Foreigners.....that Filipina With You Underage? Off To Jail You Go.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife is 37 and I can`t remember my age mmm or am I in denial? 

Just looked my passport and can confirm I am 45 or is it 54 damn that smb.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Does Sim know you are loose on her keyboard? tut tut mate. I know it is Ladies before Gentlemen usually but there are times when the rules allow and with age, I tend to think it is role reversal.wink.png Fellers Fist 45 54 to 37 :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Does Sim know you are loose on her keyboard? tut tut mate. I know it is Ladies before Gentlemen usually but there are times when the rules allow and with age, I tend to think it is role reversal.wink.png Fellers Fist 45 54 to 37 :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

No Sim is picking up Diana from school please don`tell she will make me go to the pub again as punishment.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

No Sim is picking up Diana from school please don`tell she will make me go to the pub again as punishment.

post-2148-0-25600100-1437452756.jpg I really, really,post-2148-0-67222800-1437452773_thumb.jp this one kev!

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Annie's 43 and I'm 56...in cat 2 soon to be cat 1....

...also to those looking or waiting to make the move to the Phl (soon to be Ex Pats)-IMO this whole thread is yet another valuable lesson to take in with us there to the Phl regarding how we should exersize caution/prudence when with a minor in any circumstance.Where else would one find this stuff??!!....except from our ex pat mentors living there now. I, for one will take heed-and be thankful to all for this inside info. (no Bob, not in a paranoid way-but just playing it cool and smart).

Also, wow-what a lively debate between Dave and Bob-that would put most college debate teams to shame (I used to be in one)-I thought Dave-ever so slightly- got the best of this one only by split decision. (Bob, you have won way too many debates IMHO I've read in the past).

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey! Wait a second! I didn't get my next turn yet!!!

:D

• Like 1

prodigal1
Posted
Posted

Dang, Chris, but you is old!!! Just kidding!!! Age is all just in our heads... I myself am 57 (though I don't act a day over 5)... I just wanted to point out that, if we were the ones in question, yeah, we could look pretty bad... In this case, the couple I refer to look close to a normal age consideration...

I just turned 60 but I don't look or act a day over 59, at least on my bad days.  Anyway, the older the violin, the sweeter the music; I just haven't had the occasion to rosin up the bow in a while. 

My prospective gf whom I will meet for the first time in September is 53; I thought that was the wiser and more mature choice on my part, but after being on this site for a few months now I might have to rethink that! 

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Dang, Chris, but you is old!!! Just kidding!!! Age is all just in our heads... I myself am 57 (though I don't act a day over 5)... I just wanted to point out that, if we were the ones in question, yeah, we could look pretty bad... In this case, the couple I refer to look close to a normal age consideration...

I just turned 60 but I don't look or act a day over 59, at least on my bad days.  Anyway, the older the violin, the sweeter the music; I just haven't had the occasion to rosin up the bow in a while. 

My prospective gf whom I will meet for the first time in September is 53; I thought that was the wiser and more mature choice on my part, but after being on this site for a few months now I might have to rethink that! 

I don't know if a younger wife / gf is better or not...  And I wasn't looking for one either but that's the way life came at me!  I was trying the dating sites, looking for an older woman who might be compatible with me...  Everyone I approached was a scammer...  Just my luck...  hehe!  On the other hand, I had a very young penpal that I was learning all about the Philippines from...  The more we talked, the more we realized that we were meant for each other!  It didn't take long for us to fall in love and, now, 3 years, 8 1/2 months later, we will be moving in together and getting married shortly after!  But what if one of those women I had approached had not been a scammer?  Don't even want to think of it!

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I'm 47 and my wife is 23. [emoji7]

My ex wife is now 53. [emoji12]

• Like 1