Should Mindanao Become An Independent Country?

Jake
Posted
Posted

The world is coming unraveled and will mutate into something we have never seen before, maybe it's suppose too, some say that this is the end of dazs! Whether you believe in that stuff or not, our lives are all about to change forever!!

A new world order of the worst kind.  I've already got my ticket for Mars.....he, he.

Triple LIKE Words!  

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I was told previously that Islam is a religion not a government.  I have researched this and it seems to be true.  It's a shame that the 90% of the muslims who advocate removing the heads of christians and other unbelievers ruin the reputation of the 10% who are truly peaceable.

Please remember that the colt 45 1911 was invented to be used to put down the moros. Once again the US messed up by believing the "I won't kill you anymore"  It started on the Barbary coast and continues to this day.

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

Excellent discussions guys!  Made me review my geography of the Philippines islands again.  My question is the physical or the practicality of border control.  Who or what will maintain that border?  Where do you define the border(s)?  Will it be like a DMZ with thousands of mines on land and sea?  Will we see a massive movement of people going in both directions before the borders are closed off?

Will we see the Muslim independent region(s) be a haven for terrorists to be imported from all over the place? And most important question: will the price of San Magoo be different or for that matter, use a different currency?  

My god, I don't care about cultural or religious separatists having their way.  I just don't see Filipinos against Filipinos taking up arms. It's like a war between California and Arizona for christ sake!

This is religious history all over again and again -- you either die or be converted by the sword....... 

PS -- to moderators, please remove or revise my comments, we're getting into politics or religious discussions here.

It is already a free import zone of transnational terrorism (been so since they started to import Indonesian bomb makers bake in the early 2000s).

More importantly, the price of San Maggoo will skyrocket as it is alcohol and not halal!

For that alone I am against them as I am pro non-halal and will gladly look forward to a career as a coastwatcher making jungle homebrew for my compatriots as we fight the good fight behind enemy lines.

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Excellent discussions guys!  Made me review my geography of the Philippines islands again.  My question is the physical or the practicality of border control.  Who or what will maintain that border?  Where do you define the border(s)?  Will it be like a DMZ with thousands of mines on land and sea?  Will we see a massive movement of people going in both directions before the borders are closed off?

Will we see the Muslim independent region(s) be a haven for terrorists to be imported from all over the place? And most important question: will the price of San Magoo be different or for that matter, use a different currency?  

My god, I don't care about cultural or religious separatists having their way.  I just don't see Filipinos against Filipinos taking up arms. It's like a war between California and Arizona for christ sake!

This is religious history all over again and again -- you either die or be converted by the sword....... 

PS -- to moderators, please remove or revise my comments, we're getting into politics or religious discussions here.

It is already a free import zone of transnational terrorism (been so since they started to import Indonesian bomb makers bake in the early 2000s).

More importantly, the price of San Maggoo will skyrocket as it is alcohol and not halal!

For that alone I am against them as I am pro non-halal and will gladly look forward to a career as a coastwatcher making jungle homebrew for my compatriots as we fight the good fight behind enemy lines.

Wazz up Gunny,

With your extensive boots in the jungle experience both in the military and as a private contractor, you can teach me how to watch the beach full of naked enemy women.  We can capture a couple and offer them your jungle moonshine to get them to capitulate.....he, he.

I'll take the first watch.......

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

Wazz up Gunny,

With your extensive boots in the jungle experience both in the military and as a private contractor, you can teach me how to watch the beach full of naked enemy women.  We can capture a couple and offer them your jungle moonshine to get them to capitulate.....he, he.

I'll take the first watch.......

However to get the multiple participation we may have to "disguise" ourselves as the "enemy" in "polygamy" to enamor them in the "true" fight. hahaha!!! However our true favorable treatment should win them over and coerce them into shifting sides and we can "breed" them out!!!  :cheersty:  Bottom line: we treat them better than the Islamists and we are Saints :D :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

However to get the multiple participation we may have to "disguise" ourselves as the "enemy" in "polygamy" to enamor them in the "true" fight. hahaha!!! However our true favorable treatment should win them over and coerce them into shifting sides and we can "breed" them out!!!   :cheersty:  Bottom line: we treat them better than the Islamists and we are Saints  :D  :thumbsup:

Hey Gunny,

OK, you got point and I'll cover your six(s) because I'm a saint protecting their rear.....he, he.

post-686-0-25587100-1442436734_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

The Americans have traditionally held the view that secessionists are rebels.  A lot of good men died when the south tried to secede, so tell us, if you had to do it all over again, would you let the rebels secede and form their own country or would you have another civil war, as many seem to be promoting for Philippines?

A lot of good men die in every war. I believe in fighting for your country. I do not believe in allowing rebel terrorists to pressure the country's leaders into giving them part of the country in the false belief that it wil bring peace. That is stupid. Furthermore, I do not believe in Federalism for the Philippines and MIndanao.

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Given the history of Muslim  unrest world wide, I doubt the Island would be enough for them. They would be soon looking over at the next  Island, claim refugee status and spread like a contagous disease.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So what I hear members saying is allowing muslims to control Mindanao would simply be a base to move north and control the entire country. The reason that could be possible is the Manila government has no will or plan to deal with those groups.

What if there were someone? A Marcos type?

rod-duterte.jpg

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

So what I hear members saying is allowing muslims to control Mindanao would simply be a base to move north and control the entire country. The reason that could be possible is the Manila government has no will or plan to deal with those groups.

What if there were someone? A Marcos type?

rod-duterte.jpg

post-686-0-88912600-1442458305_thumb.jpg  post-686-0-09926000-1442458332_thumb.jpg  He's got my vote!

• Like 1