Get Your Bike Out

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Can send more shots of the bike. A few videos of riding, some group pictures, I think. But some pictures are from a closed forum, will they download?

If anyone wants to see more.

Also in general. House pictures of a few of the joints I own inc the small one we built here which I have talked about.  If in the appropriate thread. Pictures of our farm and so on.

Hang on to your hats boys i think we are in for a pounding :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hang on to your hats boys i think we are in for a pounding

Wanna see the Pigs. Wanna see the Bike so How's this Chris?  :hystery:  post-2148-0-20753900-1442739266_thumb.jp

Sorry Chris just could not resist this. post-2148-0-21162300-1442739234.png

Kidding mate, well it is Sunday Afternoon EH?

.Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Still practicing Steve.

Here's the team salute in the Philippines for my ex teammate who died in Saudi recently.

post-4921-0-30443600-1442739992_thumb.jp

chris49
Posted
Posted

Those look like pygmies Jack, but after a few Pilsens may appear bigger?

My pigs are attacking each other right now over food.

Which reminds me :attention: Who wants to see pictures of 4 lovely hogs? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted

Would this link be allowed? Video link.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.arrowsmith.90/posts/10205064361350079?ref=notif&notif_t=like

Here I am chatting to, the cameraman. I told him we are back in Group B, The A Group has disappeared. So I told him I will try to go to the front and set the pace which I did. Then we got in back of the tricycle, so I waved the guys to go round. Girl on the back thought I was waving to her, she waved back. There at the end I ease up to allow the cameraman a break.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Would this link be allowed? Video link.

Unfortunately, Facebook has a very selective system of who can see what, and with a link like that, all I get is:

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in

chris49
Posted
Posted

Closed forum. Limited audience. I was told how to download the content but it doesn't seem to work with videos.

chris49
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/chris.arrowsmith.90

With the limited audience removed.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I hit my 1000 km for the month today on 29th. I am due a rest day, will not push higher.

October I'm hitting the off road weather permitting. And will be putting in some serious hill work. Racing season starts November.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/chris.arrowsmith.90

With the limited audience removed.

It's not a good idea to post a personal Facebook page link unless you want a heap of new friend requests from all over the world who don't know you at all and I don't mean members.

Also when posting an image don't forget to "Add to Post" because when you don't you see in your post the words "Attached Thumbnails" which means they are not attached properly and could disappear with forum upgrades or database problems. 

post-1-0-46903000-1443596855_thumb.jpg