Right to bear arms.

Jake
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Reboot said:

screen-shot-2017-04-23-at-6-27-53-pmwtmk

Well, that should end all gun violence.  Have every family, every family member (including pets) to arm themselves?  Too bad those 20 thousand plus concert goers at that country western musical event were not armed.  Otherwise, everyone of them will go Rambo or John Wayne and start shooting at the windows to keep his head down.  And nobody will ever get killed by this madman, criminal, terrorist.....ever again.  

I could just see it now -- a little old lady at Walmart, packing an AK-47 to buy milk in California.  I don't even want to look at her wrong or have my kids near her.  That's it.....the future of America.  Everyone is armed and maybe dangerous to each other?  

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

That's not the future of America, that's how it's been for the most part, in most of the country, always.

Jake, I am guessing you have spent most of your time living in the US somewhere in an urban part of California.

It's a big country.

You are from a different culture.

Edited by Reboot

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Reboot said:

Judging by the picture, it's a garage, not a ship, and the ammo is for small arms, not for explosive propellants nor other such.

"city codes" and therefore I was assuming it was at a residence and not on a warship.  And I will assume he/she has the proper permits to store such items as exploding bullets during a fire?

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jake said:

"city codes" and therefore I was assuming it was at a residence and not on a warship.  And I will assume he/she has the proper permits to store such items as exploding bullets during a fire?

"City codes" over personal ammo storage? Now I know you're from some place like what I mentioned earlier.

Edited by Reboot

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Unloaded ammunition (ammunition not currently chambered in a firearm) is pretty safe. If the bullet comes out of the case, it's usually the case that will be going the faster of the two and neither will travel any significant distance because there's no chamber or bore to channel the discharge energy sufficiently to achieve much velocity.

Plus, those bullets are in steel ammo boxes.

And, to add, the propellants in cased ammunition aren't actually explosive. Not even the ATF classifies them that way.

Edited by Reboot

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

To Whippingboy;

The situation in South Africa is very sad it's understandable you will have weapons near by.

I can't speak for all members here but most love dogs and think of them as precious. Filipinos are somewhat indifferent to dogs some are like you and I and deeply love them a few a cruel. 

You may not own any firearms as a foreigner in Philippines 🇵🇭 the law is very clear. If a foreigner were to shoot a Filipino for ANY reason it will not go well for the foreigner.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just now, Reboot said:

"City codes" over personal ammo storage? Now I know you're from some place like what I mentioned earlier.

I'm in southern California, a few mile from the San Bernardino incident.   

Isn't there a special permit to store this amount of ammo in one place?  If I was his neighbor, I would probably drop a dime on his ass.  

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm in southern California, a few mile from the San Bernardino incident.   

Isn't there a special permit to store this amount of ammo in one place?  If I was his neighbor, I would probably drop a dime on his ass.  

For all you know, his neighbor is in on it. I am aware of no permits for the purchase or possession of ammunition at home.

You never know when a hurricane hits.

loot_we_shoot.jpg

Edited by Reboot
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Reboot said:

For all you know, his neighbor is in on it.

You never know when a hurricane hits.

loot_we_shoot.jpg

And I will proudly join them and armed to the teeth myself.  You can see me at the street corner, selling baluts and cold San Magoo.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jake said:

And I will proudly join them and armed to the teeth myself.  You can see me at the street corner, selling baluts and cold San Magoo.  

I'll knock a few back with you bro.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic