Soundproof

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Ok here it is my friend has one and says it works well. Actually he got me to order him another for the back of his house

Amazon.png

What range is it Kevin, the main packs of dogs are about 100 meters away, but could be good for my own dogs keeping them quiet. I have seen exactly the same on Shopee for 700 pesos.  

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I always use my Westinghouse 20 inch 150 watt fan at the head of the bed when it's time to go night night. It makes so much noise that I can't hear much of anything else.:89:

Radio on all night for me (plus a fan, here in the Phils) . Done it for years.... going back to when I used to work shifts.  

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, jimeve said:

What range is it Kevin, the main packs of dogs are about 100 meters away, but could be good for my own dogs keeping them quiet. I have seen exactly the same on Shopee for 700 pesos.  

30 m 50ft, it is supposed to be waterproof and rechargeable. I told my friend(Neil) about the ones on shopee and he didn`t think they were very good according to the comments. I did see( I think) some dog whistles on there which were supposed to stop dogs barking you should read the different products available to see which one suits you best.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add info
  • Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

30 m 50ft, it is supposed to be waterproof and rechargeable. I told my friend(Neil) about the ones on shopee and he didn`t think they were very good according to the comments.

It's the exact same model just had another look, same 50ft range

https://shopee.ph/toto-ღ-Dog-Repeller-Anti-Barking-Device-Ultrasonic-Outdoors-Control-i.98802047.1859582849

jimeve
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Radio on all night for me (plus a fan, here in the Phils) . Done it for years.... going back to when I used to work shifts.  

I put youtube on my phone, relaxing meditation music. I have a fan but it's too quiet. 

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Jim that one is not rechargeable mate.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Jim that one is not rechargeable mate.

looks the same and got the same range. it takes 9v battery.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Do they make one for roosters?

• Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

M82, multipurpose.:whistling:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sleeping at my folks old home down in Talisay proper I wore ear plugs and used a fan for white noise.

I honestly feel bad for those who own property and have to deal with folks who allow noise all hours. This has been a common topic here for years but not much to do sometimes but simply bear with it.