her looks fade due to muscular atrophy? I think we would be disgusted with him and I think we should be disgusted with any pinay who would walk away for such superficial reasons as money problems or sexual issues.

JMHO y'all.

• Like 5

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Well here I am sitting on the fence (again) I agree with most of what Becky has said though

I think she could have been a little more circumspect. Most of you guys have wives or girlfriends

and when you read Becky's post you think of them and bridle with indignation on their behalf.

That is understandable.

I am older than most of you guys here and have no girlfriend. In the event that this might be

resolved in the not too distant future. (The girlfriend bit not the older than you bit) I will consider

it my responsibility to do all that is reasonable to keep my girlfriend happy. This will be much easier

if she feels the same.

For myself I feel there's nothing I could do 20 years ago that I can't do now. This probably can't be 

right but its how I feel. Certainly my job keeps me on my toes. I can still go up against a man twice

my size. (It's the fast little guys with muscles like cord that I'm afraid of.) My penis seems to be working

ok, but I don't know how long that will last. Until I start to drool there's nothing wrong with my mouth

and there's more than one way to skin a cat.

When I can no longer perform to my own satisfaction she will have my blessing to go. Actually she will

have that choice from the outset. You can stay with me or you can go. Your choice. I'm not a jealous 

type and I will not check up on you ever. but if you cheat on me and I find out, you're gone. However

much I love you, however much I need you, you're out.

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
I'm 64,

:th_hu: Dude you are the same age as my dad and look just as good.  :10001:

Please God, bless me with this mutant youth gene.

• Like 2