Get Your Bike Out

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

I didn't get the hang of posting pictures unless I get someone here to show me step by step. Went out Saturday and immediately found the pace too hot. Even in Group B, I was getting tested. We got dropped off the pace and 7 off us didn't make the final destination as the group also split up. Forced to take a rest day, feeling very tired today

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I didn't get the hang of posting pictures unless I get someone here to show me step by step

Lets try just one.  When you reply to this thread go to the bottom right of the screen and click "More Reply Options"

Now we see a larger selection of things to do when replying to the post. At the bottom left you should see "Attach Files" and a button saying "Choose Files"  Click on the "Choose Files"

A pop up should show all the files available on your computer.  Its up to you to wander through all your personal files on your personal computer to find a picture you are comfortable uploading.  I found one on my computer to use as an example.  Click "Open" and the picture will start uploading.  Now put your cursor in the spot you want the pic to appear (I will just put my pic on the next line here)

post-41-0-89959300-1442729681_thumb.jpg

When I had my cursor in position and clicked in, I moved the mouse until I could click on the lower right of my screen where it says "Add to Post"

Then go to the very bottom and click on "Add Reply" and Voila!

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted

What personal files?

I said I'm a complete novice.

chris49
Posted
Posted

How about this.

post-4921-0-08879400-1442733456_thumb.jp

chris49
Posted
Posted

Ok, now to transfer a few more downloads into files, maybe it will come through.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I said I'm a complete novice.

You previously mentioned having pictures on Facebook.  How much harder is it to upload them here than there?  Come on!  Don't be ridiculous.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

where do you keep your pictures Chris, are they on the computer

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Still practicing.

And appear to be making some progress.

This is a home built 29 inch MTB. We built from new at about a third the price of a top line bike. All Shimano original components, 9 speed with means 27 speed in biking terms. Venzo alloy frame, not carbon which would increase the price. Fully set up as a racer, but a bit heavier than the top liners.

post-4921-0-53903300-1442736318_thumb.jp

Edited by chris49
  • Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Can send more shots of the bike. A few videos of riding, some group pictures, I think. But some pictures are from a closed forum, will they download?

If anyone wants to see more.

Also in general. House pictures of a few of the joints I own inc the small one we built here which I have talked about.  If in the appropriate thread. Pictures of our farm and so on.

Edited by chris49

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Absolutely great!

Now that's what I'm talking about.  Well done and thanks for sharing.

• Like 1