Keeping Occupied During Retirement In Pi........

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

(or just have intercourse with him)

:hystery:   OY! Geezer :rolleyes:  Hmmmmmmmmmmm  I know I am a Dog Lover but Come on! :1 (103):

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

:bonk: 

OY! Geezer   Hmmmmmmmmmmm  I know I am a Dog Lover but Come on!

Sometimes I forget that us and the Brits are separated by a common language

:89:   FU__K the dog means goofing off.......especially for work :36_6_3[1]: 

Youse guys should learn you some Ammerican  talkin :omg: 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Youse guys should learn you some Ammerican  talkin  

OH! OH! here we go, Listen My Fine Feathered  Friend If they had taught you guys properly in the 1st place we and those OZ's at times would all speak the same BUT! then, How life would get Boring and add that to Retirement Boredom WTF  :thumbsup:  :mocking:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Well, for a couple hours a day I usually play a game on Facebook, but the dang site is down.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Was just thinking what all you guys do to keep your mind active and prevent boredom sitting around in hammocks whilst enjoying your new live in PI?
  I have never understood how people can be out of fun/interesting things to do. 

Many years ago - BEFORE Internet  - I counted how much time I would need ONLY to do my hobbies. 24/7 was NOT enough...

(read and write books, sail (small boat so easy), table tennis, billiard, genealogy, canoe, play music instruments, coaching some youth team in some team sport...

At least in startup living in Phils there will be EXTRA to do e g study culture and try to learn the language..,   I mean BESIDE spend time with new wife  :mocking:

After my father retired he said he don't understand how he managed to do everything before he retired.  (Beside being with grandchildren, he need much time compeeting in quiz and boule contest at regional level, perform playing guitar, teach dogs...)

I like the line by Ben Johnson (I think), "If you tire of London, you are tired of life."
Well. I'm tired of ALL big cities   :mocking:

and I'm surely NOT tired of life.

• Like 3