Pain Relief

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Agree whole heartedly about the effects on the stomach when taking Ibuprofen, it should never be taken orally without eating first.

It will effect the lining of the stomach if abused.:tiphat:

Didn't know there were options besides orally. I hope your'e not talking about suppository!:biggrin::dance:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, KurtVD said:

Probably a stupid suggestion, but have you tried a simple patch? Like in Thailand, you can get Tiger balm patches, they can help a little in some cases. Or is that what you mean by Ace bandage?

Actually you hit the nail on the head!  I happened to bring some Tiger balm patches.  I put one on and then wrapped my knee with the ace bandage.  Ace bandage is what we call the brown elastic cloth wraps commonly used in sports.

KurtVD
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Actually you hit the nail on the head!  I happened to bring some Tiger balm patches.  I put one on and then wrapped my knee with the ace bandage.  Ace bandage is what we call the brown elastic cloth wraps commonly used in sports.

Actually, the Thai Tiger balm patches are not necessarily the best ones you can get, there’s other brands as well, although I have no idea if you can get them here. I’d go and see at one of the large pharmacies (like Mercury) what they have, it might be worth the effort. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

As a knee problem sufferer ( Not as  bad as many) My doctor told me that pain was telling us that there is a Bigger problem and the source of that pain should be investigated. Knees are funny to say the least but we should not, in mind,  neglect that there may well be an underlying problem that pain relief may well be  disguising and just make the issue worse;

Such are my Thoughts But........... Each to our own :smile:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Didn't know there were options besides orally. I hope your'e not talking about suppository!:biggrin::dance:

I was referring to  rubbing cream ( Ibuprofen Gel ) I hate bum jokes :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Kuya John said:

I was referring to  rubbing cream ( Ibuprofen Gel ) I hate bum jokes :tiphat:

I hope that the people that live with you have learned how to cope with your'e lack of a sense of humor. You must be a joy to be around!:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

your'e lack of a sense of humor. You must be a joy to be around!

It may not be his sense of but more his type of clean Humour, so I will just leave this here mirror.jpg :whistling: :wink: If you had spent some time Personally as some of us have with JB you would, I assure you find our JB ( Kuya John) very Full of Fun and Humour :smile:

Note to AK, Seems a little heading to a Personal thing here mate  :huh:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

It may not be his sense of but more his type of clean Humour, so I will just leave this here mirror.jpg :whistling: :wink: If you had spent some time Personally as some of us have with JB you would, I assure you find our JB ( Kuya John) very Full of Fun and Humour :smile:

Note to AK, Seems a little heading to a Personal thing here mate  :huh:

Just like when you got irritated when I made a joke about 69, and then you come back later with a pic of someone performing oral sex? Ok, I get it now Jack!:SugarwareZ-037: 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

Just like when you got irritated when I made a joke about 69, and then you come back later with a pic of someone performing oral sex? Ok, I get it now Jack!:SugarwareZ-037: 

That is your problem You don't get it It is called Context 

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

That is your problem You don't get it It is called Context 

Ok Jack. You win.:cheers: