Honestly, is this the voice of a leader

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, robert k said:

You are hearing it Jack. If you are hearing nothing, then nothing is the plan.

Then I guess like the present Holder of the Title, Any new Mr President has no Plan?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I see little from any of them about the Current Crisis

He is 71 years old.  Many of the other candidates are equally aged.  I don't really expect much from a senior citizen president, do you?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Dave Hounddriver said:

He is 71 years old.  Many of the other candidates are equally aged.  I don't really expect much from a senior citizen president, do you?

Only they do the Job they are being Voted in for But.................:whistling:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I don't really expect much from a senior citizen president,

Just a follow up on this.  The oldest president of the US to take office was Ronald Reagan (age 69 years, 349 days)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Just a follow up on this.  The oldest president of the US to take office was Ronald Reagan (age 69 years, 349 days)

You know when I was Kid 8/9 we always used to say that you went into Politics when you retired from your proper Job. 65+ but all that seemed to change when JFK was Elected and the the World seemed to feel that Younger People Could do the Job.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Ahh  the old plan is no plan trick, they are all falling for it!

I read an article in the paper this morning about the poor unfortunate Canadian.

I don't understand if they want those a..holes on the Island where he was killed, why the Army can't go in en mass and clean them up???

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I read an article in the paper this morning about the poor unfortunate Canadian.

I don't understand if they want those a..holes on the Island where he was killed, why the Army can't go in en mass and clean them up???

I think that basically there is no one with the Balls to give the order, I see That the CIC of the Army Unit over there has resigned. I will see if i can obtain the link

Ah here it is.:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/139035/sulu-army-commander-resigns-after-beheading-of-canadian-hostage#ixzz470exsu3R

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I think that basically there is no one with the Balls to give the order, I see That the CIC of the Army Unit over there has resigned. I will see if i can obtain the link

Ah here it is.:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/139035/sulu-army-commander-resigns-after-beheading-of-canadian-hostage#ixzz470exsu3R

Obviously he had his hands tied and not allowed to do what he  wanted to do.  What a bs comment from the Army, he was the scapegoat.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Back to the original theme of the post, everything I am seeing and hearing is saying Duerte and there appears a big gap  to 2nd.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Obviously he had his hands tied and not allowed to do what he  wanted to do.  What a bs comment from the Army, he was the scapegoat.

That Unfortunately is the Result of Bad Leadership & Military Command