When Do You Start To Beleive

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

perhaps I could act like your bank for a while.  

:hystery:  This niece is nearly up to her Overdraft limit, Nice lady but really not sure I would want her maiding, :no: She eats to much. :mocking:

Jack  :)

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 of 15 teams came by...and I have a very clean car.
Is there any paint left on it?
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

3 of 15 teams came by...and I have a very clean car.
Is there any paint left on it?

:hystery:  :hystery:  :thumbsup:  Nothing more to say to that EH?

Jack :tiphat:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Seems to me that some of the locals here have more neck than a giraffe when it comes to other peoples money.

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I heard a coworker on the phone with a credit card company (we were in the US)... "I did not have the money when I borrowed the money - what makes you think I have the money now?"  Then he hung up on them.

That is a more common attitude than I had realized ha ha :tiphat:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Seems to me that some of the locals here have more neck than a giraffe when it comes to other peoples money.

:hystery:  Given a chance they can spend it quicker than you. Isn't odd, how when My wife goes shopping with her Sister or a friend she spends more than she would if it was just her and the "Mighty Atom" ( daughter) this one is better, colour etc NO! it's dearer yet they would buy the Cheaper. AH So is life EH?

Jack :lol:  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I heard a coworker on the phone with a credit card company (we were in the US)... "I did not have the money when I borrowed the money - what makes you think I have the money now?"  Then he hung up on them.

That is a more common attitude than I had realized ha ha :tiphat:

OH YES! Tim I hear this so many times when Repayment time comes around. I guess that's why banks and other lenders like you to 

Justify that you actually need the loan etc. I remember once many years ago A bank manager telling my Father. Prove you don't need this car loan and I will lend you the money and you can keep your cash Flow. ( Think about it for a minute)

Jack  :)

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Given a chance they can spend it quicker than you. Isn't odd, how when My wife goes shopping with her Sister or a friend she spends more than she would if it was just her and the "Mighty Atom" ( daughter) this one is better, colour etc NO! it's dearer yet they would buy the Cheaper. AH So is life EH?

Jack that's it in a nutshell, you lend they spend and boy can they spend....especially when not their money

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Jack that's it in a nutshell, you lend they spend and boy can they spend....especially when not their money

True story, my partners brother rang one day to ask for a loan, I asked what for, apparently a friend of his needed some cash for something or other and as he had spent (lost) all his salary gambling and it wasn't pay week, could we lend him the money so he could lend it to his mate because he was a really good friend, :hystery: well after picking myself off floor, told him to go and fornicate someplace.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I must say its easy for me to say NO straight away then a few days later i shall ask whats it for and when can i get it back , but usually by then they have the money from somewhere else,

AH! AH! Steve you have hit it all on the head there. They will get it if they want it bad enough, Like Electricity, they will take the Least form of Resistance, So as you can see from the answers you are getting, you are and will never, be on your own on this issue.

Each to our own as we say but I think you have to be guided in your thoughts about Repayments and on this I can agree with many, Make the rules before you lend and if those rules are broken, Don't come back for any more but you got to mean it and stay Strong. It is unfortunate that I have a couple of friends with marriages on the Rocks sort of because of this never ending saga of the FAMILY.

As my Sister told me when I said I would marry Azon. It is your Choice but please don't come back and say it went wrong, cos you know what I will say. Same as Lending it is OUR choice whether singularly of Both of us united, we must get it right.

My Life is how it is but then I am a mean old Selfish B**Stard with my Money  :hystery: How dare I? Easy it is mine.

Jack :)

• Like 2