Finding The Right Filipina Part 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Thanks!

Make sure you ask as written. Keep in mind, it's only a 'canned' question if you don't mean it. If you do mean it, it's the only right thing to say.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Vince,

There's plenty of good Filipina's here in the states.   Just remember you might find the right PInay in the Phils.

But be ready there's a lot of baggage you will carry around.

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

There's plenty of good Filipina's here in the states.

In fact, I've met some of them here in the States, back in the day. I'm eager to retire to the Philippines because, if I can afford to starve here, on my Social Security, I can afford a Significant Other just like those lovelies I met here.

• Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hi Vince,

Good luck on your search and your retirement.  The Philippines is not cheap place to live.  Some people do well there with

their retirement.  And some fall flat on their face.  All I can  say you're the Kano and you have expectations placed before 

you.     No discouragement from me, Vince.   I have been traveling to the Phils since year 1980

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Philippines is not cheap place to live. Some people do well there with their retirement.

That's why I plan on finding rich women to support me in the lifestyle to which I'd like to become accustomed. Uh, have you read this thread from the beginning?

:morning1:

https://youtu.be/Ls1qu4-4TP0?t=7m16s

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That's why I plan on finding rich women to support me in the lifestyle to which I'd like to become accustomed.

:hystery:  Vince if you were to Find any Filipinas like that, they would eat you alive. That is really is, another ball game.

Can I take it your comment was said with "Tongue in Cheek" post-2148-0-62877400-1448675293.png

Jack  :lol:

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

That's why I plan on finding rich women to support me in the lifestyle to which I'd like to become accustomed.

:hystery:  Vince if you were to Find any Filipinas like that, they would eat you alive. That is really is, another ball game.

Can I take it your comment was said with "Tongue in Cheek" attachicon.gifwink.png

Jack  :lol:

Absolutely! I was teasing oldutot, who apparently hasn't read the entire thread. BTW, I've gotten American women to take me to lunch, pick up the check, and feel good about it. However, it's a bit of a stretch to go from lunch to Kept Man. :as-if: 

BTW, the YouTube link is to the Tracy/Hepburn film Desk Set, where Tracy says to a woman who's totally clueless, "Be careful. Be careful! You're in the Major Leagues here!"

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

There is an entire class of Filipino gigolos who prey on the "malungkot" ("sad and lonely") wives and girlfriends of Filipino OCWs, seamen and foreigners in long distance relationships. They are typically young, "pogi" (handsome) and, being unemployed, with nothing to do except go to the gym, go to the basketball court and drink with their barkadas, they can really work on their seduction techniques.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

There is an entire class of Filipino gigolos who prey on the "malungkot" ("sad and lonely") wives and girlfriends of Filipino OCWs, seamen and foreigners in long distance relationships. They are typically young, "pogi" (handsome) and, being unemployed, with nothing to do except go to the gym, go to the basketball court and drink with their barkadas, they can really work on their seduction techniques.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple years ago, I joked with a friend of mine (on the ground in the Philippines) that we should set up a paid dating service for rich, indolent, and aging women who want validation that they are still desirable. Then I found out about Ashley Madison:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ashley-madison-the-cheats-guide-to-using-the-extramarital-affair-website-10414884.html

Thomas
Posted
Posted

And there are widows after foreigners. Some of these foreigners had solved the covering of living costs for their wifes after they become widows, but they hadn't included counting with gigolos, so some widows end up broke FAST by that.

• Like 2