Foreigners.....that Filipina With You Underage? Off To Jail You Go.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

And that is one of my biggest beefs when people start talking about expats... We are all suppose to be old farts!

Grrrrr.... :(

I often wonder you know,  just what the Average age of us all would be.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

And that is one of my biggest beefs when people start talking about expats... We are all suppose to be old farts!

From how some of these news reports read, I expect that they think our average age is about 85! And that we are only here for cheap booze and cheaper women!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Don't worry, JP with each new member we are getting younger, on average.  :dance:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Age?  We're on this side of the dirt, just above ground......he, he.  And I strongly disagree with you Bob!  My farts are never old --

always fresh like a virgin skunk.

OK, allow me to start a random survey for the next 10 members responding here:  I'm a half century, plus 15 (65).  After the

10th member, can someone do the math?  And perhaps (trying to keep on topic), we could also figure out the ratio between

our age and that of our younger wife or significant other.  

Place any bets?  I'm going with average age among us is 54 and the marriage ration is 2:1 (she's 20 and I'm 40 for example).

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted

I would be the most extreme, would bet on that.

66 in November, Gina will be 26 in Sept.

We met at 62-22.  Chance meeting outside a small supermarket, but she had been my neighbor for some time.

I think the average age, Jake, if I may intervene on that, should be for those currently living in the Philippines, residing here in a household, and I think the age might be a bit higher, 60's I think.

We do have a number of younger members, notably with gf here waiting for retirement day, or perhaps only able to visit 2-3 times a year. We should make that delineation, there is a difference, because they are not yet in the same household.

Cat 1 same household.

Cat 2 separate household, working on a future plan

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I would be the most extreme, would bet on that.

66 in November, Gina will be 26 in Sept.

We met at 62-22.  Chance meeting outside a small supermarket, but she had been my neighbor for some time.

I think the average age, Jake, if I may intervene on that, should be for those currently living in the Philippines, residing here in a household, and I think the age might be a bit higher, 60's I think.

We do have a number of younger members, notably with gf here waiting for retirement day, or perhaps only able to visit 2-3 times a year. We should make that delineation, there is a difference, because they are not yet in the same household.

Cat 1 same household.

Cat 2 separate household, working on a future plan

Hey Chris,

I think you may have a more realistic parameters in getting a more accurate survey.  By the way, I'm 15 years older than Judy.  We got married when she was just barely 19 and I was a certified DOM at 34 already.....he, he.

Have a good one -- Jake

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'll throw mine in here but I won't fit very well... At the moment we're finally trying to figure out what to put her and mom's things in next week when they move here... Finally!!!

Anyway, I'll 57 and she's 22... ;)

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Fe and I met on line she was 52 me 60, married at 61-59, now 67-59 traveling to and fro until shes 62.

Eight years and I thought I was robbing the cradle :hystery:

Our best friends are 68 and 30 something should have figured this out when he went to  see how much social security he would get @ 62 instead of 65 he discovered that since his bride had just delivered his check doubled (if she took care of kid) seems like a great deal but Fe hasn't gotten pregnant yet.  I know this is discouraging but I keep trying 2 or three times a week. :cheersty:     

• Like 1

bigdaddyo
Posted
Posted

I'm 54.  She is 47.   Cat 2.  Met approximately 3 years ago in Singapore.

Planning on my retirement and move to the Islands in about a year.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack is 67 Azon is 48  :rolleyes: er that's  19 years difference until Nov :thumbsup:

Morning All. :morning1:

• Like 1