Sharing between the family

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

Well thank you boys for the interest in this thread and as the name at the start of the thread says   , Sharing between the family, i had better get in there good books as i may need cash from them  to help me out :laugh:

:hystery: In your Dreams Steve.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, stevewool said:

You see, straight away someone says  20k is not enough, well Emma thinks its fine , but like you i am worried it may not be, thats the slush fund and that is why i will keep asking,

Well I also think 20k will not be enough, but being worried about it does not fix the problem Steve.  Increase it to 30k problem solved. If you do not have this amount in excess funds, I would say stay put. My budget for a very quiet life is 30k before rent and we live ok, but there is none left over at the end of the month.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

but there is none left over at the end of the month.

Hmmmmmmm raises a question :whistling: Why is there always more of the month left than the money?

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Mike S said:

Queenie O ..... that is one of the best posts I have read in quite a while .... thank you for your contribution you are definitely a breath of fresh air in a room full of smelly cigar smokers .... I think this is the first time I have actually run into a foreign woman married to a Filipino and it is really great to get your perspective on living here and life with a Filipino .... keep up the good work I love reading your posts ....  :AddEmoticons04230:   :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

I agree another good post from Queenie, she has brought a refreshing new insight to this forum.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

Well thank you boys for the interest in this thread and as the name at the start of the thread says   , Sharing between the family, i had better get in there good books as i may need cash from them  to help me out :laugh:

good luck with that one Steve, but hope does spring eternal.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

That's why February's are always welcome in this house:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

I always find that thee is something unexpected during the month that gives the budget a hit.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I always find that thee is something unexpected during the month that gives the budget a hit.

Yeah, I notice that too. I complain to wife about it. I tell her that every month there is no money left for drugs & hookers... she is not as sympathetic I thought she would be ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

she is not as sympathetic I thought she would be

Did you explain that its all about sharing between the family and then ask her when her sister was spending the night?

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
chico2663
Posted
Posted (edited)

sorry didn't realize you were from gb

Edited by chico2663