Windows 10. Have You Tried It?

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I think that my Dell was updated. Windows checks first but that might be just all the windows updates. Not to worry, it is time for a new desktop pc. It will come with W10.

luke
Posted
Posted

Still running Win7 on this desktop . A compatibility test showed some packages and drivers may not run on win10. Other desktop, used by asawa, already upgraded to win10 and it runs faster than before with win7. Running a Virtual Machine with win10 on this machine to test compatibility with packages I run on Win7. Company laptop runs win7 and there are no plans yet to upgrade. 

I wait till MS comes up with more updates. By the time other manufactures catch-up with the latest windows system.

Ynot
Posted
Posted

Im not an IT person, but I was being pestered with offerings of windows 10, so I upgraded but did not like it, it was slow, so went back to my windows 8 on the laptop and everything is fine, a lot faster and no hassels.  If windows 10 was faster (perhaps its my laptop - 2years old) I would have stayed with it but as I said ran slow so reverted back to windows 8