Keeping Occupied During Retirement In Pi........

zardoz
Posted
Posted

Are you guys really wondering what you are gonna do in retirement? Or is this code? I'm 51. Been officially retired for 17 years... I have NEVER been bored... EVER. Even when I had sh&tty old wife 1.0. I can not fathom how I might begin to be bored with awesome incredible wife 2.0!  I'm going to explore small business ideas... for myself AND my new extended family. I have some new "hobby" ideas of my own I want to pursue. Heck one or two might even make me a dollar :) 

Sorry to burst in and rouse the rabble.. but really? You are wondering how to fill your days? I've been in the frozen north for the first 17 years of retirement and its been good. I can only imagine my next chapter will be an adventure!

Gord

jpbago
Posted
Posted
I've been in the frozen north for the first 17 years of retirement and its been good. I can only imagine my next chapter will be an adventure!

There are no moose here and no screech either!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I've been in the frozen north for the first 17 years of retirement and its been good. I can only imagine my next chapter will be an adventure!

And, better yet, no snow!!!

:D

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

And, better yet, no snow!!!

:D

Snow can be things to DO    :)

Besides the snow sports, making snow man and such, snow can need to be moved. A few weeks ago my 80+ mother, who had some flue still in her body, instead of just waiting for the janitor to do it, she cleared the short connection between her attached house and the publc road "and when she had the speed up" she moved away the snow in front of all the NEIGHBOURS'S mail boxes and garages too!!   Crazy woman!  :)

• Like 1

lefties43332
Posted
Posted

I'm much busier retired than I was working or so it seems doing little. I have a yr old son who is a joy. My wife is wonderful person. Life in general is good.

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Aah. Retirement. I worry where I should eat my next meal. That's it!

"Why worry? Be happy." is a popular Hawaiian expression.

Edited by JJReyes